My CAS Gallery- over 50 characters and growing

So here's my fixed version.

i like it a lot Draco, definitely a huge step-up.

You did well to borrow a few details from mine (face paint, sun sticker, honeycomb pattern, etc.)...which definitely gives it a more adamesque look !

I like the new way your goggles look, good innovation there, though different than mine, the shine / golden color looks great.

oh, and think i might have a better thumbnail for Adam, wanna see it ?

Go for it! I wanted to use the feathers in reference to the "Icarus scene" that was in a lot of the trailers. And of course, obligatory orange.

Added some stories/background info to some of my OCs. I don't expect really anyone to read them...but I know some people here actually really like OC stories.

An OC I have been trying to create at least halfway decently since SC3 was finally realized today thanks to the ancient armor, wooo! Drew him up years ago, I have more images referencing his helmet (an armet, very similar to Nightmare's but minus the horns) and armor details. Supposed to be a 12 ft tall killing machine who swings two giant blades and commands "The Legion", I settled on max sized Siegfried for him. Will add in a backstory if anyone happens to read what I've posted already, as he ties in with Maska, Atma, and Dharrion.

Might do some more tweaking using the 2 item slots taken up by the moons, but overall I'm pretty damn happy with him finally. The first game I played him with online got compliments from someone who had over 90 creations on their card, feels good man.

Thoughts? Do you prefer with or without helmet? I mostly like the hair attached to the helmet. I'm thinking I need to darken his skin tone to make his hair color stand out more.

Balor
Balor.jpg

The_General_by_LordDraco3.jpg

... that hair.. how did you...??????
It's so long! Does this come with some dlc pack? If it does I must get it now! To make Zero from Megaman X!!!

Edit: Ohhh I got it now... Its from the helmet right?
I must buy those classic headgears XD

... that hair.. how did you...??????
It's so long! Does this come with some dlc pack? If it does I must get it now! To make Zero from Megaman X!!!

Edit: Ohhh I got it now... Its from the helmet right?
I must buy those classic headgears XD
Yup, SC2 NM helm always has the hair :P

This is great! You should make Amber Sweet, she slayed that movie.​
What's this, a Repo fan? :D
I made Amber, though I don't think it's a very good one. I'm actually not a fan of Amber at all, though I may give creating her another chance now that I have so many more options.

What's this, a Repo fan? :D
I made Amber, though I don't think it's a very good one. I'm actually not a fan of Amber at all, though I may give creating her another chance now that I have so many more options.

Haha, yeah. How can you not like Amber? From her unapologetic vanity to her flawless, attitude-filled vocals, she's just perfect! If you do make her I look forward to seeing it.​
:)​

Haha, yeah. How can you not like Amber? From her unapologetic vanity to her flawless, attitude-filled vocals, she's just perfect! If you do make her I look forward to seeing it.​
:)​
I've got reasons, but let's just chalk it up to overrating. I'm more of a Shilo fan, and she gets a boatload of hate from Amber fans :(

BUT, creations are creations! My old attempt is still in my photobucket gallery if you're interested (easiest to just click "view all" in the gallery then ctrl+F for "Amber") but it's bad enough to warrant a second attempt. Might go for an outfit other than ZA depending on what parts I can pull out, like maybe the black & white dress.

I agree on the face.

Oh, and the spear point is blue, I just apparently cut it off in all of the photos

Replied in your thread.

Here's my "female Voldo," wanted to give it a shot after a thread happened over on gamefaqs. Tried to keep the spider theme and bondage/fetish gear idea, while still maintaining a creepy/alternative look:
AKA, "Black Widow"
Fem_Voldo.jpg

And taking a page from Gatsu's book, here's some stuff from page 6 as I don't expect people to look at a previous page that often:

Gwendolyn from Odin Sphere:
Gwendolyn.jpg

Balor
Balor.jpg

The_General_by_LordDraco3.jpg

Vlad the Impaler:
Vlad.jpg

Need to update that Balor, bro. Show them the other awesomeness made the last 2 days. As much as I have love for Balor, I have to say Vlad is one of my favorites you've made. The use of that coat (that 9 times out of 10 looks stupid) and the patterns and such are like ancient royalty meets macabre. Is there no way to change the white on the boots though? Feeling a bit like Santa boots at the moment.

Can't wait to see those other few you've started finished btw.

This female cyberpunk Voldo is a fresh and great idea, not bad at all !
The skin is maybe too bright, or would need te be stained / scarred somehow...also maybe a bit too heavy on patterns and tattoos, but i know what you were aiming at, and the weapon is great...

I was under the impression the skin being plain would be to provide the eye a place to rest due to the patterns and busy-ness of the rest of the character. I've had more than a few issues trying to balance that out myself.

Jeremi?

@Vil: I did try and mute her skin tone a bit, as I know Voldo's is not a very natural color, but again my TV looks different than on the computer screen, unfortunately. Maybe I need to throw it into the gray range.

No I'm your stalker!

Yeah it's me. I don't have a fancy Avatar to post up yet though. I have noticed the difference in shades/color from the tv to the screenshots though. Sucks too because I like the shades picked.

Back