Natsu: 1.04

^I used to play a friend locally before I moved out of state that could punish 3(B) with A:6 90% of the time. Fighting him was a pain in the ass. Thanks to him I hate Natsu.

You are right, if the natsu player is consistent with his A:6 the matchup gets even worse. Having an easy solution to stop 3B spam is still very valuable though. Yoshi on the other hand doesn't get a lot of damage with imcf unless its on counter and alphas Twister gets beaten by SCH 6~SCH K iirc. So Natsu definitely has the edge over them in this case.

Main thing is to bait a whiff from Sieg then you can rush in because a lot of his moves have long recovery unless it's iagA or SCH B.

http://8wayrun.com/threads/soulcast-15-natsu.14568/

here you go song, in case you havent seen it. give it a listen maybe it will give you a little direction.

one of the reasons i never played you that often is due to the fact that our connection is terrible and without a mic its hard to really coach or give advice. most of the things i would tell you are not things you can change overnight anyways. they take hard work and practice to make them a reflexive part of yourself. things like block punishing properly, knowing frame traps and making reads on your opponent. these are things that can not be taught.

you can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink. there is a whole lake of information before you, have your fill.

I used to go into the colosseo and accept every challenge. Where it gets tedious and not fun at all is when it's a siegfried, astaroth or nightmare that uses the same move that I can either punish or I can't, depending on distance I suppose it was. Been a while.
I'm sick of uphill battles. In MK, Jade's almost every fight is uphill and I feel like that with Natsu a lot of the time too.

lol comparing jade to natsu is apples and oranges my friend. Natsu does high damage combos off a lot of different setups, alot meterless. Jade has maybe 1 or 2 favorable MUs. Natsu has plenty. Natsu has great pressure, Jade does not. If Natsu was bottom tier i would agree with your statement, but she is not.

2 cents from an MK player <3

lol comparing jade to natsu is apples and oranges
Again: I'm not saying they are the same.
I'm saying I'm making the same mistakes! >.<

http://8wayrun.com/threads/soulcast-15-natsu.14568/

here you go song, in case you havent seen it. give it a listen maybe it will give you a little direction.

one of the reasons i never played you that often is due to the fact that our connection is terrible and without a mic its hard to really coach or give advice. most of the things i would tell you are not things you can change overnight anyways. they take hard work and practice to make them a reflexive part of yourself. things like block punishing properly, knowing frame traps and making reads on your opponent. these are things that can not be taught.

you can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink. there is a whole lake of information before you, have your fill.
Yes, I'm definitely loving it, kAb. Also, most of my contacts went down the chute with a Ps3 error somehow, I re-added you the other day. PM you in a bit with questions once I familiarize myself with Natsu a bit more again. Went a few online matches and I can feel the power. The problems I'm having are easily overcome by ... doing it. And overcoming it.

Back