newbie questions

MeganMighty

[08] Mercenary
just got this game over the weekend and it is just AWESOME

anyways, some newbie questions, I appolgize for the weekness of my search-fu...

1. when you make a custom character and you get a list of characters to base your character on... is there ANY way to get Yoda or the Apprentice power sets?

2. Megan's pervy question of the day... on the box it says "partial nudity". Where's the partial nudity?

Well, time to use the old answer-cannon technique and fire away.

1. No there is no way to get the Star wars power sets (For sure), or even Algol's (as far as I know)

2. ....... No Idea.... I did not see any in final fantasy 12 either, so im guessing some of the females have too little clothing or something.

Megan:

1. No, you cannot make custom Jedi. This is per an agreement with Lucasarts and Namdai.

2. Partial nudity is Ivy, her thong and...breast ...material? Leeaves little to the imagination. Besides you can also take Amy, an alleged 12 yr old, and strip her down to her bra and undies. I think the warning on the box is warranted.

gl w/ the game.

cha cha

just got this game over the weekend and it is just AWESOME

anyways, some newbie questions, I appolgize for the weekness of my search-fu...

1. when you make a custom character and you get a list of characters to base your character on... is there ANY way to get Yoda or the Apprentice power sets?

2. Megan's pervy question of the day... on the box it says "partial nudity". Where's the partial nudity?
I'm guessing Ivy and Shura's bare ass. Not too mention all the scantly clad possibilities available in CaS. Naughty Namco

well this is embrassing iv been play sc since i was 11 ..but i need to know what move is what ...i dont understand this number stuff i get the letter stuff like a b g k etc but i dont under stand this 44k or 6B can anyone plz explain to me thanx

The numbers = directions on your numberpad (the right side of your keyboard)

6=forward
4=back
2=down
8=up
3=down-forward
1=down-back
9=up-forward
7=up-back

Always look on your desktop keyboard for quick reminder.

The numbers = directions on your numberpad (the right side of your keyboard)

6=forward
4=back
2=down
8=up
3=down-forward
1=down-back
9=up-forward
7=up-back

Always look on your desktop keyboard for quick reminder.

*O-ing!*

keypad?? is there a version of this game you can use a keypad??

Is it mandatory for online gamer girls to get overly offended by a little sarcasm?

The keypad reference is for when you are typing/reading...not playing. When you wanna look at moves you simply look at your keypad if you forget what the # represents, then translate that in your head when you go to play or test the move/combo.

Try to lighten up a little.

cha cha

how do you define a "little sarcasm"? I was basically told I was an idiot and not worth addressing my question. That's a bit beyond sarcasm to me. Jerks always defend their actions by saying their victim is being too sensitive.

I just can't help but notice that lack of respect for other people seems to be the standard amongst console gamers instead of the rare exception.

Ignore Zen :D He's just trying to be funny but we all know the truth! (Besides, there's no such thing as verbal abuse, only people who can't make their own comebacks, so wax venom back arrr!)

Welcome to SC 8WayRun, and please be sure to check out all these helpful threads:
Forum Directory
Newbie Silencer

Trust me it answers 80% of the questions that anyone new to the game has.

Back