My brother had a 64 win streak on the beta with his basic Ivy -_-

IVY PLAYERS THEMSELVES HAVE SAID SHE'S TOO STRONG SO FAR.

YOU ALSO MUST'VE MISSED THIS THREAD: https://8wayrun.com/threads/game-br...k-and-2a-g-but-require-different-guard.20161/

Yeah, I've read that thread. Is this what the tournament community is for SoulCalibur? Nerf all the shit before the game is even officially out? Out of that entire six pages of whining, only a handful of posts were actually trying to really discuss solutions. I won't deny that it is a godlike mixup but does this really make the character TOO STRONG? Can't wait for the posts two months from now complaining about how weak Ivy is.

Yeah, I've read that thread. Is this what the tournament community is for SoulCalibur? Nerf all the shit before the game is even officially out? Out of that entire six pages of whining, only a handful of posts were actually trying to really discuss solutions. I won't deny that it is a godlike mixup but does this really make the character TOO STRONG? Can't wait for the posts two months from now complaining about how weak Ivy is.
IVY'S PROBABLY BEEN ADJUSTED ALREADY, BUT I FIND IT ODD THAT YOUR RESPONSE IS ONLY BASED ON HER MIXUP.

THE WISER APPROACH WILL ALWAYS BE TO ERR ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION. WHAT KIND OF COMPETITOR WOULD NOT WANT THE GAME TO BE AS BALANCED AS POSSIBLE? PEOPLE WHO TAKE YOUR SIDE OF THE ARGUMENT TEND TO WRITE OFF ANYONE WHO THEORIZES ANYTHING CONCERNING AS MERE SCRUBS WITH POOR REASONING BY DEFAULT. WHAT GOOD DOES THIS DO? NO ONE REASONABLE WOULD CRY NERF OR BUFF WITHOUT PUTTING SERIOUS THOUGHT INTO IT. LIKEWISE, NO ONE REASONABLE BLINDLY BELIEVES THAT "THE BEST PLAYER ALWAYS WINS 100% OF THE TIME".

Back