My CAS Gallery- over 50 characters and growing

Messing around with the Valkyrie Armor with Atma and Elana:
Atma_armor.jpg

Elana.jpg

Starting a game of Rolemaster and playing a barbarian/berserker/fighter type character, thought I'd make him up in SCV
Berserker.jpg

Just for fun: Skeleton Finn!
Skele_Finn.jpg

Does that Elana happen to draw inspiration from Lucemon? Seems very reminiscent of his Falldown Mode form.

Does that Elana happen to draw inspiration from Lucemon? Seems very reminiscent of his Falldown Mode form.
Nope, but I get what you're saying. I wanted to mess around with the multiple wings, but I didn't have anything in mind when building her.

Whoops, I forgot to specify, I meant Sieg from Chaos Legion. It is my favorite by far on your list.
Sorry it's taking so long, haven't had a lot of time for this lately. I DO have Sieg's formula pics on my flash drive though, I just need to edit them down for uploading rather than adding several MBs worth of .pngs onto my already overloaded photobucket D:
Will get them up ASAP

Until then...have a video of MegaGol in action. I'm not all that adept with him, but I felt like a major troll by the end. I'm sure my opponent was throwing his controller :P
Serves him right for using Naruto CAS...

Sorry it's taking so long, haven't had a lot of time for this lately. I DO have Sieg's formula pics on my flash drive though, I just need to edit them down for uploading rather than adding several MBs worth of .pngs onto my already overloaded photobucket D:
Will get them up ASAP

Until then...have a video of MegaGol in action. I'm not all that adept with him, but I felt like a major troll by the end. I'm sure my opponent was throwing his controller :P
Serves him right for using Naruto CAS...
Serves him right indeed. >:C

But that is some exciting news. :3

Outstanding, simply outstanding creations. I wish I could be half as good as you are with the character creation system.
Thank you! I checked out your thread, your stuff doesn't look bad at all! The designs look intriguing, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. The image quality is all that turns me off :(

I like your sketches !
And i agree the wolf head Atma is gnarly enough.
As often with your CAS, the choice of colors is a bit too anime for me, but i guess it is intentional.

Thanks guys! It really makes me happy to know I made something cool with a part that often falls short. I also love comments on her, since she has been my favorite OC to mess around with in creation mode since SC3... I just miss the scythe.

NEW:

I love CCCP Astaroth so much, I had to expand on the idea. Here's what I came up with:
The original Communist Astaroth, now with a fully updated pack of screenshots:
CCCP_Astaroth.jpg

Russian Siegfried! I swear it's a Sieg edit and not a CAS:
CCCP_Siegfried.jpg

SS Pyrrah Omega. She's so crazy I wanted to edit her, and I felt she would make a good rival to the Russians. I CANNOT decide on which design I like best though!
The wolf head is a nod to "werewolf Women of the SS" ;)
Werewolf_Women_of_the_SS.jpg

I'm thinking of revisiting the Pyrrah idea onto Elysium and having her hold the machine gun for a fitting Critical Edge attack. Just afraid it'll look off with many fighting styles.

Oh, and a video for the heck of it. You know those assholes in creation rooms that like to watch their own intro, then skip yours? Yeah, this guy picked the wrong time/creation to do that to....especially since I don't like Natsu, as well. I can get really mean with Atma, if I need to:

snip snip
snip snip
Thanks guys! I went and attempted the gun idea of Elysium, and yeah, it's pretty difficult to do it on a hand. The only item I could get to work for a barrel was the longbow arrow, but most of it stuck out of the back side as well. Good for a spear gun I guess (Bond villian CAS?). But she doesn't hold it right during the CE anyways, so I scrapped the idea.

NEW?
People seem to like Letum (I think?) and after playing Omega...I love her personality and quotes so much (and dem eyes), I went and gave her a similar treatment:
Pyrrah_Letum.jpg

Letum.jpg

Back