Mood Changes Data 1.02

Unlucky, you mean :p ; the only time i noticed that was when i played Decopon.

Rewatching the fight, i see it happened only the very first match (the one right after the button check) in the FT3, so i wondered if there were any trick, but yeah, a low probability random chance makes the most sense.
Unless you have <30 health, Gloomy is never a bad thing. :b
If you do rematch in an offline set there is a chance she will start gloomy

There may still be because Namco sucks, but they did try to take it out in the update.

Unless you have <30 health, Gloomy is never a bad thing. :b

Never a bad thing for the Tira user; there's a misunderstanding. Decopon was the Tira who started gloomy, while my own character was Pyrrha. XD

If you do rematch in an offline set there is a chance she will start gloomy

Hm.. This might be useful. Are you implying that if, after the button check, i had gone back to the general menu before selecting VS again, Tira would have had no chance of starting gloomy?

Hm.. This might be useful. Are you implying that if, after the button check, i had gone back to the general menu before selecting VS again, Tira would have had no chance of starting gloomy?

To my knowledge yes. You can only start in gloomy if you rematch on the same stage and NOT go to character select/stage select

To my knowledge yes. You can only start in gloomy if you rematch on the same stage and NOT go to character select/stage select
This isn't true, I've started in Gloomy right off the bat many a time before. I actually just tested to make sure, and I just started off gloomy in the first match.
Edit: I know a sample size of 10 is not anything significant but she can start in Gloomy with any character it seems. I personally feel like she has a higher chance versus characters she has relation with. (Nightmare, Pyrrah, other Tiras, but that's just me.)
Out of the ten games I did play.
Nightmare started me as gloomy 1/2
Pyrrah 1/2
Viola 0/2
Aeon 1/2
Tira 0/2
I might test more, but most likely not. Just know that it's possible off a brand new game.

Yes it's true you can randomly start in gloomy at any time.

I have noticed that I have got this lucky break numerous times in tournaments. So I wonder if it's somehow more likely in an offline environment than online. To be clear: I have started tournament matches in Gloomy far more often than I would expect, based on normal play expectations.

Back