MO A Follow up Suggestion

TagYouRPregnant

Team Ceddy Bear! ♥
I noticed that Kiliks Circular Strike :2::3::6: :A: it stuns your opponent a bit,is there some sort of follow up to this or advantage?
One of the things that I normaly do is :4::6::B: and then a grab,usually it'll be a side one,which it will all sum up to around 72 Damage,but I was wondering if there's more that you can do with this move.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

CS Follow up Suggestion

Throws are handy but are they breakable by the opponent?

Theres a couple of things you can do once they're stunned with the initial 236A. I like the one in the move list: 236A, 46B, 6AAA

CS Follow up Suggestion

True,but I realized that that combo does little damage compare to the ones I was testing out,but the problem with them are if they'll be guaranteed during a REAL match,and not against the computer. n_n;

CS Follow up Suggestion

In terms of damage I think going into the side throw will get you the most damage.

I think with all the Mo(236) B, 46B moves are they can be shaken out of. Depends on who you play I guess. CPU may shake out of and break your throw but another player will cop it a couple of times before they work it out :)

CS Follow up Suggestion

the truth of the matter is that after 236 A. The highest guaranteed damage is 46B, 6AAA. All other followups that are more damage can be shaken out of.

However, once an opponent relizes that the stun combo they are about to take can't be shaken, many don't even try to shake it. That means you can throw In The occasional;
236 A, 46B
- Grab or FotD works, but wait for them to face forward
- WS B , 66B
- Asura dance

CS Follow up Suggestion

the truth of the matter is that after 236 A. The highest guaranteed damage is 46B, 6AAA. All other followups that are more damage can be shaken out of.

However, once an opponent relizes that the stun combo they are about to take can't be shaken, many don't even try to shake it. That means you can throw In The occasional;
236 A, 46B
- Grab or FotD works, but wait for them to face forward
- WS B , 66B
- Asura dance
I dunno, everyone I play shakes because of said mixup that will happen if they dont shake.

Although going for WS B isnt a bad option if they shake and try to counter with something such as an AA/2A.

CS Follow up Suggestion

I dunno, everyone I play shakes because of said mixup that will happen if they dont shake.

Although going for WS B isnt a bad option if they shake and try to counter with something such as an AA/2A.

Sure tere are players that WILL shake no matter what, but there are also players that when they see themselves take guaranteed damage combos, just kind of chill out and wait for the combo to end.

Also, regardless of if they shake or not, theres still a throw/Asura mixup there.

More risk, more reward. Situational.

Alright,thanks you guys for the advice. Most of the people that I play don't really shake out of any situation but thank you for letting me know of this,can't go on thinking that everyone plays the same now can I?

The best combo i have found is kinda long but if they dnt shake the initial 46B stun then u end up with this......

236A - 46B - 1B - 66KKB - 6AAA It's a nice long combo and fun to pull off. Plus if u hit the 1B u can pretty much do anything u have them at your mercy! 44aB is a good move to do after the 1B or 3B - 6AAA. But yer as soon as u stun with 1B u can let rip! U find alot of ppl shake the 46B stun but if u get it it's highly rewarding on dmg. Play about with it and see for yourselves. Oh one draw back the 66KKB part dosn't always hit 100% of the time it's more like 95% of the time sometimes it comes off axis and u end up facing the wrong way. But just play about with it.

I really dont mean to be a dick, but you shouldn't be reviving threads that are over 2 years old. And 66KKB doesn't combo on counter hit or normal hit. And 1B is a shakable stun. Best thing after CH 1B is 66B.

Oh yes you did. :)

Update: MO A on hit guarantees CH aB,B based on some conditions which I can't really be bothered to figure out XD

i found that combo out and posted it awhile back. the timing is really strict though but still a nice combo that pushes them out to kilik ideal range.

where is there a CH before the first 1B???.... I talked about two different things, you can say I did all you want but I didn't; proof is right there, why is anyone trying to push this?? lol.

you said 1b is a shakable stun and the best follow up is 66b. 1b on CH isnt shakable and 66b isnt the best follow up. no big deal :D

Because you made a mistake and are trying to dodge it. 1B doesn't stun anyway...so why even shake it?
And I believe 66KKB combos from CH 1B, unless I am mistaken.

Fair enough, fair enough, I give up. You guys are right lol I made a mistake and tried to cover it, sorry to all parties involved (Mavericks, Kilik, ShenOu, and KingAce). And you might be right KingAce i know it doesn't off CH but not sure about stuns.

Back