My Impressions of SCV Maxi at NEC

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what i like that this Maxi can punish people who roll on the floor:)... no need for crappy 236 A:) yeah bitches
New Li B smashes Right side.
New WR Li B smashes Left side. its what i wanted but, his mix up game is weaker.

I dont know about u guys but all the years or being punished for AAs, BB, Lo B, Ro B are gone.
Maxi having safe AAs is so weird its hilarious

can wait i get my hands on him:) not in the gay way:)l0lolololo

OMG is SC4 9B still in the game. 0:51
Why WHY...

Barry if i cant go to SoCal try something for me. I have been thinking about that combo Daishi was talking about after 33B. See what happens if you do BL BB, since both hits are fast they might connect before air control and the second B might drive them into the ground.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OgVp_2KVZo8#t=14s

In that same vid the 2nd hit of BL B,B misses and Sieg is able to AC and get up right away. So it may just have to be CH.

Does anybody know what Maxi's moves are with the clean hit properties?

I asked Yoshi'san this question and he told me that we'll have to wait for the game to be released. So I suppose that answer was a n un-official no.

So I watched a vid from NEC and on the build we played I saw that the last hit of RC AB had clean hit properties. I also think that 44K has it too but im unsure. Those are the only two I found.

Interesting, could you link it so I can take a look. Also did I meet you by any chance while I was there?. I remember all of the old school faces but not many of the newer faces. :(

Probably not since I can't match any names with faces from here and ill see if I can do it from my iPad otherwise I'll do it when my computers free up.

EDIT:

Around 31:13 against Woahzz You see the RC AB clean hit

Probably not since I can't match any names with faces from here and ill see if I can do it from my iPad otherwise I'll do it when my computers free up.

EDIT:

Around 31:13 against Woahzz You see the RC AB clean hit

That's me with the red plaid shirt on. First game I played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back