New I guess?

Gunvolt

[03] Disciple
Anyway. I'm GV, or Red. Either or. I am somewhat interested in Soul Calibur again, since V left a bad taste in my mouth and I forgot who was who. Ah well.

I'm been slowly getting back into fighters in general. Pocket Rumble is pretty fun and I can't wait for Blade Strangers. English is not my first per-say, so forgive me on that end. I'm a Gunvolt and Super Robot Taisen fan as well for other games such as Blaster Master Zero or old school type stuff. I'm the admin of the Gunvolt Wikia. Stumbled upon these forums when I was wikia hopping.

Hope I can enjoy it here and meet others.

Welcome back man and pocket rumble looks awesome. I like the mix of simplicity in controls with complexity in systems. I have always felt like there was a mistake made in the complexity of inputs and the unforgiving timing on things like Setsuka pianoing or instant air dashes. A big roadblock in the path of accessibility. Anyhow, welcome aboard man. What platform ya getting?

Welcome back man and pocket rumble looks awesome. I like the mix of simplicity in controls with complexity in systems. I have always felt like there was a mistake made in the complexity of inputs and the unforgiving timing on things like Setsuka pianoing or instant air dashes. A big roadblock in the path of accessibility. Anyhow, welcome aboard man. What platform ya getting?

Pocket Rumble was perfect for someone like me who hasn't played a fighter in ages.

As for SCVI? PS4. Since I am kind of use to the controls for fighters and games like MegaMan on it.

Thanks for the welcome!

Back