Natsu is op

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only the bomb were the only problem... She is op because of that, but also because she can deal tons of damage with a lot of attacks that are not only fast, but also have a great range. People say Viola is broken, but at least you need to learn how to play her correctly. I seriously don't know what PS was thinking when they made her move list. Unbalanced characters like this totally ruin the fighting experience.

If only the bomb were the only problem... She is op because of that, but also because she can deal tons of damage with a lot of attacks that are not only fast, but also have a great range. People say Viola is broken, but at least you need to learn how to play her correctly. I seriously don't know what PS was thinking when they made her move list. Unbalanced characters like this totally ruin the fighting experience.
You're full of shit and your ignorance is showing.

She does not do tons of damage off of fast long range moves. Aab ch is medium damage and not long range, a:6 is even shorter range and lower damage. 66ab ch is semi long range, but are we calling i16 fast? A+B is mid damage and i20. You are getting hit by bombs because of ignorance or a good read on our part.

Ub bomb does 1/4 life without ce, 4a+b is slightly more unless you commit to PO transition which can net you 1/3 life.

66b is damage but also i17, not fast you also have to commit if you're going to do 66b4 which cuts the damage by ten.

Fact is she needs walls or ch to do big damage

Git Gud

Wow, someone that just can't accept the evidence. You don't have to be an expert to realize Natsu deals too much damage. And yes, i17 for a long range attack is fast.

kAb, take a drink and chill out man, this one should be to your liking:
Killepitsch-07-Liter.jpg

Yeah, don't bother trying to JG it either. It's only -14 on JG so only a small punish is available for most characters. The only ones who would bother to do it are Pyrrha and Omega who can get 236B on it, but even that isn't worth the hassle when they can get 8B or 8A on 2A+B by jumping it.

I think it's -15 since I've usually use Alpha's FC 3B if I miss JFT to punish it on JG. But yeah, if you're not playing Sophitia's children (or Ivy), you're better of using a jumping attack especially if it knocks down and your character has good wake up.

Wow, someone that just can't accept the evidence. You don't have to be an expert to realize Natsu deals too much damage. And yes, i17 for a long range attack is fast.

1. Aven Kujo-Gin
    And nerf or remove 6B+KBBB. That's noob move.
    What kind of buffs Taki need in SC4?
    Aug 6, 2014

The evidence is that you're a shitty player whose opinion on the matter means next to nothing. Further on in this comment feed you clarify that you think its a "noob move" because of the easy execution and the damage it yields.

Any idiot can spam this move but I would classify this more as an advanced move only to throw out on a hard read because of the risk involved if it gets blocked.

Reactions: TxA

1. Aven Kujo-Gin
    And nerf or remove 6B+KBBB. That's noob move.
    What kind of buffs Taki need in SC4?
    Aug 6, 2014

The evidence is that you're a shitty player whose opinion on the matter means next to nothing. Further on in this comment feed you clarify that you think its a "noob move" because of the easy execution and the damage it yields.

Any idiot can spam this move but I would classify this more as an advanced move only to throw out on a hard read because of the risk involved if it gets blocked.
Who are you to say what kind of player I am? You were being disrespectful since the beginning and I don't even going to discuss with someone like you.

She is op because of that, but also because she can deal tons of damage with a lot of attacks that are not only fast, but also have a great range............ Unbalanced characters like this totally ruin the fighting experience.

Fast and tons of damage with range or not :

Alpha Patroklos : 2363B (i17), 1B:B (i17), 44B+K BE (i14), JFO (i12), CE (i8), 2A/FC A CE (i13/i12) => 6 moves
Omega Pyrrha : DNS B:4 (i15), NS B:4 (i14 / croush i13), CE (i13), NS A / DNS A (i18) => 4 moves
Cervantes : aB (i11), CE (i10), iGDR (i16), 6B BE (i19) => 4 moves
Pyrrha : NS B:4 (i14 / croush i13), 3B CE (i17), CE (i13) => 3 moves
Maxi : 6A+B BE (i16), CE (i13), WR B (i15) => 3 moves
Patroklos : CE (i13), JS B BE (i15, crush i14), 3B (i18), WR A+B (i18), WR KA (i17) => 5 moves

Natsu : A:6 (i10), 4B CE (i14), 3B (i16), 66B BE (i17) => 4 moves

Best neutral hit damage before bomb (i30) with Natsu => 11K, 66B BE, 1A => 81 dmg for i22

Patroklos : i18 : 3B CE => 95 dmg
i21 : 1B 1B BE CE => 110 dmg
i21 : 66B CE => 109 dmg
i13 : CE => 90 dmg
i18 : WR A+B CE => 99 dmg
i17 : WR KA CE => 102 dmg

Natsu have good damage for is speed and more with CH moves, it's one of the reasons she's strong, but it's not OP compare with other strong character.

Sorry for my english >.<

it's that kind of thinking and exclaiming those kinds of remarks that lands you in these kinds of situations, granted Natsu can be pretty dumb at times and even more if you're a NM main like myself, however she ain't that retardedly OP as everyone paints her to be.

She's fast, yes; her range may look deceptive, but that's due to the fact of her complimentary moveset which allows her advance very quickly (get around that and you'll find she has around Patroklos range), she's safe on a lot moves; and lastly dmg, KaB isn't wrong about Natsu's dmg, I'll take bombs out of the equation for now;

KaB speaks the truth when he says Natsu's dmg isn't as good as you think, without CH, meter or walls her dmg is maybe around average, hell even slightly above.
Her regular BnB's vary between 30-50dmg like 3B ~ a:6 which does 53, which isn't a lot considering a character like Omega can do retard dmg with just DNS:B. Natsu needs those CH's, meter combos or wall setups to do any srs dmg.

on to the issue of bombs I believe @TxA , myself and several others have said that the main thing you should be doing is to be able to block them on reaction, they have quite lengthy startup frames, so this shouldn't be too hard, aswell as a couple of scenarios in this thread in which you can avoid these or get around them in order to mitigate their effectiveness, so you may want to read up on those, these aren't fool-proof, but if you still manage to get hit by bombs after trying these out, then it's simply "a good call" on KaBs part

To shout out things such as Natsu "being op, unbalanced, ruining the experience and noob moves" sounds a lot like you not knowing the matchup, so learning it might be a good idea. People won't take you seriously if you cry about such trivial things, ask for advice and people will help, whine like a child and you will be treated at such.

Good luck on your endevours

Alright. So much for that, thread locked.
Happens when a thread is titled Natsu is OP.
Anyway i find the general lack of basic etiquette lamentable.

@ Excalibur:
If you have any further questions or want this thread reopened, pm me or look around on this forum as i'd rather just let this thread die.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back