New England Soul Calibur Ranking Battles: Season I

Jian im almost certain Jay said we'd take a week long break in between seasons, if im wrong then i guess i take a zero for the first week or season two.

:waits for Jay to read and post up:

Not sure yet, maybe NM or X at this point. I could also have someone else in surprise =)

Hopefully my hand injury will have healed enough before the next season, which is starting this weekend i am guessing.

Idle, my apologies for not getting to you quicker about going to the last ranbat Sunday, there was no way i was going to be able to participate and the IM message i sent you unfortunately didn't get to your attention until after you got home and a message passed through g0ofus... so again my apologies; as for next week and the following i should be healed enough to participate and be on schedule with things again.

sure is dead in this thread. we're still doin this right?

do we think we'll still have around 8-10 people again?

sorry or a lack of updates, ill update the first post shortly

we ARE on for this week.

Should be

Me, Tocool, Jian, Goofus, Justkill and Ivan at the very least, so good enough for me.

-Idle

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Looks like I'm gonna have to cancel the ranbat today- Jian can't make it leaving us with only like 5 people.
Next week is fathers day, and the week after that is Jamie's festival thing;
June seems like a shitty month to plan this shit. I'll be down at GU anyways to conduct some business, but there is no ranbat today. I'll try and contact everyone personally. Sorry guys, just poor planning/bad luck on my part.

-Idle

3 quick things...

1. June 27th is GU Fest at Showcase Live in Foxboro... the store will not be open that day.... I really hope everyone can make it... I will have a dedicated SCIV system all day... AND people that enter anything can still enter SCIV so I think we may get a good turnout of "Average" players.

2. Justin you gotta come dude.... Powerglove+Tekken old school bro!

3. MK9 looks like the greatest thing ever!!! 2D gameplay... amazing.

Back