Natsu Combo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think juggle hit A+B, FC 2A+B is guaranteed it seems to be techable and inconsistent.
A:6 also allows air control in most cases, so the RO is avoidable.

thats because:
1) 2A+B ,CE4, PORC (PO 664) A+B, FC A+B, 44KK deals more damage if u want to spend 1/2 meter ,and it deal even more if u hit a wall since u can add an extra FC A+B, 44KK
2) If u go for the Ring Out and want to spend meter then instead of A+B do a A:6 ,it covers more distance.(2A+B ,CE4, PORC (PO 664) A:6/Air throw)
3) IF u don't want to spend meter just do a throw for Ring Out instead of a CE or a plain A:6
CE4 is a full bar of meter, not half meter. But the rest sounds good, I need to practice the A:6 timing.

eh i meant 1/2 of the max meter u can have ^_^; soz my mistake.

A:6 allows air control? it usually stomps the enemy on the ground instantly for me... perhaps my oponents are doing sth wrong thx for telling me need to replace/test it.(and use the air throw instead :P)

The FC A+B seems to work becuase i can hear the others player stick buttons getting spamed ,most of the times i usually miss the 2nd one after the wall so i have started to do instead the ender without it.

2A+B SSL A+B FCA+B 1A (77-79) haha not that much difference, but more stylish:P

It's not for the damage, it's for the WTF factor. This combo looks really cool and will leave the opponent scratching their head. Over the mic people often complain when I pick Natsu, but they stop once they get hit with moves and combos they've never seen before. Yesterday someone freaked out (over mic) when I hit them with her unblockable - they had never seen it.

Natsu should have a mental break bar that shatters when your opponent is completely flustered and off their game. :-)

probably already posted, but instead of doing A+B , 1A.
Ive been doing A+B , WC A+B, 44KK.

Also, instead of doing 2A+B, PO 8B+G or 2A+B, B+K, B+G

im doing 2A+B, A+B,WC A+B, 44KK or 1A. does a tiny bit more damage

if you get the 44KK off the wall it does a beefy 96 damage.

This is a very situational combo I just landed in a match, kinda just did it to see if it would work and I needed a bit extra damage. A waste of a 2nd bar if it's not going to close out the match for you, I normally use the 1a combo ender in place of the 2nd CE.

2A+B CE4 PO 664 A+B FC A+B CE

To me this is by far her flashiest combo so far. Wish I was on PS3 so I could upload the vid :\

A:6 allows air control? it usually stomps the enemy on the ground instantly for me... perhaps my oponents are doing sth wrong thx for telling me need to replace/test it.(and use the air throw instead :P)
there's two ways to land A:6 in a juggle situation. basically if you are at the tip range you are more likely to whiff the 2nd mid attack of the three hit combo. it is this 2nd mid attack that seems to spike them on the ground.
so for A:6 in a juggle, the A is a normal hit without special properties, the first mid sends them flying away, but the second mid points them down and slams them. you can see the difference after 3B (or 22B) depending on your initial range... if you step forward for a frame or two immediately after launching you will more likely get the slamming version of A:6

Ok people, time to get really technical.....character specific combos !

11/77K -> A+B -> FC A+B -> 44K - 81-85 damage
if ->44KKK wallkick -> 4A+B - 105+ damage !, 130 damage with CE !!!

Works on all "large characters", which exclude all female characters, plus Pat, Ralph and Xiba. To make it easier to remember, the combo work on all male characters except the sissies.

Why would you care? Well, its a safe "launcher" (2A proof) that forces FC, and deal 80+ and up to 130 damage with wall kick and CE, pretty good WTF BBQ damage if you ask me.

22/88B -> A+B -> FC A+B -> 44K - 75+ damage
if ->44KKK wallkick -> 4A+B - 95+ damage !, 115 damage with CE !!!

Work on all "normal and large" characters, which exclude all female characters except Hilde Ivy and Tira. To make it easier to remember, the combo will work on all male characters plus females that look like men. Note that the combo will whiff if you hit at very tip range (only one B connect).

This one is slightly tricky. Sometimes you have to time the A+B by delaying it slightly, but 9 of 10 times it should hit. It will most likely get blocked if you hit at very tip range, so be mindful if you are poking with it.

P.S, the above combos will not work against back turned opponent, so use the normal 66B follow up on back stanced Voldo.

Alright fellow Natsu players, time to make all the big sausages QQ with our 1/3 to 1/2 safe combos.

set this up with B, [K] on block, or even B, [K]4, B (if they start to duck the 22/88_K, follow up with the A for a knockdown into okiz)

break attack for the frame advantage and likely to wanna press a button, go into this combo with a wall stage for silly damage. also, if you decide to delay the CE, and they roll, you can get the full 3 hits into the grab for an insta kill (277 damage)

You may even be able to set this up with 3K,K, Wind roll on some characters depending on what they like to go for

video below(80%)

meter less i've gotten 184(77%) with another 44kk follow up, but i don't think this is guaranteed

obviously this cant be abused, because the K after B can be ducked, and the B after K4 can be side stepped, but mix it up with her other tools, such as B,K,A or B,B,K etc etc to keep them guessing.

set this up with B, [K] on block, or even B, [K]4, B (if they start to duck the 22/88_K, follow up with the A for a knockdown into okiz)

break attack for the frame advantage and likely to wanna press a button, go into this combo with a wall stage for silly damage. also, if you decide to delay the CE, and they roll, you can get the full 3 hits into the grab for an insta kill (277 damage)

You may even be able to set this up with 3K,K, Wind roll on some characters depending on what they like to go for

video below(80%)

meter less i've gotten 184(77%) with another 44kk follow up, but i don't think this is guaranteed

obviously this cant be abused, because the K after B can be ducked, and the B after K4 can be side stepped, but mix it up with her other tools, such as B,K,A or B,B,K etc etc to keep them guessing.

^_^;
sorry i didnt get what u try to tell....and i cant think of any way to setup a 22_k after a B,[K]/B, [K]4, B?
And why would u do that since a PO A:6 is guaranteed after a B,[K] on block...
Please reexplain what u wanted to say.(Also please remember that frame traps go on their own thread)

And sorry but the combo u posted on the video is already known ,check the Combo thread if u want to check others too (there are some more posted in this thread i think but since they are a bit wtf/situational are not on the list).

^_^;
sorry i didnt get what u try to tell....and i cant think of any way to setup a 22_k after a B,[K]/B, [K]4, B?
And why would u do that since a PO A:6 is guaranteed after a B,[K] on block...
Please reexplain what u wanted to say.(Also please remember that frame traps go on their own thread)

And sorry but the combo u posted on the video is already known ,check the Combo thread if u want to check others too (there are some more posted in this thread i think but since they are a bit wtf/situational are not on the list).

oh thank you for the words of wisdom mr.peanut gallery.
before you try to understand, learn the english language, then you can understand what i "try to tell", maybe.

you cant think of any way to setup a 22_k after b,[K] or a b,[K]4,b? really? are you so simple minded? do you know what being + on block is??
if you go for a PO A:6, thats great its an option, but sometimes taking a risk has its rewards, and i would say 150 dmg > 60 dmg is worth it from time to time.

Why aren't there any 11_77K combos on the Combo List page?

11_77K, A+B, CE seems to do 111-118 dmg

I'm not certain, but this seems to be a tech trap:
11_77K, A+B ! 2A+B, CE4 66 8B+G 159-165 dmg

11_77K is a launcher. You may be thinking of 22_88K? I'll post a video in a couple hours when I get back.

Edit:

Here's a video.

If these do in fact tech trap, then the last one should do 172 damage.

Sorry, I was thinking of 33_99 K, which doesn't actually have any special CH properties.

Just playing around in training mode, 11_77 K, A+B, FC A+B, 44KK does 100 damage.

Hm. I wonder if there's anything better off it that doesn't consume any gauge. It seems at least somewhat good because it's only -7 on block and it's got good reach. Not certain what the frames are on impact though.

What seem to be the best combo starters so far (in terms of speed and recovery frames)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back