New DLC released April 24th

LOL! that's SO dumb...lame ass DLC. Only 1 set of armor for the ancient pack? Like WTF!?!?!? >:O
Ah so your question was if there were other sets of armor in the pack. I was confused by your question at first. Yeah, it's quite lame that there's only one armor set and it's not even that good either. The gauntlets especially have a lot of graphical issues.

Yea, like fixing their goddamn net code. I feel like Im playing calibur4 all over again these days.

Okay, so here are the channels of Tekken:
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png

On the plus side you can actually make a Devil Jin now. Too bad he will never be legal in tournaments.

This 2nd set of DLC was quite weak. Would've been better if it had the Klonoa / Pacman / firefighter stuff.

Okay, so here are the channels of Tekken:

I agree, the Xiaoyu one looks very tempting. It really looks like it can fit for my Chinese inspired characters... :) But the Jin and King one aren't appealing to me as well. All I think about those two is thinking that that they should add a Create a fighter in Tekken. I wouldn't mind that lol.

Ah so your question was if there were other sets of armor in the pack. I was confused by your question at first. Yeah, it's quite lame that there's only one armor set and it's not even that good either. The gauntlets especially have a lot of graphical issues.
Hahaha sorry for the misunderstanding. Well I mean like who would release any DLC that just had a pair of gauntlets and each piece was also for sale separately? I am not sure...
Well I checked out the DLC today and was like"meh shit's weak maybe next time around the DLC will be better." I mean the Tekken stuff isn't appealing either. Even for a Tekken fan it's like "meh"
To make up for this weak ass DLC maybe....just maybe Namco/PS will be a pal and go for a character skin or weapon DLC

Xiaoyu's shorts alone nearly made it worth it. But her shoes and bangles are also awesome. And then, of course, her dress.

Jin's gloves work, if you don't mind that they come with the tattoo equipped, which nobody seems to have noticed/mention. And his pants work really well on Maxi for some reason. King's gloves can be made to look metallic, and it works quite nicely.

Xiaoyu's shorts alone nearly made it worth it. But her shoes and bangles are also awesome. And then, of course, her dress.

Jin's gloves work, if you don't mind that they come with the tattoo equipped, which nobody seems to have noticed/mention. And his pants work really well on Maxi for some reason. King's gloves can be made to look metallic, and it works quite nicely.
I think people just keep looking to put the whole outfit together instead of using them to work in tandem with other items we have at our disposal.

Jin's gloves go well on Maxi too. I prefer his pants on Pattycakes though.

Back