New :p

SonicFox5000

[08] Mercenary
So hi im new. Im 13 btw and ive always been a fan of soulcalibur, since soulcalibur 2, i got 2,3,4, and now 5. I am a great viola player and im going to be going to gvn winter brawl 6 this saturday where i heard a lot of people are going to be. Im an MK player, so its probably gonna be a little hard for me to understand the notations lol. Omegadxr had reccomended me that i should go here (Great natsu, very close match but he won lol). Soo ya, ill be checking in here a lot for some tourneys for east coast and such :P. My current rank is B3 so if you want casuals add my name (SonicFox5000) and we can get some salty runbacks going :B

Welcome to the community! im also a viola player. she isnt my main though, she is my tertiary (3rd main). she has a very interesting playstyle. please dont get discouraged about viola, she may have low damage but she has alot of mix ups and can be unpredictable in the right hands.

Ive seen a lot of viola players and i know a combo that only needs half a bar, cannot be teched, and it takes half your health (125 damage). Thanks for the entrance :P

Hehe, if I read this a few days ago i would have thought you were a total scrub thats going to go get bodied at a tournament.

Now here you are placing higher than I could ever hope to at a tournament XD, good stuff man, very impressive.

Back