[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

I havent seen you play BR at all and u quit already? At least I tried with sc4 lol. I havent played since NJ regionals. Hit me up when you are playing and I may join if I'm not too involved in HDRemix. lol

How has BR been for ya? I stopped playing because I didnt want to burn a hole in my pocket trying to get better with Lili + learn Alisa. Ill be sure to play a lot when it drops on 360 tho.

Please don't twist the knife into the wound...

Poor Papy :(

It was a Great weekend minus the part of me being dead tired on sunday from barely any sleep *cough*OMAR*cough*. Hope to see ya some other time OOF. I might as well start playing again since everyone keeps asking me to lol.

Realyst - Haha. Well i played in the beginning and stopped around the time (i think) u really came through, and wanted to pick up lili. My character is so bad i jus couldnt play the game anymore =/

How has BR been for ya? I stopped playing because I didnt want to burn a hole in my pocket trying to get better with Lili + learn Alisa. Ill be sure to play a lot when it drops on 360 tho.

I can only play once a week and when I go there, people don't really give me a chance to learn anything. Even still, I beat most people. Just the better players like Fab and GM I won't be able to hang with until the game comes out on console. I might just stop going every because it seems like a waste. I miss competing though. People are asking me to play sc4 again too so I dunno what I'm going to play right now.

Realyst - Haha. Well i played in the beginning and stopped around the time (i think) u really came through, and wanted to pick up lili. My character is so bad i jus couldnt play the game anymore =/

Zafina you mean? I dunno dude. If she's that bad, just switch. I'm gonna be using Lili.

Zafina you mean? I dunno dude. If she's that bad, just switch. I'm gonna be using Lili.

Haha. I wouldnt know where to start lookin.
I mean I've thought about some characters, but we'll see.
Since Calibur isn't really my cup of tea anymore, I think I may start passing by CF to get some games in.

Haha. I wouldnt know where to start lookin.
I mean I've thought about some characters, but we'll see.
Since Calibur isn't really my cup of tea anymore, I think I may start passing by CF to get some games in.

Damn. What is your cup of tea then? No calibur, no Tekken? What else is there to life? LOL

sup guys ... miss playin games with u fools ... we need a session ... (a game session)

anywho it's official ... I am also going to Canada! Going there for about a year and i'll be leaving in about 3.5 months (sometime mid-august) ... me n Papy r gonna take the canuckians by storm!!!

i just wanted to share that info so that you guys can harrass me and force me to come out n chill as much as possible before i leave! no, seriously, let's do some work =)

So I'm here bored and I'm like hey... why not play some sc4... As soon as I get online, first person I play reminds me of why I stopped playing immediately by first picking Hilde and a small stage first, and Algol second... Awesome.

anywho it's official ... I am also going to Canada! Going there for about a year and i'll be leaving in about 3.5 months (sometime mid-august) ... me n Papy r gonna take the canuckians by storm!!!
Holy carp it's a U.S invasion!!

I look forward to playing you! :D

Im Tight...

fcmtn5qb9.jpg

So I'm here bored and I'm like hey... why not play some sc4... As soon as I get online, first person I play reminds me of why I stopped playing immediately by first picking Hilde and a small stage first, and Algol second... Awesome.

Aww c'mon Will,

#1 that's online, you can't step or block everything like you can offline.

#2 Hilde and Algol are not dominating tournament play and that's a fact.

#3 Sophie is far gimped and you're far from a gimped player.

To NYC folks: Would any of you guys be able to make down next wed. to Jaxel's for casuals? Myself and Idle have started to travel to get some more comp in, hope to see y'all later.

Back