Nightmare Video Request.

Nightmare-RDM

[08] Mercenary
Can someone make a video showing Nightmare's Soul Calibur IV Entire Command List?

I do not have this game yet, so it would be really cool of you guys to get one up on you tube.

I have seen Command List videos for almost all the other characters besides my favorite Nightmare.

Have you played SC3? nightmare only has one completely new move if you have played SC3 -_- pretty sad (command for this new move is 2B+K, I will link a vid where it is used if you want to see it)

other new commands are:
GS (goes to NSS)
4[K]B:B (mid punch to his 6B:B stab)
22K6 (lol @ this move)
B+K from crouch state

that is about it. It would take quite a while to make this video and I am too lazy to do it. XD some response better than nothing though right?

oh yeah I forgot about it...........................cause it's HORRIBLE. like omg WHY bad.

that reminds me, his WS K is a new move as well, is super good

Tiamat, excuse my ignorance, but why is WS K super good? it can't be combo'd into anything like WS can...

and why do you "lol" @ 22_88K6? it can be used for his mix-up game.

WS K is super good because it's like -5 on block. Step guard for the win. I'm still getting used to the timing on stepping from WS K though, 11K is much more comfortable for me, but I can't really complain about a i15 mid that's + on hit.

um, so you're saying that WS K is super safe? sorry im not familiar with all the -,+ numbers, or what it means for that matter...

and also, 11K TCs right?

Yes, WS K is super safe on block. WS K into step guard will make a lot of verticals whiff and you get to block most of the slower tracking moves.

11K does TC, not sure when the TC frames start though. My guess would be around the 9th frame.

11K TCs maybe at frame 12 and up, not totally sure, it's a pretty slow activating TC, but useful anyway. I think the thread has been hijacked, lol

I have SC III yes, But I am making a collection of all the command lists via Real Player. So it would be nice if one of you guys could make an video showing the entire SC IV command list. Thanks.

Back