Most awesome/WTF/hilarious SC moments in your life

Most awesome/WTF/hilarious SC moments in your

playin a cervy with my vader he wasn't actually that bad he got me down to low hp so i tried the ultimate noob tactic of running to the edge and going for the RO throw to see if he was dum enough to fall for it.

Im jumping back and theres a a few steps away from me and the edge when he pulls out the UB gunshot. So naturally i stop and crouch - then he does 4B+K to teleport behind me, a BT B+K and it was a RO for me.

Cery: haha!... eeoghh....splashes into water

Haha, happened to me just today, on ranked I played a nice Maxi, I played as Amy, and I was very low on health, he had a full bar, it was on the ship stage, I wanted to attack him somehow, but managed to 4A+B (I think?) and ringed him out of the board...was pretty unexpected, as I was pretty far from the border and was kinda weirdly turned to side...

Oh well, it won me the match so I don´t complain :D

This happened about yesterday if I remember correctly.

It was offline, me and my sister were making a video for our friends to see how good we are compared to them.

So anyway, I was using Amy, my sister using her main, Soph. We were fighting on Thermophoros Garden. So, in the last round, I had very low health, my sister still has around half of hers. I was sort of panicking so I can finish her with a combo I was practicing for the past few days, though I apparently inputted the wrong move. Instead of me doing Amy's UB, I did her 66A+B, somehow my sister was dashing right at me at full speed. Just before my attack lands, she tries to guard it, but I don't know what happened, but when Amy's rapier hit Soph, it sent her across the stage, ringing her out. We were sort of silent for a while, then started laughing like hell. Where we forgot we were still recording.

Back