New Video: Tresto (Amy) vs Master Oz (Kilik) 20100410 - FT5 - Part1/3

tresto

[09] Warrior
[video=Tresto (Amy) vs Master Oz (Kilik) 20100410 - FT5 - Part1/3]1461[/video]
Video: Tresto (Amy) vs Master Oz (Kilik) 20100410 - FT5 - Part1/3
Category: Calibur France
Uploader: tresto
tresto said:
Tresto (Amy) vs Master Oz (Kilik) 20100410 - FT5 at Tresto's house.
Final score 5-3

Just trying out the video post function.
Tons of video to post !!

I uploaded about 20 videos, checkout my account rather than this post.
Keev, Malek, Akiru and many others.

Thanks

It's a new Malek technique technique indeed : taunt ~ CS and taunt ~ SW 22B.
Even Scud is copying it now....

I guess I'll record them next time they come to my house.
Right now, Scud is trying to convince Malek and Eggmaster that Cassandra vs Ivy matchup is 5-5 so he's training Cass to beat Ivy. It's pretty interesting. Maybe Scud's Cass soon on video !
(but I had to degrade it a lot to be able to send it to youtube).

As Sprudling said, it's done with HD-PVR.

I would like to see those videos as well. I use Cass and Sophie against Ivy and to me, Cass vs Ivy is a 5/5 when vs Sophie is 6/4 in Sophie's favor. Other than that, it's going to come down to player skill, capitalizing on mistakes, etc.

But I'm just happy to see that Calibur is still alive and people are still making videos. Keep them coming.

I would like to see those videos as well. I use Cass and Sophie against Ivy and to me, Cass vs Ivy is a 5/5 when vs Sophie is 6/4 in Sophie's favor. Other than that, it's going to come down to player skill, capitalizing on mistakes, etc.

But I'm just happy to see that Calibur is still alive and people are still making videos. Keep them coming.

QBFT (Quoted and Bolded For Truth)

*vanishes from topic*

Cass vs Ivy a 5/5 hmmm. First time i heard this.

I could have told you if you were around offline. Online Cass Vs Ivy is probably a 10/0 for Voldo.

But I have been playing this matchup for a long time and I can compare and contrast since I use both sisters and to me it's even between Ivy and Cassandra and in Sophie's favor when vs Ivy.

But what you can't account for in a matchup chart are the intangibles that occur during a match such as player skill, pressure, nerves, capitalizing on mistakes, matchup knowledge, etc. Plus I doubt these videos will change anyone's mind on what the matchup is, but it makes for good conversation.

And personally, knowing a matchup number doesn't do anything for me when in a live match. What good is it going to do for you if you know Cass vs Ivy is a 5/5? I just try to focus on what I need to do against my opponent, what to look for, what moves to punish, etc. and go from there.

Cass vs Ivy a 5/5 hmmm. First time i heard this.

I guess too much online makes your game kind of different from what SC really holds.
CL 214B can actually be punished 120dmg by Sophitia, WP 1B can be blocked on reaction, whiff punish with whiff confirm happens too, and so on...

Lots of new stuff to come, including : Ramza (Taki), Scud (Ivy), Ahriman (Voldo), COP DT7 (Nightmare, Raphael, Xianghua), Sakon (Lizardman)

Fom testing CL 214B ya'll right sophie eats that up her punish game is remarkable.
Cassandra matchup may be 5/5 or 6/4

Back