New and interested in this community!

masoftekken

[08] Mercenary
Whats up everybody! I'm new to SC on a competitive level and I would really like to get very solid. I've seen this site on SDTekken and Tekkenzaibatsu for years so as soon as I got SC5, I knew where to head. I know how to navigate through forums and all that. Basically, i'm just looking to meet new ppl in the community, play with highly skilled players, help out the community, and see if I can grow to love SC like I do Tekken!

Back in the Soul Blade for PSX, I used Taki so naturally I ran to Natsu.

I play SCV on PS3

I hope all is well with everyone and wish everyone a late but happy new years!

Welcome to 8wayrun!!
it might help if you tell us what system you're playing on and what character
:P

Happy belated new years to you too!

lol
nice...I miss taki's boobies
But there's always create a taki :P

Make sure you visit the taki forums to meet other taki players, learn from them and contribute alike.
If you're bored, just come back here to chat with us.
:)

Good to know that I can find a Natsu player on PS3 when I need practice with the match-up. I've mained Kilik since SC, so I'm sticking to what know and going with Xiba. I'll be happy to help you if/when you need it.

Good to know that I can find a Natsu player on PS3 when I need practice with the match-up. I've mained Kilik since SC, so I'm sticking to what know and going with Xiba. I'll be happy to help you if/when you need it.

Funny im getting my ass whooped by a cpu kilik right now on Legendary mode lol... yea I def need help but I'm a fast learner :) I'll PM you my SN if you ever wanna sparr/give me pointers.

Funny im getting my ass whooped by a cpu kilik right now on Legendary mode lol... yea I def need help but I'm a fast learner :) I'll PM you my SN if you ever wanna sparr/give me pointers.

Yeah, that Legendary Souls mode requires you to exploit some cheap stuff XP. I really don't want to mess with that mode XP, but I might learn something from it, you never know.

Whats up everybody! I'm new to SC on a competitive level and I would really like to get very solid. I've seen this site on SDTekken and Tekkenzaibatsu for years so as soon as I got SC5, I knew where to head. I know how to navigate through forums and all that. Basically, i'm just looking to meet new ppl in the community, play with highly skilled players, help out the community, and see if I can grow to love SC like I do Tekken!

Back in the Soul Blade for PSX, I used Taki so naturally I ran to Natsu.

I play SCV on PS3

I hope all is well with everyone and wish everyone a late but happy new years!

Heya man, good to have you with us. Hope you like it here and I hope you wind up enjoying SCV. As a former Taki user myself natsu also seemed like a natural to me as well. PO step is missed lemmie tell ya, heh.

Back