Nexon rips me off $50, will probably ban me for demanding what I paid for.

Cla

LET'S FIGHTING!
(Nexon is a video game company that produces "free-to-play" games that you can play for free, or pay as little or as much money as you'd like to get more out of the experience)

Over a month ago, I bought $50 worth of pre-paid Nexon cards. For some unknown reason, they didn't work. I filed a Support Ticket, but over a month later, it remains unanswered. (though they had time to call me for an interview to help them make more money in my area)

Anyway, I made a thread in Nexon's forums giving them a time limit of 10 days before I pursue legal action. According to random members, Nexon can ban me for this.

http://forum2.nexon.net/showthread.php?116917

I'm sharing the link to this thread with as many websites as I can because I want Nexon to understand that they can't mess with customer's money and think they can just hide the scam under a rug. I want the public to see how this unfolds and question Nexon about it in the case something shady does go down.

If they really do ban me for demanding what I've paid for, that's really low. And I don't want Nexon to think it can just hide this problem. I don't think companies should be able to take our money and then treats US like we're the ones who are walking on thin ice. Sorry, but it's the OTHER WAY around.

Thanks for reading. And thanks for any support I may get.

(and PS to anyone who actually remembers me [PHILLY!!!], I will be more active again in the SC scene once SC5 comes out)

The cards were probably not activated if they didn't work... first thing you should be doing is going back to the place you bought them.

Im with you, i quit playing a game called Vindictus because they refused to refund my $11.60.

Be aside from that, they refused to listen to the public about balancing, and as a result Vindictus became a broken game, the Mage and the Heavy Hammer woman classes became overpowered. So yeah, for just one game they have a terrible history, tis a shame though since they actually have a couple of good games.

Heavy Hammer woman classes became overpowered.
Fiona overpowered? LOL. For that matter how did you lose your 11.67? If it was a matter of time it's right there in your eula, credits expire after a year.

(Nexon is a video game company that produces "free-to-play" games that you can play for free, or pay as little or as much money as you'd like to get more out of the experience)

Over a month ago, I bought $50 worth of pre-paid Nexon cards. For some unknown reason, they didn't work. I filed a Support Ticket, but over a month later, it remains unanswered. (though they had time to call me for an interview to help them make more money in my area)

Anyway, I made a thread in Nexon's forums giving them a time limit of 10 days before I pursue legal action. According to random members, Nexon can ban me for this.

http://forum2.nexon.net/showthread.php?116917

I'm sharing the link to this thread with as many websites as I can because I want Nexon to understand that they can't mess with customer's money and think they can just hide the scam under a rug. I want the public to see how this unfolds and question Nexon about it in the case something shady does go down.

If they really do ban me for demanding what I've paid for, that's really low. And I don't want Nexon to think it can just hide this problem. I don't think companies should be able to take our money and then treats US like we're the ones who are walking on thin ice. Sorry, but it's the OTHER WAY around.

Thanks for reading. And thanks for any support I may get.

(and PS to anyone who actually remembers me [PHILLY!!!], I will be more active again in the SC scene once SC5 comes out)

Hey Cla, as a Vindictus player I have, in the past, purchased Nexon game cards. So let me ask you something. Did any of the cards you purchased in that trip to the store work? If you look at the back of your game card you will notice a little black strip that reads "Card has no value until activated at register" There is also a "please allow up to 24 hours for activation" notice. Before you pursue legal action you might want to try taking this up with the store that you purchased the card from. If they never activated the cards then there's a damned good reason that nexon can't find them in their NX redemption system.

Before you go jumping the gun, I would A: try the cards again to see if they're active now and b: go to back to the store. Ask the store either to refund you or to process the transaction again to see if that activates the cards. I bought mine all over and I never had a problem but shit happens and if you bought them all in one go from the same place it makes it seem all the more likely it's the store's fuck up doesn't it?

I have to think you guys are going about this the wrong way. I called them because I lost a party goddess grace once (it was consumed and there was no res) and in the end they gave me the cost of it (60 cents, yes!) plus 3 dollars in NX for my inconvenience. Maybe it's because I never bother them, maybe it's because I was polite or maybe it's because it was a small sum, but I got what I was owed and then some. You may be shit out of luck though Cla, you waited a whole month. Did you ever go back to the store itself? Do you have your receipt from your purchase still? I would expect such if you're pursuing legal action? If you look at your receipt as well from certain retailers there will be a code to use if you have a problem with the card.

In any event if you have to fume anywhere (and I wouldn't advise you to act like a child throwing a temper tantrum anyways but if you absolutely must) then do it in a brick and mortar store with other customers around where they will be readily concerned with their public image.

Fiona overpowered? LOL. For that matter how did you lose your 11.67? If it was a matter of time it's right there in your eula, credits expire after a year.

That was her name, lol yeah hammer fiona after the buff patch made her burst damage extremely powerful, but aside from that when nexon actually STEALS your money that's just not right, it was around the time they were refunding people NX when alot of bought items disappeared, was around may this year.

Where do i check if i got it back btw? they updated the forums at Nexon last time i checked.

That was her name, lol yeah hammer fiona after the buff patch made her burst damage extremely powerful, but aside from that when nexon actually STEALS your money that's just not right, it was around the time they were refunding people NX when alot of bought items disappeared, was around may this year.

Where do i check if i got it back btw? they updated the forums at Nexon last time i checked.
I'd just log in and see what the depot says. Easiest way I'd imagine, though there's been some patches since then like Karok, who is ultimately the most broken thing ever. You might be downloading for a while. For what it's worth amigo as one Vindictus player to another I wish you luck. As for hammer Fiona, they reworked the balance.

Most people use swords now. Thing was the new weapons started getting swing speed bonus as a factor as well and no new hammers have been as nuts as The Capricorn was back in it's day. You have to remember hammers under levl 50 were made under the old system, and to try to balance out hammer's crappiness they had like one half more damage than the next best sword. When they upgraded her skills those old hammers seemed nuts. Now the hammer bonus is like 600 damage over the next best sword and swords have crowd techniques too. To top matters off the main bonus of hammers was stunning bosses. But now bosses have so much stun resistance there's little point to trying.

Evie's still broken though. Scythe Evies all became staff Evies and continued to dominate every run. Lanns can't just spin to win in later content now though. They get flattened and hard. I seem to use all my feathers on the dumb bastards attempts to look cool.

Back