Natsu Movelist Discussion and Analysis (Pre-Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The backflip kick thing? It's PO 8K in IV, PO K was a fast kick that shakeable stuns on CH that is crouchable and is hence useless unless online. Did I just see a UB bomb cancel in that vid?

Yes she can cancel bomb into PO. She can also cancel her CE into teleport which allows for follow ups. Her dmg output is really high in this game.

personally I wouldn't consider it useless just cause they can shake a stun... I'm making a point to train someone to not want to do anything cause they know they can't beat it, so later on in the match you switch out the K for something else for mixup and they sit there and take it cause they are expecting the K.

I'm not considering it as useless because of the stun, I just think it's iffy being a high. When getting pressured by PO people do 4 things - block it (which, incredibly, sadly, works so much more than against other char's stance mixups like Mitsu mist, Yoshi dragonfly etc), try to interrupt it (which PO A does a lot better at i11 than PO K's i17), crouch it (I can't count the number of times I've been bullrushed while attempting to throw in a PO K) or step (PO A catches that). So the only times where PO K is really viable is if you POS K or use it as a combo ender to CH WS K 3bK PORC 1BA PO and then throw in a UB bomb / 22_88B when the guy thinks to jump after shaking and then* UB bomb tech trap. Or at least that's my experience so far. My 2 cents :)

Yes she can cancel bomb into PO. She can also cancel her CE into teleport which allows for follow ups. Her dmg output is really high in this game.

yea I'm pretty damn amazed at the chunk of hp that disappears on stalker drop. Looking at all the vids so far I think she should be near top tier? Looks safe, high damage, deeper PO game...

[NOTICE]
This thread will be locked in a week or less and be replaced by a Post-Release Natsu Movelist Discussion and Analysis Thread.
[/NOTICE]

Anyone catch Art's stream? fl0e was tearing it up with her all night. Really looking forward to trying her out and to all of the hate mail from all the bomb+air throw shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back