New 8wr Member

Techneek

[08] Mercenary
Whats goin on everybody? I'm new to this forum, seem like its a great community to be a part of. Im mostly known in the sf world but anyway, Im not new to the Soul Calibur series but i am new to learning this game on a competitive level. Im here to make friends, and just have people i can train with on day to day basis also to learn more about my character . Just picked this game up yesterday im gonna run with Viola and see how that goes. In the previous games i always played Mitsurugi so I will definitely keep him on the side. Hope to see yall around soon!

Welcome to 8WayRun!
Glad to have you as part of the community!
Viola's probably the most complicated character for new players, hope you don't get too frustrated using her.
hahaha

Thanks! appreciate it and yeah so i been reading lol but I won't get too frustrated, especially if its a char im very interested in then im willin to take that path. Just getting prepared to be taking alot of L's haha

hahaha
Good attitude!

From your street fighter history, I'm guessing you're from SRK?
It's nice to see many 2D fighting fans are trying out soul calibur V.
I think it's a nice transition since SCV is the first of the series to have super meters and stuff.
I like the direction soul calibur is going with this.

Viola is character I'm very interested in. I've only fought one online that really knew the tricks of the trade with her zoning.

If you're on PS3, let me know :D

Welcome to 8wayrun. great choice on picking Viola. I hope your stay here is going to be fun and educational. Hit me up anytime in XBL or PSN (same tag) for online matches/training

Whats goin on everybody? I'm new to this forum, seem like its a great community to be a part of. Im mostly known in the sf world but anyway, Im not new to the Soul Calibur series but i am new to learning this game on a competitive level. Im here to make friends, and just have people i can train with on day to day basis also to learn more about my character . Just picked this game up yesterday im gonna run with Viola and see how that goes. In the previous games i always played Mitsurugi so I will definitely keep him on the side. Hope to see yall around soon!

Ah you're in Kentucky, not far from Rekano and company. I wish ya luck man and I like your attitude. I can personally attest that viola can be very good in the right hands, having run into a guy the other day who kept me in the air for 10 hit combos. If you wanna get to know people who hang out around the site, you could make a little stop by the general forums or the chat room. It's too bad you're on psn I could use some practice with a friendly viola lol. Anyhow, you seem ike a friendly dude so take care and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

For your convenience:
http://8wayrun.com/forums/viola.110/

hahaha
Good attitude!

From your street fighter history, I'm guessing you're from SRK?
It's nice to see many 2D fighting fans are trying out soul calibur V.
I think it's a nice transition since SCV is the first of the series to have super meters and stuff.
I like the direction soul calibur is going with this.
Thanks! and yeah but i wasnt really involved in SRK really just something i just browsed never actually registered or interacted with anybody, just my home pool for sf information. I just was on the low in tourneys when they came around my area lol like Ohio, Tennessee & Indiana. I like the direction where Soul Calibur is going myself i need that fresh bit of air instead of just ssf4 all the time. My time is very limited now though compared to before. I really looking forward to improving as much as I can in a game i never was involved competitively.

Viola is character I'm very interested in. I've only fought one online that really knew the tricks of the trade with her zoning.

If you're on PS3, let me know :D
Oh yeah? Thats wassup same here. How is online? I think its going to be awhile before i touch any ranked lol Im on PSN so ill hit you up on there we can get some friendly casuals going whenever

Welcome to 8wayrun. great choice on picking Viola. I hope your stay here is going to be fun and educational. Hit me up anytime in XBL or PSN (same tag) for online matches/training
Thanks, appreciate it! I think it will be and aight ill throw you a message here in a few

Oh yeah? Thats wassup same here. How is online? I think its going to be awhile before i touch any ranked lol Im on PSN so ill hit you up on there we can get some friendly casuals going whenever

I find it a little like when SFIV came out. You get a lot of casual players in there. So if you know what you're doing, you'll get some easy wins. I'd recommend hitting up the Global Colosseum for some quality matches.

Ah you're in Kentucky, not far from Rekano and company. I wish ya luck man and I like your attitude. I can personally attest that viola can be very good in the right hands, having run into a guy the other day who kept me in the air for 10 hit combos. If you wanna get to know people who hang out around the site, you could make a little stop by the general forums or the chat room. It's too bad you're on psn I could use some practice with a friendly viola lol. Anyhow, you seem ike a friendly dude so take care and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

For your convenience:
http://8wayrun.com/forums/viola.110/
Yeah im in the KY not much of a scene here in Louisville wish there was tho but thanks! and who is Rekano>?... About Viola I feel the same way too, that she can be pretty good in the right hands but damn 10 hits? didn't know she could do all that though lol i deff have to hit the lab on that one. I havent actually got the time to play SCV like i want to yet jobs & sleep have kept me away from that lol. I be sure to check out the viola thread you directed me to i probably be living there getting all the info i can get lol So you play SCV on xbl but you do have PSN? If you do i can add you anyway.

Back