muh X (some notes on the character)

I never was able to do it, Leixia WR B or X's old 66A+B that is. Like Frayhua said, her sc4 66a+b is SXS A+B.

I got my hands on SCVI for a bit during Evo. You can still do the half-circle around to the other side when inputting 88_22B to make it go in the same direction. So 889632_223698B. It seems to be a little bit easier too, 'cos I hit it the very first time I tried to do it. I know everyone sleeps on that little bit of tech but I found it very useful to maintain my evasion and get consistent whiff launches.

Hi Xiang friends, long time no see :) Thx for all the infos you are sharing here, i am trying to collect for french comunity, but its not easy without the game in hands grrr.
I am so happy so see new Auto Gi ! Verticals ! low horizontals ! that's will be OP !
Can't wait to make a new Auto Gi data video :D that's will be awesome.

I was at Summer Jam and played a lot of Xianghua she feels really good, has a lot of great tools just for some details in case you wanted to know:
FC 3A A ends in a high hit, it’s the same high hit as 6K A
She has two moves I was unfamiliar with, bK and bA both of which seems eh to me
Most of her air combos go into 6K A but it can ring yourself out if you’re not careful
Lots of Auto GI’s, but that’s standard
I found myself using CE FARRRRR more than I used Soul Charge other than a “get off me” kind of mechanic

Last edited:
I was at Summer Jam and played a lot of Xianghua she feels really good, has a lot of great tools just for some details in case you wanted to know:
WS 3A A ends in a high hit, it’s the same high hit as 6K A
She has two moves I was unfamiliar with, bK and bA both of which seems eh to me
Most of her air combos go into 6K A but it can ring yourself out if you’re not careful
Lots of Auto GI’s, but that’s standard
I found myself using CE FARRRRR more than I used Soul Charge other than a “get off me” kind of mechanic

Is bK different from SCIV?

Is bA Xianghua's SCIV 66A+K?

Okay, so the manual for ranked weekend says that X's CE is guaranteed after the opponent blocks some of her break attacks. This seems actually kinda nuts??? What moves seem to have heavy enough advantage on block to make that happen? Could it maybe require being in Soul Charge to get access to moves with that much advantage?

Are you sure its not even faster than i12? During the beta I was hitting it like a Randy Orton RKO (also means I barely used Soul Charge moves).

Also, can someone please translate the text above, google Translate can be a little bit hilarious .

Good luck exploring in the next few days, it's gonna be great

Are you sure its not even faster than i12? During the beta I was hitting it like a Randy Orton RKO (also means I barely used Soul Charge moves).

Also, can someone please translate the text above, google Translate can be a little bit hilarious .

Good luck exploring in the next few days, it's gonna be great

Serge! Good to see you still around. When I made my debut as a scrublet in SC4, I looked at your X guides and videos to get better at the game. What platform do you play on? We should get some games in some time!

Back