My Soul Edge/Soul Blade Character Creations

Hanzo Ibuki

[08] Mercenary
Here are my character creations based around the original fighters of Soul Calibur's predecessor fighting game, Soul Edge/Soul Blade. I've gotten a few of the fighters done including a bonus fighter Han Myeong who was seen in Hwang's ending and is the father of Seung Mina. The only characters I didn't are Voldo and SoulEdge because I couldn't think of the right parts on what fits on those fighters. But I hope you people would still love my Soul Edge/Soul Blade characters created in Soul Calibur V.

Mitsurugi
soul_calibur_v__mitsurugi__soul_edge_soul_blade__by_avgnjr1985-d9v5vmd.png

Sophitia
soul_calibur_v__sophitia__soul_blade___weapons__by_avgnjr1985-d9v0fl0.png

Seung Mina
soul_calibur_v__seung_mina__soul_edge_soul_blade__by_avgnjr1985-d9v803x.png

Siegfried

soul_calibur_v__siegfried__soul_edge_soul_blade__by_avgnjr1985-d9v5vxi.png

Hwang
soul_calibur_v__hwang__soul_edge_soul_blade__by_avgnjr1985-d9v7zer.png

Taki
soul_calibur_v__taki__soul_edge_soul_blade__by_avgnjr1985-d9v5wsw.png

Li Long
soul_calibur_v__li_long__soul_blade___weapons__by_avgnjr1985-d9v98xn.png

Rock
soul_calibur_v__rock__soul_edge_soul_blade__by_avgnjr1985-d9v9wk5.png

Han Myeong
soul_calibur_v__han_myeong__soul_edge_soul_blade__by_avgnjr1985-d9vbp66.png

Cervantes
soul_calibur_v__cervantes__soul_edge_soul_blade__by_avgnjr1985-d9woq0m.png

Beautiful. I've always struggled with creating Taki's mask from that game in SCV.
Why thank you!! What I use for Taki's mask is a silver armored mouthplate that I colored in black and added in a little red symbol.

Hi,

Beside the fact it has been done a million times (which includes me :), your RCAS need some work in the texturing department (clothing), coloring (too bland) and use of Ex Eq (non-existent). But what bothers me most is the fact that the faces you use on some RCAS are off (ie. too young for the character) etc.
In other words, you need to add some flair/novelty and above all more grit for those badass Soul Blade / SCI Chars...
I don't want to be rude with you, just being honest, and if you want pointers on how to improve Sieg, Taki, Rock or Li Long for instance, i can provide pics of mine.

Otherwise, farewell, sorry for being blunt and forget me...

Hi,

Beside the fact it has been done a million times (which includes me :), your RCAS need some work in the texturing department (clothing), coloring (too bland) and use of Ex Eq (non-existent). But what bothers me most is the fact that the faces you use on some RCAS are off (ie. too young for the character) etc.
In other words, you need to add some flair/novelty and above all more grit for those badass Soul Blade / SCI Chars...
I don't want to be rude with you, just being honest, and if you want pointers on how to improve Sieg, Taki, Rock or Li Long for instance, i can provide pics of mine.

Otherwise, farewell, sorry for being blunt and forget me...
Well DUH!!! You don't even understand at all because they're all suppose to be young!!! IDIOT!!!!

Back