Music to start a fight to

sorry a little to slow for me. doesn't really stir my blood. but I love your avatar. gunslinger girl is one of my favorite anime.
This music is definitely fight appropriate, but definitely character biased. I see more along the lines of someone like Setsuka. Something about her, and that umbrella go hand in hand with this song. It also definitely explodes randomly with the same power as she does, and hard.

I have a couple for ya. I love this song ; because I performed it in school, and it was so intense and amazing; I literally wanted to punch someone, so I know it has a fight-song drive.

I love this as a final battle tune. Intensity in music can inspire so much movement from the simplest of notes.

I have a couple for ya. I love this song ; because I performed it in school, and it was so intense and amazing; I literally wanted to punch someone, so I know it has a fight-song drive.

I love this as a final battle tune. Intensity in music can inspire so much movement from the simplest of notes.

Those are both epic choices, kudos to mentioning Apocalyptica!

Yeah sure the lyrics are about a Carnival, but the music has 'moonlight swordfight' written all over it.

I actually have this track on my PS3 and use it (among others) as Race music in Gran Turismo

It doesn't sound like a SC music, but it's definitely a tune I'd like to fight to :)

Yeah sure the lyrics are about a Carnival, but the music has 'moonlight swordfight' written all over it.

I actually have this track on my PS3 and use it (among others) as Race music in Gran Turismo
Thanks Dab, I was told earlier by Tokyo that I was late, but what can I say. I listen to so much music these days, all of it never reaches my ears until later.lol I have more fight songs, so make sure you guys stay tuned.

OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this, it's perfect for Amy. I'm all up for making a Soul Calibur soundtrack. I would produce it myself. Anyone good at making AMV's? If you are I would love to see some of DreamKiller, and Thuggish's Amy videos spun into a beautiful work of art featuring this song. EPIC!!!

Are you guys ready for this? I performed this in school, and boy it's the most fist-clinching a capella piece ever. Don't worry it's like the greatest combo you've ever pulled off in a match, swift,devastating, and to the point.

It takes a minute for this song to get to it's point, but when it gets there, you'll be in tears with your fist ready to conquer the world. Well, at least that's how I felt at the end of it.lol

Angelsama, here's a few more from Steven Wilson's different projects and bands, have you heard of them before?

Blackfield - Blood
This could be appropriate, the only lyrics being, "Here comes the blood..."

Porcupine Tree - Futile
Lyrics would work for someone mentally unstable, or one of my own characters, ha

Steven Wilson - A Western Home
"A western home, here amongst the rubble, is what you get, for all your fuss and trouble."

enjoy

Back