~ Murasame's Corner of CAS ~

I am interested. However, I need to figure out how to send PMs. Care to help this fellow?

As for who, I'd like you to tell me who you would like to use (depending on their bio/story, you can guess their personalities a bit), and then I'll let you know. Is that okay?

So I was just making a lazy 2P for Adaeze by using Elysium and Viola's clothes, but then this glitch happened (only in CAS unfortunately).
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png

Tiny edit while I wait for the next DLC pack, though it's a shame there are apparently no character equipment pack 2...

I added blood tears around Noa Bloodcry's eyes. It also makes it look like she's wounded a bit, like her skin was ripped off, which is kind of... yeah.

I have been tweaking her 1P clothes and weapon color too (no pictures), to give even more fun gradient effects.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png

Hi Pocky-Yoshi, you asked me back and i am sorry i did not reply, i would be glad if you used my Alien Space Marine, or in a more traditional setting, maybe the Djinn...those have several in-game pictures you can choose from...or pick one you like in my thread who has suitable in-game pics...
i'd be glad to see what convoluted story you make out of Alien Space Marine for sure ;o)

Sure, but you'll have to wait until next comics. My slots are full and I have no more space due to other peeps CAS.

Marian 1P is fantastic, especially given the limited amount of things you can do with armour pieces compared to other parts (i.e. no stickers). For me it's the stringy corset thing under her chesplate and fur collar that help distinguish her. Her face and hair compliment the browns nicely. Also very good photography, as has been said before.

Noa Full Bloody Cry 2P is also a stand out for using the Lusca Tassets for a nice sort of "iron skirt". The colours are also nicely done with a faded purply grey and strong gold. It's quite menacing, especially with that chain.

Ryo's P1 design makes very subtle and effective use of Pattern 1 for the shoulders. I'm still trying to ge the hang of the gradient thing but seeing it applied here in this way is great.

Murmasa's colour scheme is unique, subtle and intimidating. There's definitely a reptilian/snakey vibe which I like.

I like everything about bot Masamune 1P and 2P. As in, from theme to colour. Fantastic. Same for Adaeze.

Those were the stand out ones for me but there's lots of little touches like Yuuka's Grieve Edges, Uriel's crystal core and Alexis' hat which are really cool to see. I like that attention to detail.

Excellent and subtle designs.

Much appreciated! Sorry if it came out like I was worked up. I was more confused at your choice of medium than anything haha.

Thanks! Conveniently, the ones you named are among my favorites. Also, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with the pattern 1 after you use it a few times.

No harm done Murasame, my mistake, so back on topic.
Ah, Pattern 1 is in my bag of tricks...due to a lack of stickers, had to use it for yellow stripes on my kick-CAS recently ;o) i have done quite a few interesting discoveries lately...as have you !

Little updates, some are so small that they may not be noticeable. Picture at the bottom of post:

General
- Tweaked some characters' thumbnails
- Updated some pictures for better poses and removing watermarks/on screen instructions (such as Helma's)

Character Specific
Marian
- 2P used LordDraco3's "color all" trick for ice-blue hue on reflections + more light blue hues on weapon
- 3P now has dark, warm grey armor instead of white + Ancient Armor steel gauntlets + Requiem 2P as weapon
- Added 4P (WIP?). Currently a palette swap of 2P with some tweaks + The Master as weapon, matching color scheme.

Noa Bloodcry
-Added bloody tears (1P and 2P). 2P has blood stains on eye bandages.
- 1P: Changed the hue of all armor parts (including shield) to add lots of gradients, with hints of red on many areas. Some has a "prelude-to-rusty" look to them.

Attachments

• Changes.jpg
    Changes.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 319
That's quite a sheet of changes, very nice.

I notice that you, too, have been enjoying the wonders that the CE parts have to offer that no other part can: layering the white/dark faulds with the hip skirt. Such a great combination! I also noticed you used the little trick that leaves some exposed leg when you combine a body suit with the thigh-high sock item. the new bloody tears look great, what sticker did you use?

Seems like we both have a strong taste for badass chicks in armor :P

When I realized I could use the skirt with the faulds without the former disappearing, it was like a wonder haha! For the bloody tears, you have to use that "ink drawing" of a landscape. It's semi transparent and has a sumi-e quality to it, and it's because of those aspects that you can use it to make them look like blood. Change the color however you want and then tweak with rotation/size and flips if necessary.

Murasame. Did thou check Misfortune CAS comics thread and originals thread? A few more interviews are made and the comics is finished. I'll forewarn you that some pics are blurry since the camera in SCV can be unforgiving.

Aside from that, good to see you back and kicking.....ass with your CAS. xD

- Updated first post to add ALL CHARACTERS' Thumbnails as links for easier navigation.
- Tweaked Adaeze's 1P slightly, and changed her thumbnail.

Working on two WIPs right now:

- Adaeze 2P. I wanted to keep the revealing nature of her style. The color scheme is far from final. It's only a placeholder.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_11.png

- Alexis 2P. I removed her maid outfit, replacing it with one that makes her look like a noble lady. As with the previous one, the color scheme is only a placeholder.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_13.png

These WIPs, as well as all current costumes, may be subject of changes depending on how I want to use the next DLC pack coming in about a week.

Back