[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

SU - he has to leave as soon as that date hits! its a major thing if he goes past it! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck!!!! this sucks a big one

yo papy. lay low in canada, and get a GOOD immigration lawyer
anything is possible. In the carribean island of St Kitts, you can get citizenship in 6 months if u buy real eastate there. since youre french, a lot more doors are open for you in the banking and mortgage game.

What happened? from what im reading it looks like papy's papers got rejected... If thats the case, Im sorry to hear that papy...
this sucks..

HOLD UP!!! what the F-BOMB is goin on?!?!

papy they're kickin you out? ... ROAWWWRRRRRRR!!!!!!

yo seriously i'm pissed off i don't understand this immigration system what a load of crap ... they kick out the people that deserve to stay ... I've got one word ... citizenship ... is it a possibility?

that's it ... if papy goes to canada i go to canada ... screw this stoopit job ... papy i'll help you with moving and transportation arrangements if you need it ... also if the part of canada you go to is near the NY border i'll help move you into your new place if you need it ...

this blows ...

i don't even know what to say right now ... i wish i had the chance to hang out more with you man ... this time went by too fast T_T

SU - he has to leave as soon as that date hits! its a major thing if he goes past it! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn...........

Yo Papy who the fuck do I need to start dragon punching. I will light people up if I have to.

Tell me what type of death cards to dish out.

I will Hilde MF's for u

or

give niggas a taste of Asura invincibilty

or

.......................... the last one may be a bit much.

Thanks for your support guys I really appreciate it. I feel totally disgusted right now but the only positive thing I have in mind is that I have to make the most of the time remaining.

I think we have to plan one big last session at my apartment before I start to get rid of the furniture (probably next week).

SAD

I think what people stated to head to canada for the time being might be a good thing for you for now... Did they tell you why you were rejected bro? i mean i know how much trouble my parents had in order to get my grandmother from india to here. If they did, then you should be able to figure something out from there.. I just hope you can get some time to make sure that there is totally nothing you can do... It is going to suck a lot...
A lot of fun with you at tourneys, the movies... Man there has to be something..

dude papy that f'in sucks man, I really hope you find a way to stay but if not, then it was good to meet you

Cool I get to create the new NYC thread isn't it ironic ?

Feel free to submit better thread titles I couldn't think of anything more representative :p

Tidus, no. Not Mc Donald's.

Back