Multi Cultural Thread

Also why aren't you a CAS mod? Knowing how organized you are, you'd probably make things right while I am away.
I'm much too lazy for that and if shit goes down, I don't think I'd have the most unbiased and consistent opinions, either. Besides, I think you get along much better with the rest of the leadership and other circles on this site than anyone else in the CaS subforum. If you want me to help with anything, though, just let me know.

Anyway, if Brucege and Orangeislands want to keep their threads merged, I guess it's not that big of a deal.

I'm much too lazy for that and if shit goes down, I don't think I'd have the most unbiased and consistent opinions, either. Besides, I think you get along much better with the rest of the leadership and other circles on this site than anyone else in the CaS subforum. If you want me to help with anything, though, just let me know.

Anyway, if Brucege and Orangeislands want to keep their threads merged, I guess it's not that big of a deal.

I'm no god, Pascuzzi. I'm but a person who makes sure everyone is alright. What I notice from you is you're a lot more organized than I. Your judgement is not that biased, because you try to keep it detailed without being too biased. Sure you'll have your opinions that may make you biased, but it's not bad because as I mentioned earlier: you keep it to a minimum.

The only reason why I have leadership and the mod status is I always care more about what everyone does than myself. I try to be diplomatic yet, it's a double-edged sword. If I stand by and do nothing, I won't be a leader. See I'm lazy, but when it's time to work I always consider how my clients are doing and try my best for their sake. There will be times when I can't, but this why you're one of the few peeps I can count on to keep things leveled should I be unavailable.

The only reason why I have leadership and the mod status is I always care more about what everyone does than myself. I try to be diplomatic yet, it's a double-edged sword. If I stand by and do nothing, I won't be a leader. See I'm lazy, but when it's time to work I always consider how my clients are doing and try my best for their sake. There will be times when I can't, but this why you're one of the few peeps I can count on to keep things leveled should I be unavailable.
Being a moderator sounds stressful O.o

Not when you love the people enough and enjoy when they're having a good time. That's all I need.
Well I'm glad you care, when people care shit gets done more efficiently... Now would you be able to un merge these two threads? Or do something with the order of things. I appreciate your consideration to try and make things easier for us, but I feel like this thread being merged might confuse people. When they click on the title they are expecting a themed thread but the order is all messed up and it shows Brucege's subject first and I feel like it's a bit off putting and confusing for other people if they try and read this thread to figure what its about. I feel bad asking you this because I know you were just trying to make things easier for us (& of course your consideration is much appreciated) but I just think these two threads merged together might make things confusing...

Well I'm glad you care, when people care shit gets done more efficiently... Now would you be able to un merge these two threads? Or do something with the order of things. I appreciate your consideration to try and make things easier for us, but I feel like this thread being merged might confuse people. When they click on the title they are expecting a themed thread but the order is all messed up and it shows Brucege's subject first and I feel like it's a bit off putting and confusing for other people if they try and read this thread to figure what its about. I feel bad asking you this because I know you were just trying to make things easier for us (& of course your consideration is much appreciated) but I just think these two threads merged together might make things confusing...

I can't unmerge these threads, but I'll do my best to fix it inside out. However, I'll have to ask you to wait because I want brucege's input first before I make any more changes. After all, it is my fault I got a wee bit excited and merged the threads.

I can't unmerge these threads, but I'll do my best to fix it inside out. However, I'll have to ask you to wait because I want brucege's input first before I make any more changes. After all, it is my fault I got a wee bit excited and merged the threads.
Okay dokey, I don't mind to much I just don't want people to get confused. But if they just read the thread they shouldn't get to confused xD It's all good no worries!

I'm down for whatever. Let's break up some of that text, but first some back story lol.

Here's Matsuyama Miki, the tourist slaying miko. Miki's dreamed of working at the exclusive Itsukushima Shrine since her infancy. Finally at the age of 14, she got the job, but, much to her dismay, the shrine fell onto hard times during the Dai Recession of 1601. Within just one year, the shrine's emergency funds dwindled away, and the formerly exclusive shrine was forced to open its gates to the a huge influx European tourists. The westerners trampled all over the shrine with their rusty metal boots and littered the grounds with their pipe tobacco. The worst perpetrators of all were those freakshows searching after some stupid pair of "magical" swords. After one particularly absurd fight between a zombie pirate and an Elvis impersonator and the destruction of countless precious artifacts, Miki took up her blade and swore to slay any tourists who would dare step into her precious shrine. Five years later, 1607 AD, Itsukushima shrine, deprived of its sole source of income by one its own staff, shut down. And yet, on dark, stormy days, sailors whisper tales of a crazed miko who's responsible for the violent deaths of over a thousand tourists, including a scythe-wielding negroid with a glowing eye and a young, tonfa-wielding Phillipina....

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_16.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_29.png

3 SpecEq and 8 stickers! 2 gourds as hair extensions and 1 bow tie on head. Two red circles placed by view on shirt sockets, one spade sticker placed by axis around collar, and one maxed pocket sticker around waist. Stripe pattern on sleeves blocked off by maxed square stickers. Maxed number one sticker placed by axis over another maxed number one sticker on pants for stripe.

Last edited:
I'm down for whatever. Let's break up some of that text, but first some back story lol.

Here's Matsuyama Miki, the tourist slaying miko. Miki's dreamed of working at the exclusive Itsukushima Shrine since her infancy. Finally at the age of 14, she got the job, but, much to her dismay, the shrine fell onto hard times during the Dai Recession of 1601. Within just one year, the shrine's emergency funds dwindled away, and the formerly exclusive shrine was forced to open its gates to the a huge influx European tourists. The westerners trampled all over the shrine with their rusty metal boots and littered the grounds with their pipe tobacco. The worst perpetrators of all were those freakshows searching after some stupid pair of "magical" swords. After one particularly absurd fight between a zombie pirate and an Elvis impersonator and the destruction of countless precious artifacts, Miki took up her blade and swore to slay any tourists who would dare step into her precious shrine. Five years later, 1607 AD, Itsukushima shrine, deprived of its sole source of income by one its own staff, shut down. And yet, on dark, stormy days, sailors whisper tales of a crazed miko who's responsible for the violent deaths of over a thousand tourists, including a scythe-wielding negroid with a glowing eye and a young, tonfa-wielding Phillipina....

View attachment 36229
View attachment 36228
View attachment 36230
3 SpecEq and 8 stickers! 2 gourds as hair extensions and 1 bow tie on head. Two red circles placed by view on shirt sockets, one spade sticker placed by axis around collar, and one maxed pocket sticker around waist. Stripe pattern on sleeves blocked off by maxed square stickers. Maxed number one sticker placed by axis over another maxed number one sticker on pants for stripe.
The back story was accurate and comical while including events from the SC story line as well :'D This is exactly what kind of stuff we need in this thread! This is a wonderful contribution, and I am slightly jealous of the innovative way you seem to style your Oriental CaS's hair. I am going to have to play around with that hair style some :3 Great job on this, this is a prime example of what should go into this thread. :)

I actually meant CaS galleries made by Japanese-speaking people. In other words, how ppl on the other side of the world do Cas. But yes, we should definitely compile our ethnic CaS (including Japan-themed CaS) into one thread.

Came across this one recently: http://protog.blog86.fc2.com/

lots of simplistic anime girl recreations (big surprise!) but a few things that caught my eye. One was a really clever solution to the Dragon's Crown Sorceress' bustline

Check it for some apparently Japanese CAS, with the added bonus of another hilarious linguistic adventure with Google "translate"

Once the greatest warrior in the emperers army, one hundred men could not defeat him. He had fallen for the soon to be emperess but the emperer found out. Furious he devised a plan to kill him , given that no one could defeat him in combat he had decided to bestow apon him the highest honor, one he knew would sting the warriors pride. The possition of the empireal wedding gaurd. The armor of such a posistion would be the most lavish in all the world .... And imppossible to fight in. when the wedding started and all eyes where on the wedding couple a lowly beggar was promised three gold pieces to put a blade in the warriors side. The emperors plan went off with out a hitch the beggar was captured and killed for the murder, his family recieved the three gold peices , and the warrior was given a funeral by fire. But the emperor was not satisfied with just that and for one final bit of revenge the once great warriors ashes where placed in an urn set apon the emperors mantle for all to see with one inscription ..."BAKAMONO"

Attachments

• IMG_20140121_053212.jpg
    IMG_20140121_053212.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_20140121_053235.jpg
    IMG_20140121_053235.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_20140121_053250.jpg
    IMG_20140121_053250.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_20140121_053308.jpg
    IMG_20140121_053308.jpg