My Cast Of Freaks Part 2: The Revenge

Matty82

[13] Hero
Hello again chaps and chapetts heres another batch of my creations only 6 this time but what a mixed bag they are. Hope you like them and let me know what you think, may have gone a bit Clive Barker with one of them see if you can spot which one ;)
Haku.png
Nyokabi.png
Okeanos.png
Constance-2.png
Nelgrim.png
Jarda.png

6th is really fantastic, seems like a fps character or from an horror movie. Can you provide the recipie?

Same top quality work that we've come to expect of you, Matty82. The more subdued color palette suggests that you were aiming for more practical characters this time, but I wouldn't mind a bit more color myself.

I was only lurking around the CAS forums when I saw your first batch of characters. They were magnificent works of art indeed. And even now, you continuously delivered with this batch, too.

It's really amazing what people can do with the CAS options that were given if they're used well.... I'm impressed! :)

And before I forget, I also need to thank you and every other CAS artist out there to help me fuel my inspiration to create more works of my own - and never giving up, or even do a half-assed job while I'm at it! Wish me luck...! ^^

I am in LOVE with your 3rd character, the design, the coloring, the patterns, the stickers, just LOVE it. <3 <3 <3 I love what you did with the batwings on your 3rd and 4th characters, I like how you turned the turtle shell into a tribal shield for you 2nd character, and I just LOVE how you made your 6th fighter look so evil and sinister. Your fighters are BEAUTIFUL overall. <3

Once again thank you all for the comments, I really do enjoy making these and its made all the more seeter when I hear people like my designs :)

@NeclordX: I will attempt to get the formula up for you as soon as I can

@brucecage: Wasn't really my intention to make the colours more subdued in this batch, some were ment to be more colourful but their design changed so much while working on them that the colours didn't work. I just think its nice to have a mix

Wait... I'm just in awe at how good you are at this O.O I love them all but I'm gonna go ahead and call out the third as my favorite :) Mix of mythos and originality, not to mention what you did with his skin tone. Gorgeous.

dude... your creations are amazing!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you don't mind, but I'm doing some creations based on your characters, I will post when I finish.

Wait... I'm just in awe at how good you are at this O.O I love them all but I'm gonna go ahead and call out the third as my favorite :) Mix of mythos and originality, not to mention what you did with his skin tone. Gorgeous.

Thanks :) When I first started to make him he was going to be a very traditional Greek Poseidon but although the weapon looked good the style did not

We got the same idea :D
In next update one of my originals is an african warrior (male), with Hilde style, exactly the same weapon and a turtle shell as shield (mine is giant,but the concept is the same) :D

We got the same idea :D
In next update one of my originals is an african warrior (male), with Hilde style, exactly the same weapon and a turtle shell as shield (mine is giant,but the concept is the same) :D

Great minds think alike ;)

Back