~ Murasame's Corner of CAS ~

Yeah I already changed back to normal gloves for Alexis ;D

For Masamune, I'd say that it does make it more complete, but it does take out something that was part of this style. I'll leave it with the top for now then. Maybe one day I'll just make a 3P with it instead.

I used to feel the same way about my Atma creation--in SC3, the torn sleeveless gi top looked good, and bandages fit in different, more interesting places. And it worked for her attitude.
But now, SCV doesn't have NEARLY as interesting bandage options. It's feet, hands, and entire torso, which is kind of boring, unfortunately, so making something with a bit more depth to it is the way to go in this one, I think.

So I like Natsu's top on her better, it makes a very nice overall look. It's not concealing anything important on her torso, such as when I tried to put clothes/armor on my Maska character (I just gotta play with the huge-ass scar!). And always remember: The bandages will be visible upon armor break, so you won't necessarily be "losing" them either.

Oh, and good stuff, as usual. Nice to see Ivy's 2P used so quickly, her parts are terribly restricting and difficult to use...

Back