OK all Here is the brackets:

Attachments

• NEC 11 Soul Cal 4 Singles.gif
    NEC 11 Soul Cal 4 Singles.gif
    76.2 KB · Views: 388
  • NEC 11 Soul Cal 4 Teams.gif
    NEC 11 Soul Cal 4 Teams.gif
    20.1 KB · Views: 181
SC3 got cancelled because only three people signed up, but people were playing it for a while in casuals.

Ramon u forgot we did a ft5 and I won. I guess u will have to deal with me having the last laugh. I don't care about the time, cuz u did it to me. How u like those apples :p I thinks it's safe to say who would have sc3 also.

Shoutouts cont'd

Woahhzz - Right now, I believe you are the best player in the States, and probably one of the best in the world. You are also the only player that makes me feel like I suck at this game. The only reason you lose to people like Malek is because you are scared of them. Play them like you don't care how good they are and you'll win every time.

Mick - Wanted to play you but didn't get the chance.

Kikaleek - Your Yoshi got hella strong in such a short time. Gotta give you your props. Seemed like it was just a bad break for you in the tourney, but you still whooped me pretty good in casuals

Dreamkiller - Yes, yes... next time MM for sure. Talim vs Amy. Good job in all the tourneys, especially your match with Lolo. Show up to winter brawl and we can do this.

Kira and Dina - From what I saw you two were excellent players. I really wanted to play Kira, especially, as I don't fight many good Cervys, but it didn't happen.

Sean - Yeah... grabs. If I guess them I can win, if I don't, well... it's nearly impossible. Anyways, you almost had Woahhzz beat in teams and without your main. So good job for that for what it's worth.

IcyChains - Why was step 33A destroying you? Good games though. Again, if it wasn't for the controller DQ we probably would've gone farther in teams. You may not be able to win off Yun ignorance forever.

Ivan - Our match should have been recorded. It was too intense. You made it pretty far in the tourney. Good job.

I think there's a few left, so more to come later

Btw ZeroEffect, I saw you play on stream and I have to say you've leveled up immensely since the last time I've seen vids of you play. Which admittedly is a long ass time. Good shit doing as well as you did with Talim. I still don't believe she's any worse than low-mid tier.

Thanks ShenYu. I still have a few things to work at to be able to play at my best. And you certainly have a much higher opinion of Talim than everyone else does. Myself included.

im too lazy for long shout outs but i had fun even though i scrubbed it up as expected. ggs to all i played. i got new respect for talim and tira lol zero and imt.
You frenchies were very cool and very good glad i got to meet you guys dina, kira and malek.
Big shout out goes to THE GREATONE a lot of us owe him for making it possible to attend NEC and have somewhere to stay. Thanks bro for your unselfishness. And if you owe him money please pay the man back. It shouldnt even have to be said.
Dreamkiller gets a shoutout for being ALMOST manly in taking out the french nearly single handedly.
Funniest moment though was when a couple of random dudes from philly walk up to our room full of guys and ask 'Where da hoes @?'

p.s.
Something-Unique and Oof ya'll are wack ass sucker emcees

GG's to everyone I played in all the SC games and in teams. Congrats RTD, you're still a monster and that outfit was tight. Thanks DK for blowing me up in the T6, SC1, and SC2 tournament... you just couldn't leave me alone.... haha.

Real quick though, I want to address the whole Team Random Select vs Team Sexy incident. Now, rules are rules. I remember watching an old tournament match a while back (Don't remember who, it might have been an RTD match) but someone paused. Now, when they paused, the commentator was like "That's the round. It's in the rules." BUT WHEN SOMEONE PAUSES AGAINST BLACK MAMBA?!?!?! Oh man! That was so "Unsportsmanlike." The same thing happened to me in SF Teams later in the day when the arcade stick I was borrowing stopped working in mid-match and I gave up the round just fine.

rules are rules, but it IS unsportsmanlike. it all depends on the player. yes, that means forfeit the round, but most people will shrug it off and game on. taking the round is the same as saying "phew i couldn't have just won that." in my opinion.

If it's simply a rule then the player shouldn't feel punished for taking his round as the rules dictate.

Apparently, there needs to be a referee to call the shots so nobody feels they've been a bad sport. Forcing the player to decide creates guilt and shame. Basically, you're idiots.

rules are rules, but it IS unsportsmanlike. it all depends on the player. yes, that means forfeit the round, but most people will shrug it off and game on. taking the round is the same as saying "phew i couldn't have just won that." in my opinion.

If most people just shrug it off, then why is it a rule? Well, because if it wasn't a rule and most people just shrug it off, it could be abusable. I would just start "accidentally" pausing during all my matches.

The NBA refs will be sure the next time someone is fouled, to ask the person if they want to let it slide. Even in the NFL, they ask you to Accept or Decline the penalty. They'll be sure to Decline every time just to be sportsmanlike.

Ramon u forgot we did a ft5 and I won. I guess u will have to deal with me having the last laugh. I don't care about the time, cuz u did it to me. How u like those apples :p I thinks it's safe to say who would have sc3 also.

Seeing that RTD won everything I'm assuming you're saying he would have won.

Back