Natsu Videos Thread

@kAb I noticed the 6A+B, PO A:6 whiff on Viola after landing WrK in a few situations but you can just as easily replace that with WrB4A+B, PO 8B+G and get even more damage without worrying about the execution error of PO A:6.

It's a safer option too even though Viola's block punishment is ass regardless of what action you take. If the Viola player anticipates this I know her 3B TCs and can beat out the A cancel but only if you delay it. Fortunately the bomb is pretty hit confirmable.

You can also 22_88A the orb every time. It's a guaranteed combo if they do anything but block, backdash or for some unknown reason jump. Either way any action except block will result in a hit.

I still need a lot more match up experience against her though. I want her to become a free win like she is too Maxi. So far I'm seeing if it ain't 3B punishable or easy to step then DO IT!!

good suggestion, but WS B is pretty slow compared to WS K. thats my only concern. still good to keep in mind in this matchup.

good suggestion, but WS B is pretty slow compared to WS K. thats my only concern. still good to keep in mind in this matchup.
I suggest u and other natsu players maybe try to contact hawkeye on here..maybe he knows about the matchup alot since im sure he fought plenty of viola players with natsu.

Omgoodness. Maxi destroys Viola? Viola has an advantage over Natsu? What is this I don't even

i said slightly in viola's favor because of the tendency for CH WS K combo to not work, 6A+B4 PO A:6 not working unless against an edge and her tendency to deal more damage overall as long as she's not eating bombs or CH WS K (which might not even turn into big damage depending on unknown variables).

Omgoodness. Maxi destroys Viola? Viola has an advantage over Natsu? What is this I don't even
I wasn't talking about the match up being 10-0 in Maxi's favor. I was just saying she is pretty much a free win to ME if she is played the braindead way most people play her.

It's fast enough to beat out all her attacks as long as you do it as fast as you would WrK. Another thing you can do is duck during the BBB which means you eat the second hit but you already in crouch to stop her braindead offense

Perhaps if you all approached things with a little less rigidity, they wouldn't seem so bleak. If anything, Natsu can play pretty braindead vs. Viola to the point of it being unnerving. Also, you probably shouldn't base matchups off playing randoms. But, wuteva. I'll leave this thread to you guys and just continue ever so inconspicuously browsing the character threads.

Perhaps if you all approached things with a little less rigidity, they wouldn't seem so bleak. If anything, Natsu can play pretty braindead vs. Viola to the point of it being unnerving. Also, you probably shouldn't base matchups off playing randoms. But, wuteva. I'll leave this thread to you guys and just continue ever so inconspicuously browsing the character threads.
Although im not a natsu player myself..whats makes u think the match is in her favor slightly?I mean perhaps 66B? well both of these chars do high damage...but on offense I give the better pressure to viola simply because SET 6B+K can keep her pressure going more and natsu well with any char has to guess and see whether they can hit viola out of SET 6B+K or not eh my two cents.

I play randoms sure and my friend uses her. I was tired of being a free win to Viola every time she came over because she talks a whole lot of shit to the point it gets annoying. I can't simply mute her like I can people online but whateva make all the assumption you please.

If you would like me to share how trading with the orb puts Viola in some rather useless positions due to her terrible range or other tricks I use on her, we can take it to PMs. This of course pertains to the Maxi match up and how I learned to escape her pressure with him.

Oh and I found out a long time ago Viola ain't that scary and I believe you 100% on Natsu being able to play braindead against her. Just 22A during SET BBB or AAB and all a Viola player can do is try to JG it or block. One aspect of her frame trap game shut down real easy. Either way I still can't stand Viola thanks to my friend so I will talk as rigidly as I please about her.

Good Day.

That wasn't meant to be offensive at al but, if you feel that way, cool.

On the matchup, I'm not sure if Hawkeye feels the same way but perhaps he'll post what he thinks. If not, I'll give matchup advice after Evo.

That wasn't meant to be offensive at al but, if you feel that way, cool.

On the matchup, I'm not sure if Hawkeye feels the same way but perhaps he'll post what he thinks. If not, I'll give matchup advice after Evo.
Oh it's cool then.

I see where hoarding tricks though. I don't blame you. NEVER help the enemy.

I made this video, It's from my new project, I hope you like it.

Very nice video Syfer. Well made and explaning :)
I'll have to watch this again, beacause there was some combos in there I didn't know about , gonna try em out :D

Back