New DLC released April 24th

TBH I want traditional modes that were in previous SC iterations to make a return with online leader boards appended. I'm talking Time attack, Survival, Team Battle, SC4-tag style battle, Coin Battle. Exhibition, doesn't really matter.

Costumes are way too much and I'm not really interested in purchasing for that. I rather they come in a package deal like a bundle w/ new arenas, characters etc.

Why? Unless your talking about different armor pieces for him. I have a Brown Aeon and a Blue Aeon.
Umm unless you don't know what a character skin is then yeah. Another skin would mean a whole different lizard not just a color edit like what you inferred. Another skin for Aeon would also mean another set of armor pieces to fit that particular skin. This also would allow you to edit a different Aeon and not color edit and already existing color edit of the 1P skin from Namco/PS. So if you knew what it meant then maybe you wouldn't have said that.
I'd much prefer if you could color his wings though.
Yes! This should've already been put in the game...stupid Namco/PS. I wouldn't mind adding patterns to them either XD.

maybe we can get aeon's human skin as dlc...that sounded weird but you know what i mean
If we get Aeon's human skin I'd personally find every person that picked him up just because he's human now and punch 'em in da cooter. LOL

Costumes are way too much and I'm not really interested in purchasing for that. I rather they come in a package deal like a bundle w/ new arenas, characters etc.

I was expecting a package deal with Dampierre.
Having paid the same amount for the darth vader dlc that had his 1p and 2p costume, five weapon variations and a stage.
I was a little dissapointed with damp since his scbd 2p was cool.

Why doesn't Namco/Project Soul just tell us if they are going to release DLC styles or not?
Because if we are, then they'd be announcing content before Namco says they can, and if we aren't they know admitting it will tick off a large chunk of their player base so its best to ignore the question. Its the same reason they pretended the leak of Elysium/Kilik being mimics and the last two slots being given to alternate versions of characters already in the game never happened; it let them pretend it was just a rumor.

Considering how at NEC Daishi mentioned that he'd ideally like an updated version of SC5 a la SSF4 a year or so after release, I'd imagine that they'd be saving the good new content like Talim, Zasalamel, BD 2P Dampiere etc, for that rather than through DLC. So I wouldn't have my hopes up about seeing a bunch of new DLC styles anytime soon.

Considering how at NEC Daishi mentioned that he'd ideally like an updated version of SC5 a la SSF4 a year or so after release, I'd imagine that they'd be saving the good new content like Talim, Zasalamel, BD 2P Dampiere etc, for that rather than through DLC. So I wouldn't have my hopes up about seeing a bunch of new DLC styles anytime soon.
Nooooo *denial mode activated*

Umm unless you don't know what a character skin is then yeah. Another skin would mean a whole different lizard not just a color edit like what you inferred. Another skin for Aeon would also mean another set of armor pieces to fit that particular skin. This also would allow you to edit a different Aeon and not color edit and already existing color edit of the 1P skin from Namco/PS. So if you knew what it meant then maybe you wouldn't have said that.
Well if I knew you where talking about previous versions of him then I wouldn't have asked smartass. I though you where saying they need to make a whole new Aeon from the ground up because his 2p is just a color edit.

Wow, I didn't know about that. Even though I hate when game companies pull that crap, soul calibur is the one game which I'd play along for.

Well if I knew you where talking about previous versions of him then I wouldn't have asked smartass.
I'm not talking about previous versions of him. I believe I didn't mention or hint at that whatsoever. I also did not imply that, you just inferred it. Missed the point again! XD.
I though you where saying they need to make a whole new Aeon from the ground up because his 2p is just a color edit.
This IS what I was talking about! :D. Anywho, I'm sure they would've had another design built from the ground up if Namco didn't rush PS. Then again, if the game was finished the community wouldn't have so many complaints either.

Yeah you're right. I guess asking for a complete game nowadays is out of the question.
No asking for a completely new lizard skin instead of either new armor or old versions of him when we have this boss ass CaS system is a bit much.

Im black so I want PS to make a new Maxi skin complete with a whole new outfit and change his complexion over to dark chocolate. Please PS I no can change his complexion lol.

No asking for a completely new lizard skin instead of either new armor or old versions of him when we have this boss ass CaS system is a bit much.

Im black so I want PS to make a new Maxi skin complete with a whole new outfit and change his complexion over to dark chocolate. Please PS I no can change his complexion lol.
Umm you still don't get it? Really? Umm this is sad...like really sad. AND you're being sarcastic? Oh man we've got a problem here.
Ok let's start this one slow...let's do our first two baby steps and a little jump ok?
I. Take a look at the SCII-IV games. Observe every character's 1P and 2P model.
II. Now take a look at SCV. Observe every character's 1P and 2P model.

Let me know the difference when you have finished your homework. SC players should know the difference right off the top of their head. If you cannot tell me the difference, well then... joke's on you. Good day to you sir.

P.S. I don't play Aeon because of his style. I play him because he is a lizard. CaS system sucks donkey balls when it comes to Aeon. All the CaS Aeons I stupid.

Back