[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

WE MISS YOU PAPY!!!!
XD!!

Damn New Years weekend got me burnt.
But I start class this week so, maybe by the weekend I'll be in da SC4 mood, so we can welcome the new guy the old fashioned NYC way.
With booze. ;-)

Hey Y'all,

Are there no casuals going on anywhere in the city to lead us up to this hype tourney? Damn, what's happened to the crib? I thought this was the happenin place for SC4? WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol I haven't looked or posted in this thread since my original FFXIII post info to u, Fox and Nuez. I see ur name and I am compelled to come in and see what u wrote of interest.

That sucks but it just seems multi-platform everything defines this generation. I expect FFVersusXIII to become multi-platform as well down the line.

Regardless ur missing out. Ever since I picked up a PS3 Slim I forgot the greatness I was missing.

Warhawk
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Soul Calibur IV
Killzone 2
Street Fighter IV
inFamous
Demon's Souls
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Tekken 6
M.A.G
Heavy Rain
Final Fantasy XIII
God of War III

are all the games I am cycling through over and over. Notice how most of them are exclusives. The last three is gonna be an onslaught of greatness and I have all of them payed down all coming out next to each other. I can't wait.

Tell Microsoft I said catch up on high quality exclusives and free internet. Shit I even constanly use the PS3 web browser and even purchased two dynamic themes. Such power for just 300.00.

By the way did u hear about FFXIII for Xbox360 being super compressed. Lost Planet 2 content being cut because of DVD etc. PS3 ftw! I sound like such a fanboy but i'm not just hate Microsoft :)

fanboys_by_UrbanPinoy.jpg

sup peeps! been a while since i posted ... hope everybodys doin well and ya God of War 3 will be owning my soul

i wanna T6/SC4 session soon!

btw omar ... i have t6 and sc4 on ps3 now ... im gonna show the world how to roll over ur weak blaxican ass

Hey Delnar,

We missed you at the tourney yesterday, it was a blast. As I always say, post the time and the place and I will be there. I will be looking forward to hangin'......John

You still played extremely well (as you usually do) even with the lag. I think people will get the hint anyway when they see you eat 5 Mitsu 1As in a row.

Back