Myers-Briggs Personality Type

SacredWarrior

[09] Warrior
For those who knows what the Myers-Briggs Personality test is, what are your results and do you feel as if they describe you in any way?

I've taken the test many times and I always get this result! I think it describes me very well to the point where it's pretty damn scary LOL

ae271cb639b7f59d92660f4b0cb2fe10.jpg

Similar, but different result from me:

intj-profile.png

It is rather close, in a lot of ways, but they also write these things in a general tone that could be applied to a lot of different things in different ways, much like those vague fortune cookies you get sometimes. You can read some more detailed articles about them that are more interesting, and can hit a lot of points better, but a lot of those are also written by people who fall within the group, so there's a bit of a cognitive bias involved there as well. But what I mean is, while being INTJ, I can read that INFJ image and a lot of that also can apply to me. The same can be said for others as well.

But while the majority of INTJ are men (look at the example image, hah), being an INTJ woman is also quite the unique experience, too. It comes with its own challenges, where it's really hard for people to "get" you, making it really hard to find lasting relationships, at least has been my life. It's led me to value myself more than anything else, as I can't really rely on others as much as I'd like to. Not something I wanted, really, but struggling otherwise would be illogical and unnecessary. So I guess maybe I do fit this description a bit more than I should (or I wrote it with a slant on purpose, your call).

intp-profile.png

I got the INTP. I do tend to be very reserved IRL, and I don't really like work politics. I dont want to have to change mysekf to make other people more comfortable, at least I try not to. I have issues with overanalyzing things and causing huge anxiety in myself. I also really enjoy theorising, so i guess I can't argue with that part.

I guess as Dante says, it is generally quite slanted and general, but it does fit me quite well. I'm not exactly the most intelligent person around so the celebs definitely dont come close to describing me.

I also took the 16 personalities.com test and got this so I suppose it fits.

Last edited:
For those who knows what the Myers-Briggs Personality test is, what are your results and do you feel as if they describe you in any way?

I've taken the test many times and I always get this result! I think it describes me very well to the point where it's pretty damn scary LOL

ae271cb639b7f59d92660f4b0cb2fe10.jpg
Oh hey, I remembered the Myers Briggs test. XD I'm also an INFJ. It really is scary how close to accurate the descriptions are. XD
I guess, we're the one percenters which is very rare. XD I remembered looking up the personality thing for the SoulCalibur characters, which was very interesting to look into. I don't remember the actual web site, but looking over the list of personality types associated with the characters, I remembered, that Sophitia was labelled an INFJ. It was interesting. It makes it easier for me as source material when I'm working on my SoulCalibur fan comic. I plan on sharing them here. At the moment, I'm just scouting around here since it's been a long while. I've been away for years, but came back much more confident than I used to be. Back then I just didn't know how to fit in. But eventually, I realized that I couldn't, I was meant to stand out. :)

YAY :D She's my main ^_^ Hello my fellow INFJ!
Awesome! HI fellow INFJ! XD Sophitia is such a cool and loving character. I was relieved to see her again in SC6. SC5 was such a dark moment, and I missed all the missing characters. Her story by SC5 was quite a tragic one. Glad to see her make a comeback in that game trailer though. ^^

Awesome! HI fellow INFJ! XD Sophitia is such a cool and loving character. I was relieved to see her again in SC6. SC5 was such a dark moment, and I missed all the missing characters. Her story by SC5 was quite a tragic one. Glad to see her make a comeback in that game trailer though. ^^
Yes I definitely agree :( Sophitia deserved a happy ending damn it! Hopefully she gets one in the new timeline!

Back