[Nebraska] Sometimes I Forget We Have Electricity

Any news of the bracket for the tourney being saved and uploaded up here for the rankings or what?

I'd say probably not. It's a pretty minor tournament so I wouldn't think it would be accepted to the ladder.

Yo MKL how did you do at Midwest Championships if you went?

My bumper tore off after getting a bit through Iowa and I'm so pissed. Because RedDjinn AND Mick didn't attend it looks like. Not saying I would have necessarily gotten first because of that, but there was a good chance of it.

My bumper tore off after getting a bit through Iowa and I'm so pissed. Because RedDjinn AND Mick didn't attend it looks like. Not saying I would have necessarily gotten first because of that, but there was a good chance of it.
Damn that sucks you could of been on the Soulcast if you won lol. Also we should get some games online tonight around 10 p.m if you are not working and when I get off of school?

Edit: Posting this on work break.

For sure. Add me and I'll be on when I get off work at 10p.

GG got bodied hella and there were a few games I should of won but didn't but whatever. Time to hit up the lab and play more people later.

GG got bodied hella and there were a few games I should of won but didn't but whatever. Time to hit up the lab and play more people later.

It's all good man. You just got it so you'll have time to level up. Meanwhile, I need to get a TV that stops blinking on and off.

Yeah whatever you say man. Also I have work on that tourney day but till 1 p.m so hopefully they can hold off the SCV tourney If I decide to go there, still trying to find a ride.

Alright guys, tournament this weekend. Not a whole lot of ya use this thread much anymore but you should all let me know if you're coming. $50 pot bonuses don't come around too often for 3D games in Lincoln, or anywhere else in Nebraska.

Also, just for starter shit talk-- I am going to Kilik through to Grand Finals and none of you can stop me. So practice up so this doesn't happen.

IF I can find a ride down there and you guys can hold off the tourney then I'll be there. I have work till 1 that day :(

Back