My SCVI CaS gallery (2p/3p/4p costumes) (originals and SoulCalibur legacy characters)

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Hello my friends I did some updates on my Hilde's 2p and 3p costumes, I corrected the colors. And I changed completely Kilik's 3p (tiger themed costume) with the new equipment parts. I also replaced their pictures in pages 5 and 15 of my thread. Enjoy!

Hilde 2p (updated)
hilde 2p.jpg

Hilde 3p (updated)
hilde 3p.jpg

Kilik 3p (updated)
kilik 4p.jpg

GreekChris93

[08] Mercenary
Hello my friends I did some updates on my Hilde's 2p and 3p costumes, I corrected the colors. And I changed completely Kilik's 3p (tiger themed costume) with the new equipment parts. I also replaced their pictures in pages 5 and 15 of my thread. Enjoy!

Hilde 2p (updated)
View attachment 68402

Hilde 3p (updated)
View attachment 68403

Kilik 3p (updated)
View attachment 68404
that Kilik outfit is so f** amazing!!!! and your princess Hilde is so beautifull!!!
Well done Kostas!!!

TiraRules

[10] Knight
Kostas- are you trying to beat me on SC6? i know i don't have one yet until Christmas (which is in 24 days) but i needmake CaS to take a pictures of them and put them in my SC6 thread

i don't want to do a hacked CaS. but i don't know what it does means..

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Kostas- are you trying to beat me on SC6? i know i don't have one yet until Christmas (which is in 24 days) but i needmake CaS to take a pictures of them and put them in my SC6 thread

i don't want to do a hacked CaS. but i don't know what it does means..
Huh what? What are you talking about? Are you ok man? I'm not trying to beat anyone here in the CaS threads I have my own style creating CaS I'm ok with this and I always try to do my best!

Last edited:

TiraRules

[10] Knight
i just don't want to copy your CaS and go same for other people's CaS like that. i hate that you and others steal my ideas

then what i will do with SC6's NPC characters? they look AWESOME!

especially Lyla, Bolta, Plata, Lingyu, Daniel, Valtro, etc i need them to be in my thread! i also want Johan Durer. so i will give him Geralt's style. don't recreate him please that's my job

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
i just don't want to copy your CaS and go same for other people's CaS like that. i hate that you and others steal my ideas

then what i will do with SC6's NPC characters? they look AWESOME!

especially Lyla, Bolta, Plata, Lingyu, Daniel, Valtro, etc i need them to be in my thread! i also want Johan Durer. so i will give him Geralt's style. don't recreate him please that's my job
First: I think that you have a problem or something and you should solve it! Secondly: I didn't steal your ideas and nobody here did something like that to you, everyone has the right to be inspired by others, you can always be inspired by everyone. You don't need to copy my creations or others creations you can create your own!
If you want to discuss something send me a personal message and not here in my thread!

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Hello my friends today I'll show you my two new original characters! Arshia and Necro! Arshia is an Indian assassin who she looks for Soul Edge fragments and Necro is a necromacer who is with the Nightmare's malfested army! I hope to like and enjoy my new creations. Have fun!

104.Arshia
arshia.jpg

Character Info and Story:

Name: Arshia
Birthplace: Mughal Empire, India
Birthdate: 2 July
Weapon name: Huntings Knife

Arshia was one of the many secret assassins of the great sultan from Mughal Empire in India! Arshia raised in a great palace. She practised to become a very skillful stealth assassin in order to serve her sultan! One day the great sultan desired power and eternal youth and informed Arshia about the cursed evil sword Soul Edge which was shattered and it's fragments were everywhere in all over the world. That was the order to Arshia to collect every fragment in order to revive Soul Edge and give to the great sultan power and eternal youth. Arshia become to travel all over the world to find every of Soul Edge fragments and kill everyone that will stand in her way.

105.Necro
necro.jpg

Name: Necro
Birthplace: Unknown
Birthdate: Unknown
Weapon name: Corsesca & Broadsword

Necro is one of the malfested necromancers of Nightmare's malfested army. Necro is like a general in the malfested army. In the year 1890 a man with the blond long hair and an armor covered with ice known as the wielder of the spirit sword Soul Calibur his name was Siegfried and he was looking for Nightmare and Soul Edge in order to destroy them once and for all. Necro felt that he must to protect Nightmare and he desided to increase the malfested army and give more power to his master with the only goal to kill first Siegfried before Nightmare!

SpellcraftQuill

[14] Master
Arshia seems like an interesting design. For some reason I thought she’d have a bottom piece like Elysium’s skirt. Maybe Tira’s miniskirt thing was just too western looking.

And yeah, she’s proof we need Viola’s 2P since the Spy Mask is clearly intended to be a veil.

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Arshia seems like an interesting design. For some reason I thought she’d have a bottom piece like Elysium’s skirt. Maybe Tira’s miniskirt thing was just too western looking.

And yeah, she’s proof we need Viola’s 2P since the Spy Mask is clearly intended to be a veil.
I thought to put on her Tira's miniskirt but yes, it's too western for her because she is an Indian assassin. BTW yes we need Viola's 2p customise parts!

sotpal_95

[08] Mercenary
Hello my friends today I'll show you my two new original characters! Arshia and Necro! Arshia is an Indian assassin who she looks for Soul Edge fragments and Necro is a necromacer who is with the Nightmare's malfested army! I hope to like and enjoy my new creations. Have fun!

104.Arshia
View attachment 68969

Name: Arshia
Birthplace: Mughal Empire, India
Birthdate: 2 July
Weapon name: Huntings Knife

Arshia was one of the many secret assassins of the great sultan from Mughal Empire in India! Arshia raised in a great palace. She practised to become a very skillful stealth assassin in order to serve her sultan! One day the great sultan desired power and eternal youth and informed Arshia about the cursed evil sword Soul Edge which was shattered and it's fragments were everywhere in all over the world. That was the order to Arshia to collect every fragment in order to revive Soul Edge and give to the great sultan power and eternal youth. Arshia become to travel all over the world to find every of Soul Edge fragments and kill everyone that will stand in her way.

105.Necro
View attachment 68970

Name: Necro
Birthplace: Unknown
Birthdate: Unknown
Weapon name: Corsesca & Broadsword

Necro is one of the malfested necromancers of Nightmare's malfested army. Necro is like a general in the malfested army. In the year 1890 a man with the blond long hair and an armor covered with ice known as the wielder of the spirit sword Soul Calibur his name was Siegfried and he was looking for Nightmare and Soul Edge in order to destroy them once and for all. Necro felt that he must to protect Nightmare and he desided to increase the malfested army and give more power to his master with the only goal to kill first Siegfried before Nightmare!
Arshia looks exotic and so beautiful!!!
You picked the right equipment to create her!! and that man Necro so dark and vicious...!!!
As always nice and elegant work!!!