[Nebraska] Sometimes I Forget We Have Electricity

Happy new year. So what is the plan here?

Don't know I kinda want to go to NerdTron this month but don't have a way over there cause it's in Bellevue but I'm trying to manage my money well so I spend much of it for a 360 or PS3 and the game.

Looks like there are going to be regular games at the Card Room/NLG on Wednesdays. Would have contacted you, but I missed it last week and since someone told me people were playing I assumed you guys were there for some reason, sorry. Played some last night, will probably play some more next week. Should probably discuss setting up a tournament date next week, too.

Looks like there are going to be regular games at the Card Room/NLG on Wednesdays. Would have contacted you, but I missed it last week and since someone told me people were playing I assumed you guys were there for some reason, sorry. Played some last night, will probably play some more next week. Should probably discuss setting up a tournament date next week, too.

Cool. Just hit me up on Wednesday and we'll work something out.

Hype now I just need a ride there same with Coliseum Gaming on Mondays for SF in Omaha.

Is that place any good? I've never been there. Their site doesn't show any of their gaming wares.

Is that place any good? I've never been there. Their site doesn't show any of their gaming wares.

It's okay from what I heard from some friends and some of the SF players up here seeing as how it's the place for Marvel and SF tourneys now in Omaha. Their tournaments happens on the 1st and 3rd Friday of every week and they have Casuals every Monday. I haven't been there for events cause I do not have the games nor a system to play them on at the moment.

It's okay from what I heard from some friends and some of the SF players up here seeing as how it's the place for Marvel and SF tourneys now in Omaha. Their tournaments happens on the 1st and 3rd Friday of every week and they have Casuals every Monday. I haven't been there for events cause I do not have the games nor a system to play them on at the moment.

Any word on if the new FFC will bring back the fighting game room?

So yeah if this is true then I'm a sad panda now.
img1658pk.jpg

img1659w.jpg

Hmm, seems unnecessary but to please the fans they have to replace them some how. It's still no worse than Alpha and Omega.

For sure. I convinced Best Buy to have a midnight release since nobody else in town is doing one. Ya'll should come.

Back