New Video: LONG GRANGE (NIGHTMARE) VS ALPHAMALE and Assorted

New Video: LONG GRANGE (NIGHTMARE) VS ALPHAMALE (VOLDO)

Try and post the vids under one thread. Having multiple threads for each vid ain't necessary. Don't worry I'll watch the vids.

Grange misses alot of combo opportunities yet still ends up winning most matches.

I don't know if that's a good or bad thing lol

Perhaps itz due to the fact that he's not very used to tournies yet so nervousness could hinder his play a bit.

Nice Nightmare.

Grange misses alot of combo opportunities yet still ends up winning most matches.

I don't know if that's a good or bad thing lol

It's actually a little bit of both. The way the tournament was set up was in pasadena's favor...not to not give them credit for what they've done. However, it was fun playing them. When i was playing grange, he wasn't really playing like how a NM should as far damage is concerned. But when we actually broke it down, his playstyle changed and threw in mix-ups. i can tell you that he's a smart dude...now he just needs tourney exposure to get it down pact.

And yes, this was his first tournament (that i know of...) so he was a little nervous, but he kept his composure...which is one thing i liked about playing him. Good stuff indeed

Teflon: did nori actually say that...? lolz

you should've heard the arguement that we had back then whenever the tournament was over...it was priceless

CW: In "Our" favor? What's up with that?

About Nori:
Oh how I could just have recorded some of the SC discussions we've had. Funny stuff.

CW: In "Our" favor? What's up with that?

About Nori:
Oh how I could just have recorded some of the SC discussions we've had. Funny stuff.

yea..i said it...YOUR favor. bracket rigger :D

and about nori...discuss....this has gotta be good about SC discussions......

Back