[Montreal, Quebec, Canada] Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Montreal, Quebec, Canada] soul finder

Going to be in Montreal this weekend and possibly next weekend as well. I know it's short notice, but if anyone wants to play let me know and I'll try and get you contact info. I should be able to travel anywhere I can get to on the Metro, as long as you give me directions.

[Montreal, Quebec, Canada] Gatherings

Hey.

I can host gatherings if you would like. I am located next to Metro Mont-Royal. Msg or mail me if anybody is interested in playing.

hey this could be fun. i'l play on PS3 only though, i can't use the xbox controllers. je peu parler francais aussie, mais je suis un bloke ;)

oh well i'm no more living at montreal but there are 2/3 players which u can contact (check the montreal post on soulcalibur.ca)

Oh yeah I forgot to mention: games will be held on PS3 since I do not have a X360. PM me for details on how to reach me.

Also the forums on soulcalibur.ca do not seem to work :(

Hey Prizm,

I'm in for hosting a few games in Montreal as well
Kinda tired of playing against you all the time hehe

If anyone ever hosts anything,let me know.
I'll be more then happy to get in my truck and move to your location.

Anyone that wants to play in montreal can add me on PSN or send me an email anytime :

email : mathieu.liboiron@gmail.com
PSN : perdeguss

Yeah I'm tired of always playing perdeguss and his goddamn mitsurugi. I need some fresh players to practice my setsuka ;)

If anybody is in, PM me or add me on PSN and we'll set some shit up.

Hey ! Being a long time since I've connected here !
Anyway, I am happy to see there are a couple of people in Montreal available to play !
I have only a 360, here is my gamertag: NaizakiNomac
Here is my e-mail, add me on msn if you want: blackeagleshadow@hotmail.com

I'll be more active now since I have left school. Anyway, if we have enough people, we will be able to do gathering. Netchamp is getting popular for fighting game tournament, if we don't have a place available to play, we can go over there to play for like 3$ an hour (for one console). Hopefully we can create a small Soul Calibur community in Montreal !

Yes, I'm told every Tuesday there's a SF4 gathering at Netchamp. If we can get enough people together for SC4 I'd be happy to show up. Keep in mind I'm just picking up the game.

We all start one day or another haha. Anyway, I know about the gathering for SF4 since I know some peoples going. I heard there is a Blazblue gathering on wednesday... Anyway, I was just saying that we could create a SC4 gathering and it would be less expensive since SC4 is not in the list haha, so only 3$ an hour for a console... If I can get about 10 persons, I'll be starting this, otherwise, let's stick to play at the place of someone... If someone is willing too though... By the way, I can talk english and french, might be useful to know.

Alright I've been to NCBA a few times now, and it seems pretty good. Anyone interested in a few matches this Thursday/Friday?

[Montreal, QC] Thursday Jan 21st at Netchamp

Alright, me and hopefully a few other people will be at Netchamp starting at 5PM on Thursday the 21st. I guess it's just a few casual matches. If anyone wants to join, you're welcome!

If this hadn't been so last minute I could have made a trip. I've got some stuff I need to do in Montreal anyway. Maybe next month.

We will probably set up to do some casual matches every weeks. As for now, I could ask some people at my job. With the one that were present, plus some other peoples you could invite, we could possibly be a bunch of 10 or more people ^^ That would be awesome !

Yes, if we can get 8-10 people, we could definitely set up a weekly or bi-weekly event. I know a few guys over at Tekken Canada play SC, and they might be interested. Kirbster (Talim) would have to invite them.

p.s. it is very comforting to know that I could potentially beat you with a modest 200% health increase, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back