Namco, pls fix the glitches and somethings improper next patch.

The combo is still possible actually but you must be at a very precise range to get it now. Try NSS (A) hit so that you are at NSS b:A's maximum range and it should work.

lol, so now is in more precise range and maybe the timing bit more strict, ill try that later, thanks Tiamat

The combo is still possible actually but you must be at a very precise range to get it now. Try NSS (A) hit so that you are at NSS b:A's maximum range and it should work.

I was sad because I thought it was gone completely but here it is.

Shit is sick.

SC5's NSS[A]->NSSb:A(far)_NSSK(close to mid) is better and more reliable.
There is no more whiff of NSSK on the person who is stepping left in SC4.

This game has buffering issues.

NSS A+B turns into NSS A way too often to my liking. I have pad specifically set to A+B that shouldn't happen.

But the most important thing to me is the balance oversight, I was promised a balanced game. I am not low tier hero.

this.. f**king this, don't know how many times i've done this, the A+B just wouldn't register even if it's a button bind, you have to slightly delay the button press, but then you might miss the combo entirely if you waited too long. Also sometimes NSS aB as well after 3B or WR B, it turns into NSS A or B.

gosh, i thought i was the only one having this problem. good to know.

Out of all the things I hate is when I use 2B+G to get a wall splat and attempt to do 4KK to get 44K out of no where D:<

I'm not sure how you get 44K out of 4KK. I've just held 4 down and mashed K and its always worked for me. Are you using the 4 input to turn around with, putting you into 8-wayrun state?

I occasionally get 44K when attempting 4K BE, I feel like SC5 might be more eager to interpret 44 when holding 4 too long than SC4 and I haven't really gotten used to this yet. I know that doing the exact input I do would not make a 44K come out in SC4.

I Hold G or some times tap it after the Flap jack and do 4KK right after and get 44K. I do it the same way I did in 4 which worked 100% in 4.

I've done the whole flap jack/wall splat into drop kick thing too many times to count. I think I was holding the back button to long and it counted it as an 8WR movement and triggered the drop kick instead of using the giant fucking knuckle punch of doom.

The only time I hold 4 is when I am attempting 4KK other than that After the Flap jack to wall I tap guard to turn Nightmare towards the wall and see my self doing a drop kick after pressing 4KK.

I got a round stolen last night. I did 44K against a CaS who was near an edge, I hit him on guard and felt...:(

After sidestepping Leixia my 22b whiffs right thru her. Lost a couple of fights because of this yesterday. Anyone else had this problem?

What move were you side stepping? It'd help to know how far you were from her as well to test this. Also Leixia or CaS Leixia?

Are you really calling nightmare top tier? lol.
All sorts of goofy shit happens with Lexia from what I can tell though. If Algol Shoryuken's her 3B it whiffs and she can punish him. If you jG 6KK with Algol and 4BA to punish it whiffs.

Nightmare is at least an A- tier, he has trouble with some stupid characters but he can beat most of the real top tiers (like patsuka, natsu and pyrrha).

Back