Modding SoulCalibur 3

Put the CD in your PC, open the files of the CD on your screen and you'll find it. To open it you'll need to use OLK explorer.
BTW, since I have a PS2 emulator on my PC, why not to try modding my SC3? :P

But I have a question though...
I copied my SC3 on my lap-top, but do I need to turn it into ISO and the start modding it, or do I just need to copy the files as they are? Well, I did the second thing and I opened the ROOT. OLK file with the Olk explorer but I got this:
Now what should I do?

Once you have root.olk opened you either export some character models in order to later import them to a different slot so you can play as normal non-playable characters. After that you need to replace the original root.olk file with the modded one on your ISO, that can easily be done with the Apache PS2 Tool 1.1 3.1.0 which will repack the ISO file and then you can use it with your PS2 emulator.

Last edited:
More pictures and videos from Soul Calibur 3 mods:

The first series of images show Inferno wielding Soul Edge Complete versus Siegfried who is
wielding Soul Edge (Cocoon) or the Cursed Sword as seen in Soul Edge for PSX.

1_Inferno_vs_Siegfried.jpg

2_Inferno_vs_Siegfried.jpg

3_Inferno_vs_Siegfried.jpg

The next series of images show Edge Master using the Iron Sword style wielding Glam versus Nightmare wielding Soul Edge Complete:

1_Edge_Master_vs_Nightmare.jpg

2_Edge_Master_vs_Nightmare.jpg

3_Edge_Master_vs_Nightmare.jpg

In the following Soul Calibur 3 video the weapons and stage music have been modded.

Inferno wielding Soul Edge Complete faces Siegfried who is wielding Soul Edge (Cocoon) also known as the Cursed Sword in the form originally found in Soul Edge for PSX. The battle takes place in the Chaos Spiritual Realm, the stage has been modded and uses Immortal Flame as background music from Soul Calibur for Dreamcast.

Nice job buddy! I'm not sure if you noticed my thread about putting the SC3AE data in the console version too. Could you please make a video of it? Also, talking about Inferno, it'd be nice to see him fighting with his own AE fighting style.

Thanks! Yes, I've been following the threads at this site, all I've learned comes from the great posts found here, I read your thread and it's an excellent guide on how to mod SC3, I still haven't tried to swap any stages or movesets, I've read about the TLB error which I have found as well when doing some minor weapon mods. I might give it a shot during the weekend.

Keep up the good work!

Well aside from getting a more advanced version of OLK Explorer (mine is 0.02), what I speculate could possibly help, is to make space elsewhere in the root.olk file by deleting duplicate files with the same content, take for instance Soul Edge Complete (with wings) the same weapon is assigned 2 slots File 7 > File 569 and file 570 each one with a size of 339K now this is pure speculation, but if we were to replace one of those versions with a smaller weapon file or blank file in order to gain those 339K of space perhaps it could be possible to allocate them elsewhere within root.olk for Arcade Edition movesets or something else, hoping that when OLK Explorer tries to re-allocate space within root.olk for a bigger moveset if it doesn't exceed the original by the 339k we gained, perhaps a TLB miss could be avoided.

As has already been pointed out in the other thread, sometimes the order in which you insert/replace files for some reason can trigger a TLB miss, same thing has happened to me when swapping weapons which are much smaller than movesets, sometimes swapping a weapon that is just a bit bigger in file size triggers the TLB miss, and sometimes when using a fresh un-modded root.olk a bigger weapon can be swapped with no apparent issues.

So in the end, I'm still trying to figure it out as well.

Well I did some tests with Inferno's Arcade Edition moveset, something seems to have gone wrong as I got a weapon glitch (Inferno only uses 1 sword sometimes) and lost the text within the menus:

On a side note, found some great information regarding Soul Calibur 3 model & texture format, here's the link:
http://ps23dformat.wikispaces.com/Soul Calibur 3

By using quickbms + the script contained there you can extract and convert to 3ds format the 3D models within the stage files.
Perhaps in the future it might be possible to have someone develop a tool to edit the models & textures of Characters, Weapons and Stages within Soul Calibur 3, or maybe even convert them to and from Soul Calibur 2 format to enable further modding of both games.

Also, to test the mods and save on burning DVDs I tried running Soul Calibur 3 with Free MCBoot + Open PS2 Loader over ethernet with a twisted pair cable (PC to PS2 model 70001), and I can confirm it works surprisingly well, it is possible to test the mods directly on the PS2, the only downside is that you don't get error notifications in case of a TLB miss and the game freezes whereas on PCSX2 you can just reset the emulator.

The missing menu text was already a known problem with the AE movesets, while it's possible that the second sword wasn't always shown because you replaced a fighter with one sword only with Inferno. I never encountered this kind of error with Inferno's 3D model before. Did you perhaps use the weapon 3D model from the AE?

Anyway, it's nice to hear that someone found out how to edit 3D models!

Did you perhaps use the weapon 3D model from the AE?
I used the model from the PS2 version, after further tests and trying to re-inject Inferno's moveset from the AE
my root.olk somehow became corrupted and I'll have to start with a fresh unmodded one to try out.

Ooooh, model editing perhaps closer to becoming a thing? I'd love to do my own custom Soul Calibur 3 with special costumes or something.

I wish for that as well, it could really open up SC3 for modding in a great way to give it more life!

By the way, could you tell us even a very rough list of where the weapons are? Thanks.

This is still a work in progress as there are some weapons I still haven't identified, and I might have some errors,
I still haven't found where the weapon attack, defense, size & special attributes are defined,
but here's an uncleaned rough draft of the weapon list and some other things I've found:

--------------------------------------------------------------
From executable file:
File1.olk > motinfo.olk
File2.olk > cpudata.olk
File3.olk > cdata.olk
File4.olk > event.olk
File5.olk > stage.olk
File6.olk > creation.olk > CaS parts?
File7.olk > human.olk
File8.olk > contac.olk

File3 - File 10 English Names
File3 - File 11 French Names
File3 - File 12 Italian Names
File3 - File 12 German Names
File3 - File 14 Spanish Names
File3 - File 15 English 50/60 HZ Options Menu - BGM Names?
File3 - File 16 English 50/60 Progressive / MEM CARD - BGM Names
File3 - File 18 C:\Documents and Settings\iwakir
File3 - File 19 A\debug\FontConv.exe.sc3_krfont_000_c4.bmp

File3 - File 25.unk - normal.ico
file3 - File 38.pkg - File4 - File (1-85) Letters ABCDARY

File3 - File 39-44 PKG (3 subfiles)
File3 - File 47-115 (281k) .unk single files
File3 - File 120-126 - PKG (subfiles)
- File1.unk - 0123456789 ABCDE
- File2.pkg - Tutorial Start! Free Training Start! Demonstration.Succeeded!!.Failed
- File3.unk - ABCDE.G,HIJKLM.O.Q,,RSTU
- File4.unk - mmp
- File5.unk - ??
- File6.mot - motion file

File3 - File 166-170 (56k) .unk single files

File3 - File 128-163 PKG (115K) (6 subfiles) - Olcadan Lessons??
- File2.unk - common_teacher_t01_demo1
- File3.unk - ??
- File4.unk - cmd_24_demo_teacher_t01_demo1
- File5.unk - ??
- File6.unk - ??

File3 - File 173-260 mmp (sound Files)
- File3 - File 173.unk (0.3K) mmp
- File3 - File 174.unk (63K) mmp

File3 - File268-271 Censorship database for Cas Names??
File3 - File 268.unk (0.4k) 69..666..CR4P..D.D...ISH!..PEN15.... (Censored words for CaS???)
File3 - File 269.unk (7k) BEANCOUNT..BEASTIAL..BEASTIALITY (LOTS of Censored words for CaS???)
File3 - File 270.unk (0.3k) WOMAN4WOMAN..WOMEN2WOMEN (More Censored words for CaS???)
File3 - File 271.unk (0.3k) BURAKU..HININ..SHINHEIMIN (More Censored words for CaS???)

File3 - File 275.PKG (1291K) (11 subfiles) - Last one is mmp
File3 - File 276.PKG (650K) (17 subfiles) File15 & 16.unk (Model? h-kawakami) - Last one is mmp

File3 - File 277.UNK (21K) - Some text from CaS:
KNIGHT.SAMURAI.NINJA.THIEF.MONK.DANCER.PIRATE.ASSASSIN.BARBARIAN.GLADIATOR.SAINT.SAGE.SWORD MASTER

File3 - File 278.UNK (20K) ENGLISH - More text from CaS and parts list:
File3 - File 279.UNK (21K) FRENCH - More text from CaS and parts list:
File3 - File 280.UNK (21K) ITALIAN - More text from CaS and parts list:
File3 - File 281.UNK (20K) GERMAN - More text from CaS and parts list:
File3 - File 282.UNK (21K) SPANISH - More text from CaS and parts list:

Male Parts:
Pirate's Bandana.Thief's Bandana.Hunting Cap.Clown Hat.Tyrolean Hat.Musketeer Hat.Magician's Hat.Pirate's Cap.Holy Cap.Shade.Sedge Shade.Bamboo Shade.Imperial Gear.Headband.Samurai Headband.Metal Helmet.Unholy Helm.Evil Helm.Kettle Helm.Viking Helmet.Warlord's Helm.Soldier's Helmet.Shogun's Helmet.Samurai's Helmet.Monk's Hood.Ninja Hood.Stealth Hood.Hsien Hat.Magus Hood.Hermit's Hood.Medium Hard.Samurai Wig.Ashigaru Wig.Shaved Head.Martial Artist.Topknot Wig.Long Perm.Ponytail.Bald.Balding.Regent.Long Straight.Crew Cut.Styled Back.Ninja Wig.Slicked Back.Noble's Wig.Gelled Back.Short Untidy Hair.Medium Length.Thief's Mask.Japanese Eye Patch.Mad Eye Patch.Baron's Beard.Warrior's Beard.Nobleman Moustache.Samurai Moustache.Moustache.Edgemaster Beard.Hermit's Beard.Scar.Chain Mail.Undershirt.Sleeveless Shirt.Cloth Shirt.Changbao.Warlord's Tunic.Cotton Shirt.Leather Shirt.Farmer's Shirt.Lord's Tunic.Silk Tunic.Clown Shirt.Holy Tunic.Linen Robe.Warrior's Robe.Noble's Robe.Monk's Robe.Noble's Shirt.Shirt with Frills.Shirt with Ribbons.Magician's Shirt.Imperial Robe.Worker's Shirt.Thief's Shirt.Viking's Tunic.Kung Fu Robe.Dragon Tunic.Hunter's Jacket.Sleeveless Robe.Bishop's Garb.Pirate's Jacket.Demonic Garb.Metal Armor.Lord's Armor.Unholy Armor.Evil Armor.Breastplate.Light Armor.Massive Plate.Warlord's Armor.Tiled Armor.Viking Armor.Bandit's Gear.Cursed Gear.Dodge Armor.Rubber Armor.Samurai Armor.Warrior's Armor.Chain Armor.Shogun's Vest.Leather Jacket.Fur Vest.Warrior's Vest.Mage's Garb.Monk's Garb.Cloth Vest.Enchanted Coat.Magician's Coat.Magus Robe.Metal Gloves.Lord's Gloves.Unholy Gloves.Evil Gloves.Warlord's Gauntlet.Bandit's Braces.Warlord's Bracelets.Leather Braces.Iron Bracelets.Dodge Braces.Protect Braces.Shogun's Gauntlets.Ashigaru Gauntlets.Dragon Gauntlets.Iron Braces.Cloth Gauntlets.Spiked Bands.Traveler's Gauntlets.Leather Gloves.Bandit's Gloves.Knuckle Gloves.Metal Shoulders.Unholy Shoulders.Lord's Shoulders.Evil Shoulders.Light Shoulder Pads.Shoulder Armor.Viking Shoulders.Leather Shoulders.Shogun Shoulders.Warlord's Shoulders.Iron Shoulders.Samurai Shoulders.Bandit's Shoulders.Paladin's Cape.Dark Knight's Cape.Crusader Cape.Cloak.Magician's Cape.Wizard Hood.Prayer Beads.Barbarian Necklace.Scarf.Clown Collar.Leather Belt.Bandit's Belt.Large Belt.Carrying Belt.Thief's Belt.Cursed Belt.Gladiator's Belt.Decorative Belt.Duel Belt.Pirate's Belt.Heko-Obi.Kaku-Obi.Dougi-Obi.Barbarian's Belt.Cloth Waist Band.Ogre Waist Band.Tiger Waist Band.Leather Covering.Fur Loincloth.Metal Tasset.Large Tasset.Armored Tasset.Unholy Tasset.Warlord's Tasset.Ogre Body Band.Body Band.Dodge Tasset.Samurai Waist Band.Ashigaru Waist Band.Lord's Tasset.Evil Tasset.Leggings.Chain Pants.Slacks.Fire Dragon.Tapered Pants.Leather Pants.Matabiki.Stealth Pants.Monk Pants.Samurai Pants.Light Shorts.Fighter's Shorts.Clown Shorts.Hunter's Pants.Ashigaru Shin Guards.Master Shin Guards.Samurai Shin Guards.Cloth Shin Guards.Stealth Shin Guards.Tabi.Cloth Boots.Enchanted Boots.Leather Boots.Buckled Boots.Boots.Holy Boots.String Boots.Protective Boots.Leather Long Boots.Light Long Boots.Fish Skin Boots.Armor Boots.Cursed Boots.Iron Shin Guards.Lord's Leg Armor.Metal Leg Armor.Unholy Leg Armor.Evil Leg Armor.Protective Greaves.Warlord's Greaves.Cloth Shoes.Kung Fu Shoes.Clown Shoes.Straw Sandals.

Female Parts:
Pirate's Bandana.Hunter's Bandana.Monk's Hood.Beret.Witch's Hat.Wizard's Hat.Kong Ming Cap.Hunting Cap.Feather Cap.Wide-brimmed Hat.Pirate's Cap.Clown Cap.Cat Ears.Queen Coronet.Enchanted Ring.Pegasus Headband.Priestess Crown.Twisted Headband.Metal Headband.Samurai Headband.Cloth Headband.Brace Circlet.Dancer's Circlet.Barbarian Helmet.Kettle Helm.Opera Mask.Samurai Helmet.Lioness Helmet.Stealth Helmet.Fox Mask.Gladiator's Helmet.Viking Helmet.Shadow Helm.Witch's Hood.Holy Hood.Kunoichi's Hood.Magician's Hood.Hermit's Hood.Bobcut.Medium Straight.Straight Short.Semi-Long (Topknot).Double Pigtails.Amazon Hair.Short Hair.Shaggy Layered.Mohawk.Ponytail (Long).Ponytail (Short).Low Ponytail.Priest Wig.Noble's Wig.Double Buns.Large Bun.Pigtails.Warrior Princess.Braided Pigtails.Medium Length.Long Hair (Tied).Ponytail (Loop).Semi-Long (Straight).Bald.Curly Sides.Low Pigtails.Unruly Short Hair.Noblewoman.High Short Pigtails.Sage Glasses.Thief's Mask.Spy Mask.Skull Mask.Tattoo.Leather Brassiere.Metal Brassiere.Shishou Hakkei.Decorative Brassiere.Dancer's Brassiere.Bronze Brassiere.Bandit's Brassiere.Silk Brassiere.Leather Corset.Sarashi.Leather Bustier.Stringed Bustier.Fur Bustier.Leather Body Suit.Chain Mail.Formal Shirt.Scale Mail.Scorpion Suit.Coquettish Outfit.Off the Shoulder.Thief's Bustier.Scale Bustier.China Dress.Decorative Shirt.Ashigaru Robe.Sleeveless Robe.Chaser Robe.Spy Robe.Leather Tunic.Cloth Tunic.Feminine Outfit.Body Suit.Ribbon Dress.Short Top.Holy Chemise.Hunter's Shirt.Bandit's Robe.Duel Robe.Prayer Robe.Monk's Robe.Fisher Robe.Gambler's Robe.Dancer's Jacket.Fighter's Robe.Decorative Blouse.Leather Shirt.Tight Shirt.Clown Shirt.Witch's Robe.Magician's Robe.Holy Robe.Pirate's Shirt.Floral China Dress.Chinese Robe.Samurai Robe.Linen Robe.Maiden's Robe.Noble's Jacket.Battle Dress.Priest's Robe.Imperial Robe.Geisha's Robe.Cleric's Robe.Alchemist's Dress.Grand Dame.Battle Robe.Mail Armor.Chinese Goddess.Metal Plate.Breastplate.Dragon Plate.Body Armor.Ashigaru Armor.Samurai Armor.Warrior Armor.Protect Armor.Dodge Armor.Iron Armor.Breast Armor.Heavy Armor.Shadow Armor.Punisher's Armor.Thief's Belt.Quiver.Priestess Stole.Full Body Armor.Lioness Armor.Woven Vest.Holy Jacket.Pirate's Jacket.Gown.Apron.Viking Braces.Thief's Gloves.Burglar's Gloves.Serpent Gloves.Fur Braces.Metal Braces.Bangles.Hunter's Braces.Dancer's Rings.Metal Gauntlets.Heavy Gauntlets.Iron Gauntlets.Punisher's Gauntlets.Shadow Gauntlets.Metal Gloves.Leather Braces.Cloth Gauntlets.Cloth Braces.Steel Gauntlet.Hawk Talon.Ashigaru Gauntlets.Spy Gauntlets.Dodge Braces.Fencer Braces.Edge Braces.Fur Gauntlets.Barbarian Braces.War Braces.Amazon Braces.Copper Braces.Enchanted Braces.Dancer's Bracelets.Long Leather Gloves.Fleeced Gloves.Prayer Gauntlets.Bandit's Gloves.Leather Gloves.Long Gloves.Noble's Gloves.Iron Pads.Heavy Pads.Shadow Pads.Punisher's Pads.Leather Pads.Mini Hunter's Pads.Hunter's Pads.Barbarian Pads.Scorpion Pads.Chieftain Pads.Iron Shoulders.Ogre Shoulders.Spy Pads.Samurai Sleeves.Magus Shoulders.Amazon Shoulders.Noble's Shoulders.Witch's Cape.Enchanted Cape.Winged Cape.Pirate's Cape.Wizard's Cape.Ragged Cape.Protect Cape.Noble's Cape.Fur Scarf.Decorative Collar.Muffler.Prayer Necklace.Priest Necklace.Cursed Necklace.Brooch Choker.Scorpion Choker.Grand Choker.Diamond Choker.Enchanted Choker.Bell Choker.Leather Belt.Bronze Belt.Spy Belt.Dancer's Sash.Crimson Sash.Kimono Obi.Prayer Sash.Crossed Belt.Demonic Belt.Sage's Belt.Guardian Belt.Ribbon Belt.Sorcerer's Belt.Tiger Loincloth.Heavy Belt.Lioness Loincloth.Amazon Loincloth.Carrying Belt.Clown Skirt.Hunter's Belt.Jeweled Belt.Dancer's Belt.Shadow Tasset.Iron Fauld.Scale Body Band.Armored Belt.Leather Body Band.Ashigaru Loincloth.Samurai Loincloth.Leather Tasset.Gladiator's Belt.Glory Belt.Viking Belt.Scale Loincloth.Barbarian Belt.Scale Tasset.Wizard's Belt.Sarashi.Lady Pants.Leather Pants.Slit Pants.Leg Bandage.Fishnet Tights.Chain Hose.Leather Hose.Long Pants.Baggy Pants.Prayer Pants.Underpants.Ring Pants.Half Hose.Tied Pants.Clown Pants.Thief's Pants.Barbarian Underwear.Common Skirt.Frill Skirt.Tight Skirt.Dancer's Skirt.Ethnic Skirt.Ashigaru Shin Guards.Cloth Leggings.Short Socks.Tabi.Cloth Socks.Leather Leggings.Stringed Boots.Taped Boots.Noble's Boots.Long Boots.Pirate's Boots.Viking Boots.Heavy Boots.Decorative Boots.Leather Boots.Scale Leggings.Pointed Boots.Stealth Leggings.Barbarian Boots.Scorpion Boots.Protective Boots.Iron Leggings.Saint Boots.Holy Boots.Hunter's Boots.Clown Boots.Metal Leg Armor.Shadow Leg Armor.Punisher's Leg Armor.Iron Leg Armor.Leather Leg Armor.Cursed Leg Armor.Metal Boots.Gladiator's Boots.Metal Short Boots.Leather Sandals.Leather Shoes.Noble's Shoes.Kung Fu Shoes.Shoes.Straw Sandals.Prayer Shoes

Monk's Bag.Long Skirt.Spiky Hair.Topknot Wig (Simple).Coast Guard Band.Slayer's Helm.Demonic Mask.Jaguar Mask.Hyper Helmet.Shogun's Beard.Scruffy Beard.Tattoo.Demonic Armor.Demonic Shoulders.Slayer's Tasset.Demonic Tasset.Imperial Pants.Imperial Shoes.Maid's Head Gear.Goddess Helm.Kitty Cap.Type X Visor.Geisha.Blush.Swirly Cheeks.Type X Body Suit.Goddess Armor.Blessed Armor.Type X Gloves.Blessed Belt.Knee Socks.Kunoichi's Pants.Heavenly Dress.Miniskirt.Specter Hood.Round Glasses.Oval Glasses.Monocle (Right Eye).Monocle (Left Eye).Round Glasses.Monocle (Right Eye).Monocle (Left Eye).Oval Glasses.Witch's Shoes.Shirt with Frills.Ribbon Scarf.Cloth.Long Hair (Type X).Type X Choker.Type X Boots.Type X Socks.Type X Belt.Cloth Bikini.

BARBARIAN 1.BARBARIAN 2.BARBARIAN 3.MONK 1.MONK 2.MONK 3.THIEF 1.THIEF 2.THIEF 3.DANCER 1.DANCER 2.DANCER 3.SAINT 1.SAINT 2.SAINT 3.NINJA 1.NINJA 2.NINJA 3.GLADIATOR 1.GLADIATOR 2.GLADIATOR 3.PIRATE 1.PIRATE 2.PIRATE 3.SAGE 1.SAGE 2.SAGE 3.ASSASSIN 1.ASSASSIN 2.ASSASSIN 3.KNIGHT 1.KNIGHT 2.KNIGHT 3.SAMURAI 1.SAMURAI 2.SAMURAI 3.SWORD MASTER 1.SWORD MASTER 2.SWORD MASTER 3....BARBARIAN 1.BARBARIAN 2.BARBARIAN 3.MONK 1.MONK 2.MONK 3.THIEF 1.THIEF 2.THIEF 3.DANCER 1.DANCER 2.DANCER 3.SAINT 1.SAINT 2.SAINT 3.NINJA 1.NINJA 2.NINJA 3.GLADIATOR 1.GLADIATOR 2.GLADIATOR 3.PIRATE 1.PIRATE 2.PIRATE 3.SAGE 1.SAGE 2.SAGE 3.ASSASSIN 1.ASSASSIN 2.ASSASSIN 3.KNIGHT 1.KNIGHT 2.KNIGHT 3.SAMURAI 1.SAMURAI 2.SAMURAI 3.SWORD MASTER 1.SWORD MASTER 2.SWORD MASTER 3.

File3 - File 283.UNK (5K) ??
File3 - File 284.PKG (708K) 4 subfiles ??
File3 - File 285.PKG (213K) 2 subfiles ?? Last one is mmp

File3 - File 288.PKG ??

File3 - File 289.PKG (60K) ENGLISH Glossary
File3 - File 290.PKG (65K) FRENCH Glossary
File3 - File 289.PKG (66K) ITALIAN Glossary
File3 - File 289.PKG (65K) GERMAN Glossary
File3 - File 289.PKG (63K) SPANISH Glossary

- When the.game starts, the character on the left side of the.screen is called $I6/<1P>$I0/ and the character on

the right.side of the screen is called $I6/<2P>$I0

File3 - File 295.PKG (298K) 2 subfiles ??

File3 - File 299.PKG (115K) 10 subfiles - STANDARD CHARACTER COLOR EDIT.Select from the menu
- File5.unk - ENGLISH
- File6.unk - FRENCH
- File7.unk - ITALIAN
- File8.unk - GERMAN
- File9.unk - SPANISH

File3 - File 300.PKG (248K) 13 subfiles - STANDARD CHARACTER COLOR EDIT.Select from the menu (Similar to File299)

File3 - File 304.UNK (12K) Game Ending Credits- SOULCALIBUR .NAMCO PRODUCTION STAFF
File3 - File 305.UNK (55K) ??

File3 - Files 306-348.UNK (281K) 37 iMAGES??

File3 - Files 349-422.UNK (46K) 74 Icons?? (Could these be the icons used on character select??)

File3 - Files 483-512.UNK (281K) 30 iMAGES?? -P@

File3 - File 515.PKG ?? -W...Soul of ...W.Soul of .W
File3 - File 516.UNK ENGLISH Welcome to my store!.Hi there!!.Welcome..Can I help you find something?
File3 - File 517.UNK FRENCH
File3 - File 518.UNK ITALIAN
File3 - File 519.UNK GERMAN
File3 - File 520.UNK SPANISH
File3 - File 521.UNK Teatro de lucha.Enfrentamiento especial

File3 - File 523.pkg ??
File3 - File 524.unk (1442K) ??
File3 - File 531.pkg ??
File3 - File 533.PKG (116K) 130 SUBFILES ??
File3 - File 534.PKG (130K) 130 SUBFILES ?? - cHAR Biographies ENGLISH
File3 - File 535.PKG (130K) 130 SUBFILES ?? - cHAR Biographies FRENCH
File3 - File 536.PKG (136K) 130 SUBFILES ?? - cHAR Biographies ITALIAN
File3 - File 537.PKG (140K) 130 SUBFILES ?? - cHAR Biographies GERMAN
File3 - File 538.PKG (135K) 130 SUBFILES ?? - cHAR Biographies SPANISH
File3 - File 538.PKG (134K) 130 SUBFILES ??

Attachments

• SC3 Weapon List v0_91.txt
    18.2 KB · Views: 918
PS2 - Soul Calibur 3 - Root.olk / File7 (Human.olk)
SLUS_212.16 - NTSC
Weapon List v-0.91

File Number / Size (kb) / Character / Weapon Name

File 369 166 k Mitsurugi's Weapon: Shishi-Oh 1P
File 370 156 k Mitsurugi's Weapon: Shishi-Oh 2P
File 371 189 k Mitsurugi's Weapon: Two-Handed Sword.
File 372 154 k Mitsurugi's Weapon: Masamune.
File 373 171 k Mitsurugi's Weapon: Damascus Sword.
File 374 170 k Mitsurugi's Weapon: Soul Edge.
File 375 143 k Mitsurugi's Weapon: Souvenir Gift.
File 376 156 k Mitsurugi's Weapon: The Ancient...

File 377 181 k Seong Mi-na's Weapon: Scarlet Thunder
File 378 204 k Seong Mi-na's Weapon: Scarlet Thunder
File 379 201 k Seong Mi-na's Weapon: Defender.
File 380 191 k Seong Mi-na's Weapon: Hyup Do.
File 381 170 k Seong Mi-na's Weapon: Halberd.
File 382 204 k Seong Mi-na's Weapon: Hraesvelgr.
File 383 152 k Seong Mi-na's Weapon: Feather Broom.
File 384 207 k Seong Mi-na's Weapon: The Ancient...

File 385 188 k Taki's Weapon Rekki-Maru & Mekki-Maru
File 386 182 k Taki's Weapon Rekki-Maru & Mekki-Maru
File 387 156 k Taki's Weapon: Kagenui.
File 388 146 k Taki's Weapon: Kagekiri.
File 389 171 k Taki's Weapon: Fumakugi.
File 390 201 k Taki's Weapon: Kris Naga.
File 391 180 k Taki's Weapon: Tobacco Pipes.
File 392 165 k Taki's Weapon: The Ancient...

File 393 106 k Maxi's Weapon: Soryuju
File 394 106 k Maxi's Weapon: Soryuju
File 395 116 k Maxi's Weapon: Tetsuryu.
File 396 132 k Maxi's Weapon: Chained Kozuka.
File 397 121 k Maxi's Weapon: Raimei.
File 398 169 k Maxi's Weapon: Vajra.
File 399 97 k Maxi's Weapon: Termite Snack.
File 400 122 k Maxi's Weapon: The Ancient...

File 401 193 k Voldo's Weapon: Manas &Ayus
File 402 209 k Voldo's Weapon: Manas &Ayus
File 403 210 k Voldo's Weapon: Cat Claws.
File 404 208 k Voldo's Weapon: Tofana Scissors.
File 405 198 k Voldo's Weapon: Iron Ram.
File 406 211 k Voldo's Weapon: Guillotine.
File 407 165 k Voldo's Weapon: Tambourines.
File 408 190 k Voldo's Weapon: The Ancient...

File 409 186 k Sophitia's Weapon: . Sword & Elk Shield(1P).
File 410 198 k Sophitia's Weapon: . Sword & Elk Shield(2P).
File 411 165 k Sophitia's Weapon: Fire Blade.
File 412 117 k Sophitia's Weapon: Blue Crystal Rod.
File 413 188 k Sophitia's Weapon: Orichalcum.
File 414 202 k Sophitia's Weapon: Soul Calibur.
File 415 164 k Sophitia's Weapon: Memento.
File 416 188 k Sophitia's Weapon: The Ancient...

File 417 138 k Siegfried's Weapon: Requiem.
File 418 147 k Siegfried's Weapon: Requiem.
File 419 153 k Siegfried's Weapon: Flamberge.
File 420 116 k Siegfried's Weapon: Glam.
File 421 115 k Siegfried's Weapon: Faust.
File 422 165 k Siegfried's Weapon: Soul Calibur.
File 423 158 k Siegfried's Weapon: Galley Oar.
File 424 151 k Siegfried's Weapon: The Ancient...

File 425 127 k Rock's Weapon: Onslaught(1P).
File 426 182 k Rock's Weapon: Onslaught(2P).
File 427 139 k Rock's Weapon: Giant Mace.
File 428 129 k Rock's Weapon: Ropalon.
File 429 139 k Rock's Weapon: Juggernaut.
File 430 152 k Rock's Weapon: Wayakin.
File 431 154 k Rock's Weapon: Iron Fists.
File 432 136 k Rock's Weapon: The Ancient...

File 433 196 k Ivy's Weapon: Vakentine
File 434 193 k Ivy's Weapon: Vakentine
File 435 197 k Ivy's Weapon: Viper Edge.
File 436 207 k Ivy's Weapon: Dream Blade.
File 437 216 k Ivy's Weapon: Alraune.
File 438 194 k Ivy's Weapon: Kaleidoscope.
File 439 185 k Ivy's Weapon: Prototype Ivy Blade.
File 440 198 k Ivy's Weapon: The Ancient...

File 441 121 k Kilik's Weapon: Kali-Yuga
File 442 161 k Kilik's Weapon: Kali-Yuga
File 443 122 k Kilik's Weapon: Ling-Sheng Su Bo.
File 444 141 k Kilik's Weapon: Amud.
File 445 144 k Kilik's Weapon: Jingu Staff.
File 446 149 k Kilik's Weapon: Soul Calibur.
File 447 117 k Kilik's Weapon: Bamboo Staff.
File 448 126 k Kilik's Weapon: The Ancient...

File 449 142 k Xianghua's Weapon: No name
File 450 134 k Xianghua's Weapon: No name
File 451 91 k Xianghua's Weapon: Kard.
File 452 103 k Xianghua's Weapon: Northern Star.
File 453 99 k Xianghua's Weapon: Kopis.
File 454 123 k Xianghua's Weapon: Soul Calibur.
File 455 122 k Xianghua's Weapon: Calligraphy Brush.
File 456 134 k Xianghua's Weapon: The Ancient...

File 457 173 k Lizardman's Weapon: Grudge Ax & Aya Shield(1P).
File 458 169 k Lizardman's Weapon: Grudge Ax & Aya Shield(2P).
File 459 166 k Lizardman's Weapon: Tabarzin.
File 460 169 k Lizardman's Weapon: Lunatic.
File 461 163 k Lizardman's Weapon: Kora.
File 462 212 k Lizardman's Weapon: Soul Edge.
File 463 107 k Lizardman's Weapon: Boned Meat.
File 464 175 k Lizardman's Weapon: The Ancient...

File 465 215 k Yoshimitsu's Weapon: Yoshimitsu(1P).
File 466 219 k Yoshimitsu's Weapon: Yoshimitsu(2P).
File 467 214 k Yoshimitsu's Weapon: Kastane.
File 468 219 k Yoshimitsu's Weapon: Pakayun.
File 469 214 k Yoshimitsu's Weapon: Kagekiyo.
File 470 233 k Yoshimitsu's Weapon: Hihiirokane.
File 471 199 k Yoshimitsu's Weapon: Shepherd's Crook.
File 472 197 k Yoshimitsu's Weapon: The Ancient...

File 473 206 k Nightmare's Weapon: Soul Edge (Phantom)(1P).
File 474 186 k Nightmare's Weapon: Soul Edge (Phantom)(2P).
File 475 179 k Nightmare's Weapon: Steel Paddle.
File 476 198 k Nightmare's Weapon: Soul Edge (Larvae).
File 477 213 k Nightmare's Weapon: Soul Edge (Cocoon).
File 478 254 k Nightmare's Weapon: Soul Edge.
File 479 171 k Nightmare's Weapon: Giant Squid.
File 480 178 k Nightmare's Weapon: The Ancient...

File 481 182 k Astaroth's Weapon: Kulutues
File 482 162 k Astaroth's Weapon: Kulutues
File 483 171 k Astaroth's Weapon: Terror Moon.
File 484 158 k Astaroth's Weapon: Great Maul.
File 485 143 k Astaroth's Weapon: Nanbanfu.
File 486 173 k Astaroth's Weapon: Soul Edge.
File 487 131 k Astaroth's Weapon: Stone Slab.
File 488 169 k Astaroth's Weapon: The Ancient...

File 489 215 k Cervantes' Weapon: Soul Edge & Nirvana(1P).
File 490 203 k Cervantes' Weapon: Soul Edge & Nirvana(2P).
File 491 219 k Cervantes' Weapon: Styx.
File 492 209 k Cervantes' Weapon: Erlang's Blade.
File 493 215 k Cervantes' Weapon: Phlegethon.
File 494 207 k Cervantes' Weapon: Soul Edge.
File 495 142 k Cervantes' Weapon: Imitation Sword.
File 496 192 k Cervantes' Weapon: The Ancient...

File 497 169 k Raphael's Weapon: Flambert
File 498 159 k Raphael's Weapon: Flambert
File 499 118 k Raphael's Weapon: Epee.
File 500 131 k Raphael's Weapon: Holy Antler.
File 501 115 k Raphael's Weapon: Estoc.
File 502 149 k Raphael's Weapon: Queen's Guard.
File 503 104 k Raphael's Weapon: Cane.
File 504 118 k Raphael's Weapon: The Ancient...

File 505 168 k Talim's Weapon: Syi Salika & Loka Luha
File 506 168 k Talim's Weapon: Syi Salika & Loka Luha
File 507 119 k Talim's Weapon: Tonfa.
File 508 147 k Talim's Weapon: Side Harpe.
File 509 147 k Talim's Weapon: Double Crescent Blade.
File 510 201 k Talim's Weapon: Soul Calibur.
File 511 155 k Talim's Weapon: Weight.
File 512 157 k Talim's Weapon: The Ancient...

File 513 199 k Cassandra's Weapon: Digamma Sword & Nemea Shield
File 514 205 k Cassandra's Weapon: Digamma Sword & Nemea Shield
File 515 184 k Cassandra's Weapon: Ivan the Terrible.
File 516 165 k Cassandra's Weapon: Spine Blade.
File 517 163 k Cassandra's Weapon: Dark Blade.
File 518 196 k Cassandra's Weapon: Valkyrie.
File 519 152 k Cassandra's Weapon: Broken Sword.
File 520 201 k Cassandra's Weapon: The Ancient...

File 521 109 k Yun-seong's Weapon: White Storm
File 522 117 k Yun-seong's Weapon: White Storm
File 523 114 k Yun-seong's Weapon: Giant Butcher Knife.
File 524 108 k Yun-seong's Weapon: Cheng Ying.
File 525 119 k Yun-seong's Weapon: Ramdao.
File 526 99 k Yun-seong's Weapon: Han Guang.
File 527 99 k Yun-seong's Weapon: Child's Sword.
File 528 103 k Yun-seong's Weapon: The Ancient...

File 529 161 k Setsuka's Weapon: Ugetsu Kageuchi
File 530 176 k Setsuka's Weapon: Ugetsu Kageuchi
File 531 173 k Setsuka's Weapon: Ridicule.
File 532 167 k Setsuka's Weapon: Shiranamigasumi.
File 533 158 k Setsuka's Weapon: Moonlight.
File 534 182 k Setsuka's Weapon: Ugetsu Shinuchi.
File 535 157 k Setsuka's Weapon: Broken Bamboo Sword.
File 536 156 k Setsuka's Weapon: The Ancient...

File 537 140 k Zasalamel's Weapon: Kafziel
File 538 127 k Zasalamel's Weapon: Kafziel
File 539 137 k Zasalamel's Weapon: Ankou.
File 540 143 k Zasalamel's Weapon: Balor.
File 541 146 k Zasalamel's Weapon: Mrtyu.
File 542 193 k Zasalamel's Weapon: Irkalla.
File 543 142 k Zasalamel's Weapon: Beak.
File 544 142 k Zasalamel's Weapon: The Ancient...

File 545 157 k Tira's Weapon: Aislene Drossel
File 546 156 k Tira's Weapon: Aislene Drossel
File 547 168 k Tira's Weapon: Bifrost.
File 548 175 k Tira's Weapon: Ixion.
File 549 153 k Tira's Weapon: Vimana.
File 550 184 k Tira's Weapon: Soul Edge.
File 551 194 k Tira's Weapon: Cogwheel.
File 552 153 k Tira's Weapon: The Ancient...

File 553 104 k Olcadan's Weapon: The Silent.
File 554 104 k Olcadan's Weapon: The Mute.
File 555 104 k Olcadan's Weapon: The Perceptive.
File 556 104 k Olcadan's Weapon: The Fierce.
File 557 104 k Olcadan's Weapon: The Savage.
File 558 104 k Olcadan's Weapon: The Hidden.
File 559 104 k Olcadan's Weapon: The Tease.
File 560 104 k Olcadan's Weapon: The Ancient...

File 561 177 k Abyss' Weapon: Irkalla(1P).
File 562 177 k Abyss' Weapon: Irkalla(2P).
File 563 171 k Abyss' Weapon: Irkalla (No Glow).

File 564 211 k Abyss' Weapon: Irkalla (Big & No Glow).
File 565 211 k Abyss' Weapon: Irkalla (Big & No Glow).
File 566 211 k Abyss' Weapon: Irkalla (Big & No Glow).
File 567 211 k Abyss' Weapon: Irkalla (Big & No Glow).
File 568 211 k Abyss' Weapon: Irkalla (Big & No Glow).

File 569 339 k Night Terror's Weapon: Soul Edge (Complete) + Wings
File 570 339 k Night Terror's Weapon: Soul Edge (Complete) + Wings
File 571 304 k Night Terror's Weapon: Soul Edge Slim (Complete).

File 572 166 k Night Terror's Weapon: Soul Edge Complete (Slim) - No Wings
File 573 166 k Night Terror's Weapon: Soul Edge Complete (Slim) - No Wings
File 574 166 k Night Terror's Weapon: Soul Edge Complete (Slim) - No Wings
File 575 166 k Night Terror's Weapon: Soul Edge Complete (Slim) - No Wings Conversion - Soul Edge - Light
File 576 166 k Night Terror's Weapon: Soul Edge Complete (Slim) - No Wings

File 1284 149 k Custom Character Weapon:Katana & Shuriken: Onimaro & Tobikage
File 1285 156 k Custom Character Weapon:Katana & Shuriken: Tsubanari & Ryusei.
File 1286 146 k Custom Character Weapon:Katana & Shuriken: Suigetsutou & Ukifune.
File 1287 171 k Custom Character Weapon:Katana & Shuriken: Genma & Kokuen.
File 1288 162 k Custom Character Weapon:Katana & Shuriken: Totsuka & Yatsugashira
File 1289 163 k Custom Character Weapon:Katana & Shuriken: Red Crow & Rusty Wing.

File 1290 129 k Custom Character Weapon:Kunai: Kunai
File 1291 127 k Custom Character Weapon:Kunai: Kaiken.
File 1292 129 k Custom Character Weapon:Kunai Kazekirimaru.
File 1293 130 k Custom Character Weapon:Kunai Nakinue.
File 1294 123 k Custom Character Weapon:Kunai Shutensou
File 1295 125 k Custom Character Weapon:Kunai Austere & Void
File 1296 129 k Custom Character Weapon:Kunai Galeforce.

File 1297 126 k Custom Character Weapon:Katana:Zantetsuken
File 1298 126 k Custom Character Weapon:Katana:Wo Dao.
File 1299 123 k Custom Character Weapon:Katana:Monohoshizao.
File 1300 128 k Custom Character Weapon:Katana:Shiranui.
File 1301 129 k Custom Character Weapon:Katana:Murasame.
File 1302 127 k Custom Character Weapon:Katana:Gassan.
File 1303 133 k Custom Character Weapon:Katana:Kokuenra.

File 1304 167 k Custom Character Weapon:Chinese Sword: Quing Long
File 1305 166 k Custom Character Weapon:Chinese Sword: Po Shan.
File 1306 108 k Custom Character Weapon:Chinese Sword: Falchion.
File 1307 112 k Custom Character Weapon:Chinese Sword: Lei Yan.
File 1308 133 k Custom Character Weapon:Chinese Sword: Bonebreaker Sword
File 1309 108 k Custom Character Weapon:Chinese Sword Blue Thunder.
File 1310 132 k Custom Character Weapon:Chinese Sword: Dragon Sword.

File 1311 119 k Custom Character Weapon:Chinese Blade: Heisheng Jian
File 1312 128 k Custom Character Weapon:Chinese Blade: Huan Luo.
File 1313 112 k Custom Character Weapon:Chinese Blade: Jiaotu Jian.
File 1314 117 k Custom Character Weapon:Chinese Blade: Rune Blade.
File 1315 116 k Custom Character Weapon:Chinese Blade: Dujiao Gui.
File 1316 118 k Custom Character Weapon:Chinese Blade: Dystopia
File 1317 123 k Custom Character Weapon:Chinese Blade: Soul Calibur.
File 1318 119 k Custom Character Weapon:Chinese Blade: Midnight.

File 1319 158 k Custom Character Weapon:Grieve Edge: Kick Edge
File 1320 195 k Custom Character Weapon: Grieve Edge: Grieve Edge.
File 1321 190 k Custom Character Weapon:Grieve Edge: Senjinsoku.
File 1322 197 k Custom Character Weapon:Grieve Edge: Cailleach Bheur.
File 1323 190 k Custom Character Weapon:Grieve Edge: Svaldifari.
File 1324 194 k Custom Character Weapon:Grieve Edge: Cepheus Seal.
File 1325 192 k Custom Character Weapon:Grieve Edge: Hell's Design.

File 1326 136 k Custom Character Weapon:Staff: Mushakuboh
File 1327 131 k Custom Character Weapon: Staff: Quarterstaff.
File 1328 131 k Custom Character Weapon: Staff: Iron Staff.
File 1329 143 k Custom Character Weapon: Staff: Duel Rod.
File 1330 137 k Custom Character Weapon: Staff: Kunlun Bamboo.
File 1331 133 k Custom Character Weapon: Staff: Cepheus Seal.

File 1332 111 k Custom Character Weapon: Lance: Heavy Lance.
File 1333 105 k Custom Character Weapon: Lance: Pilum Muralis.
File 1334 117 k Custom Character Weapon: Lance: Bourdonasse.
File 1335 111 k Custom Character Weapon: Lance: Ahlspiess.
File 1336 110 k Custom Character Weapon: Lance: Dreadnought.
File 1337 149 k Custom Character Weapon: Lance: Absolution.
File 1338 139 k Custom Character Weapon: Lance: Blazecleaver.
File 1339 107 k Custom Character Weapon: Lance: Sacrifice.

File 1340 150 k Custom Character Weapon: Steel Fan: Steel Fan.
File 1341 203 k Custom Character Weapon: Steel Fan: Kamaitachi.
File 1342 161 k Custom Character Weapon: Steel Fan: Fujin Fan.
File 1343 151 k Custom Character Weapon: Steel Fan: Zephyrus.
File 1344 163 k Custom Character Weapon: Steel Fan: Basho Fan.
File 1345 179 k Custom Character Weapon: Steel Fan: Baindigart.

File 1346 204 k Custom Character Weapon: Sickle: Sickle.
File 1347 195 k Custom Character Weapon: Sickle: Kogarashi.
File 1348 199 k Custom Character Weapon: Sickle: Mizuchi.
File 1349 207 k Custom Character Weapon: Sickle: Yaesumuji.
File 1350 205 k Custom Character Weapon: Sickle: Chains of Hades.
File 1351 202 k Custom Character Weapon: Sickle: Black Widow.

File 1352 175 k Custom Character Weapon: Dagger: Jambiya
File 1353 194 k Custom Character Weapon: Dagger: Assassin Dagger.
File 1354 174 k Custom Character Weapon: Dagger: Kris.
File 1355 182 k Custom Character Weapon: Dagger: Misericorde.
File 1356 189 k Custom Character Weapon: Dagger: Tongue of Tonatiuh.
File 1357 187 k Custom Character Weapon: Dagger: Kingslayer.

File 1358 148 k Custom Character Weapon: Iron Sword: Great Sword
File 1359 160 k Custom Character Weapon: Iron Sword: Claymore.
File 1360 147 k Custom Character Weapon: Iron Sowrd: Demon Knife.
File 1361 156 k Custom Character Weapon: Iron Sword: Hercules Sword.
File 1362 174 k Custom Character Weapon: Iron Sword: Alondite.
File 1363 148 k Custom Character Weapon: Iron Sword: Ambition.
File 1364 191 k Custom Character Weapon: Iron Sword: Soul Edge.
File 1365 156 k Custom Character Weapon: Iron Sword: Brutal Terra.

File 1366 173 k Custom Character Weapon: Sword & Shield: Gladius.
File 1367 181 k Custom Character Weapon: Sword & Shield: Ice Blade.
File 1368 147 k Custom Character Weapon: Sword & Shield: Katzbalger.
File 1369 151 k Custom Character Weapon: Sword & Shield: Excalibur.
File 1370 169 k Custom Character Weapon: Sword & Shield: Valkyrie.
File 1371 149 k Custom Character Weapon: word & Shield: Eternal Rest.
File 1372 176 k Custom Character Weapon: Sword & Shield: Lilia.

File 1373 138 k Custom Character Weapon: Tambourine: Melody Ring.
File 1374 146 k Custom Character Weapon: Tambourine: Mazurka.
File 1375 150 k Custom Character Weapon: Tambourine: Tarantella.
File 1376 130 k Custom Character Weapon: Tambourine: Menard.
File 1377 170 k Custom Character Weapon: Tambourine: Terpsichore.
File 1378 152 k Custom Character Weapon: Tambourine: Cepheus Seal.

File 1379 120 k Custom Character Weapon: Nunchaku: Nunchaku.
File 1380 183 k Custom Character Weapon: Nunchaku: Gemini Rod.
File 1381 191 k Custom Character Weapon: Nunchaku: Zhongkui.
File 1382 178 k Custom Character Weapon: Nunnchaku: Huoshen.
File 1383 142 k Custom Character Weapon: Nunchaku: Shuang Lei.
File 1384 137 k Custom Character Weapon: Nunchaku: Falcon.

File 1385 128 k Custom Character Weapon: Wave Sword: Wave Sword.
File 1386 119 k Custom Character Weapon: Wave Sword: Mantis Blade.
File 1387 115 k Custom Character Weapon: Wave Sword: Double Fang.
File 1388 151 k Custom Character Weapon: Wave Sword: Aya & Hongya.
File 1389 123 k Custom Character Weapon: Wave Sword: Atropos.
File 1390 142 k Custom Character Weapon: Wave Sword: Gatekeeper.
File 1391 137 k Custom Character Weapon: Wave Sword: Leviathan.

File 1260 115 k Custom Character Weapon: Rapier: Schweitzer Rapier
File 1261 111 k Custom Character Weapon: Rapier: Rapier
File 1262 115 k Custom Character Weapon: Rapier: Fallen Antler
File 1263 99 k Custom Character Weapon: Rapier: Tuck.
File 1264 118 k Custom Character Weapon: Rapier: Unicorn.
File 1265 116 k Custom Character Weapon: Rapier: Albion.

File 1266 169 k White Clay Sword & Shield
File 1267 169 k Grey Clay Sword & Shield
(hmmm...could these be Colossus´weapons???)

If you try to substitute a weapon from Soul Calibur 2 unto Soul Calibur 3 the game will be unable to display the weapon, the format is different, you'll also notice the file sizes are smaller on SC3 vs SC2.

--Edited for weapon corrections-- Jan 19, 2013

hi everyone! wanted to say thanks to this thread i've been able to make my own mods to my SC, so thanks!

On a different subject, after some modifications, i thought i'd try something wierder, which is fiddling with our buddy Colossus. First, i tried changing his model to a normal character (in my case, Maxi) gotta say it was kinda fun watching a giant statue shaking some nunchucks :P Then i tried the opposite, switching Colossus' model with Maxi's. Though when i went against him in Dancing Statue, I was dissapointed i wasn't facing a giant Maxi; instead i was fighting against a sluggish unmoving enemy with an unchanged camera angle which covered only from the chest upwards in height.
Just a quick question, i suppose there isn't a way to adapt anyone's model to Colossus' height? In a moddable way i mean. thanks!

I'm pretty sure that the weapons for Rapier's fighting style are stored between File1260 and File1265. Will you please check it out, Byros? Anyway I'm not sure there's a way to change Colossus's height, unfortunately.

Sorry for the delay in replying it was a really busy week...

I'm pretty sure that the weapons for Rapier's fighting style are stored between File1260 and File1265.

Thanks for the info, confirmed those are the rapier's fighting style weapons! File 1260 through 1265,
here are some pics of Yoshimitsu with them:

1_Yoshimitsu_Weapons.jpg

Now here we have Yoshimitsu with the weapon stored at File 1266 it looks like a sword and shield
similar to Sophitia's, however it would appear to be made of white clay, file 1267 is the same weapon
in gray color.

On the right side the Axe Yoshimitus is using is file 1268 - 569k which is a replica of Lizardman's File 457 Grudge Axe & Aya Shield 173k. Note the file size differences between both (569k vs 173k), even though they look the same.

3_Yoshimitsu_Weapons.jpg

Now for some interesting thing, here's Yoshimitsu with the model stored at file 1276 (55k), I can tell you it is not a weapon, but I'm not really sure if its the head of an old man with white beard and a pony tail, or the rear end & tail of a horse...

3_Yoshimitsu_Weapons.jpg

I'm updating the weapon list.

Well, thanks to these discovers it is now possible to port over the new 2P weapons for the extra characters from the AE to PS2!
Also, File1266 and 1267 have GOT to be Colossus's weapons, as Colossus's model and fighting style are also placed after Amy's.

I didn't know about the new 2P weapon models inside the Arcade Edition,
sounds absolutely great, all characters get a new weapon model or only a few?

Hi guys! Hello from cold winter Russia :)

First of all, thank you for this thread. I think this is the one I was looking for.

Thing is that I got a used PS2 and the only disk along was Soul Calibur 3 :) but without a memory card :(

Just a question. Is it possible to unlock characters via OLK Expolorer? Maybe there are another tools for that?

No, you can't. You can only replace data. So if you wanna use a hidden character you will have to replace one that's available from the start with the one you want to use.

Back