Natsu Videos Thread

Yikes, we were both so fail last night haha. My fail A:6 and your stalker grab misses lol. I think we were both like, IT'S YOU! when clashing in rank. Good games!

Never had an interest in taki or natsu but after watchjng those matches I wana pick her up. Great stuff.

Nice videos man, are there any good setups to have the BE move: forward forward BA+B+K hit the opponent?

22_88B, BE, FC A+B, 44KK/1A/4A+B6 PO
BT A+B, BE, FC A+B, 44KK/1A/4A+B6 PO
11K, BE, FC A+B, 44KK/1A/4A+B6 PO
(any move that does wall splat), A6 (splat again), BE, FC A+B, 44KK (wall bounce), FC A+B, 44KK/1A/4A+B6 PO

In theory the last one works but I'd rather do A6 (splat again), 6A+B4 PO A:6, 3KKK, FC A+B, 44KK (wall bounce), FC A+B, 44KK/1A/4A+B6 PO. More damage, doesn't use meter

just fyi: i've been having issues with landing 44K if the opponent techs to his left after poison dart, though 4A+B will take care of that.

Sweet thanks Frost ur an awesome help. You're like the Natsu bible. Sorry im still new to using her and need all the help i can get. Ive been trying to practice a bit on Legendary Souls mode since i hear its insane.

South African player here :) loving the game and maining Natsu, first game that runs perfectly on our crappy internet lol

Recorded a few matches, only been playing for about 4 hours or so, so my Natsu is still pretty scrubby but we all have to start somewhere lol.

Loving the game so far any help on what I should do with this awesome character would be appreciated.

only watched the first vid, but just fyi, you can PO air throw after B, B 4A+B. not sure if that's the best dmg though.

AAB's, AAB's everywhere. And ugh, Luffy? You did do some nice combos though.

My suggestion I guess would be to try more moves that go into PO and play mind games with your opponent.

AAB's, AAB's everywhere.

You know what's the problem with all the videos I saw, including (and especially) mine? Spacing. Too much AAB. Too much acrobatics - how many players online who spam stalker without doing anything. Thinking you can beat everything with AA or 3KK or 4B or 6A+B. Basically, not blocking enough. And with B+K, her PO game suddenly became better even without POS, except less safe maybe. Is it me or PORC is so much harder in this game? The good thing about putting videos though is that mistakes become obvious, so it's easier for food for thought.

I think he just missed the air grab Kyodaii, happens to me all the time. But anyway after BB 4A+B, you can CE4 POR 8B+G if you have meter or A+B FC A+B 4A+B6 PO for more dmg + PO mixup. 66B works too but if you want to do that you might as well air throw.

I also noticed myself using AAB way to much. My problem is i need time to get adjusted to Natsu's PO transitions from what moves etc and what options i have from a given position.
I do have one question tho, Frost i seen u did 2A+B then went straight into the grab w/o PO. Ive looked at the training mode demo of the move but just couldn't figure out how to do it.

Boogie is evil... but that's ok cause I gave him a well deserved beating on SCV ranked the other day, so we good now. I'll upload the revealing footage later >:(

I do have one question tho, Frost i seen u did 2A+B then went straight into the grab w/o PO. Ive looked at the training mode demo of the move but just couldn't figure out how to do it.

B+K B+G. It's a habit from the previous SC versions (A+K B+G), don't use it if you want damage, it does less than the PO grab. Guarantees RO though and is faster. Best used against Yoshis who love to super dragonfly.

Ok so the timing on that must be pretty quick then.
cool thats what i thought then my timing is probably bad and needs to be worked on. Il practice a little more and try and get a few matches in to see what i can do to improve and tips from you guys.

How do you deal with lame Astaroth players on soulcalibur V? I swear he only hit me like 2 times and killed me :/ (ME) VS Random Scrub on SCV Ranked :(

I don't think i could give much advice since im relatively new to Natsu, but i do realize after fighting a bunch of opponents that they tend to spam the meter. Those of us used to the mechanics of the old soul calibur series are used to no meter and i guess thats y its a pain sometimes to deal with them. From the video u totally had way more skill then that guy but ppl are cheap and spam whatever seems to work.

Jimmy sent me to losers, this is the first part of grand finals where i beat him. I did not do so well in the second set.

@AnimuMan you gave him waaay too much chance lol, an air grab and you would have won but you went for that pretty-looking A+B FC A+B ender D:

@Boogieman great matches again, do you come on in the evenings by any chance? at night I'm very, very sluggish...

sorry mate I'm shameless, I uploaded the one I won lol :D

Back