New to 8wayrun

Meds

[08] Mercenary
Greetings everyone,
I'd like to give a bit of a background of myself as a form of introduction. I've long been a fan of the Soul Calibur series but have not aspired to move into the competitive scene, until now that is. Throughout the series I've always played the villians and the wonky/awkward characters. The same goes for every other fighting game series I've played (BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, Streetfighter, the Vs. Series, etc). In Soul Calibur 5, I'll be aspiring to main Tira. I'll be looking forward to seeing what insight you as a community have and I'll also try my best to contribute what little insight I might have myself. If anyone would like to play against me you can send me a message on PSN : Glbrt.

Greetings everyone,
I'd like to give a bit of a background of myself as a form of introduction. I've long been a fan of the Soul Calibur series but have not aspired to move into the competitive scene, until now that is. Throughout the series I've always played the villians and the wonky/awkward characters. The same goes for every other fighting game series I've played (BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, Streetfighter, the Vs. Series, etc). In Soul Calibur 5, I'll be aspiring to main Tira. I'll be looking forward to seeing what insight you as a community have and I'll also try my best to contribute what little insight I might have myself. If anyone would like to play against me you can send me a message on PSN : Glbrt.

Heya man, good to meet ya and nice avatar. Some other links that may help ya out:
http://8wayrun.com/forums/103/
http://8wayrun.com/forums/online-mode-psn-xbl.44/

If you're going to play competitively though, the only way to really do it is to meet your opponents face to face. Gl man and if I might ask, who'd you main in the other games? (Fan of Blazblue and Guilty Gear myself, even if not a great player)

Guilty Gear : Chip
Blazblue: Arakune
Xmen vs. SF: Sabertooth/Dhalsim
MvC : Venom/Commando
MvC2: Guile(main)/random/random
(U)MvC3: SuperSkrull(main)/random/random
Streetfighter: Sodom (Alpha), Cammy (ST), Urien (3s), Entire Cast (4)
Soul Calibur: Sig(blade), Nightmare(2), Entire Cast (3)
I've met some of the people in my city who play and a few of them are already registered on 8way. I was just the last to join. They were competitive in 4 and are pretty much helping me get tournament ready. I skipped out on Soul Calibur 4 because I was too poor for the console and the game.

Back