No one uses 2pj

NeclordX

[13] Hero
So, just something curiouis I noticed. No one uses ever players 2nd costumes. Everyone uses either 1st pj, 3rd (customized) or CAS.

The only character I see in second costume is Xiba, all the other characters...are always in the first costume or customized.

I know lot of them are ugly, but other are quite cool.

Pyrrha's 2nd looks great, much better than the first.
Elysium's 2nd looks like they took random items from the items list and strapped them on her and called it a day.

I use Pat's 2P all the time, and if not that then a recolor of it. I use a recolor of Ivy's 2P most of the time, as the yellow is quite ugly(and is all wrong for her skin tone!) but the design itself is pretty nice... Oh, but I don't touch Sieg's hideous 2P in any way, his worst outfit yet :x

When playing online, I'll alternate between costumes in-between games, keeps me from getting bored. Yoshi's 2nd costume is awesome.. DAT MOUSTACHE.

I often see recolors and (awful, awful) CaS/edits, but otherwise the only 2P's I come across are Tira and Xiba.

I like Ivy's 2p... Except for the color.
Of course they stuck my favorite character with my least favorite color ever.

I use them occasionally, but yeah, I do tend to use my creations more. I love Tira's second costume, but my boyfriend hates it, so he prefers using his customized version of her. I also don't mind Natsu's second costume, though mostly because I prefer that hair to the first costume's.
When I do play as Xiba, which is rarely, I pick his second costume because I hate how his first one has him running around barefoot. I hate feet, and it's just gross, and aheouagheoaug.

So, just something curiouis I noticed. No one uses ever players 2nd costumes.

Actually, I play recoloured varients of the 2P of NM, Maxi and Astaroth and if unavailable, I will default to the straight 2P costume of these characters, given the choice.

Am I the only one who thinks that ZWEI´s 2nd costume is just horrible? xD
It looks amazing, but if you look on the back of his head, there's a little pink bow in his hair:

-1 000 000 000 Man points, costume can fuck off.

I only play Leixias 2nd costume (colour edit on my console or normal costume on another).
Her 1st one looks like a potato sack - so ugly!!!

Some of the 2P costumes are quite good, except Ivy's 2P.

I think her name should automatically change to "Nightmare" when you pick 2nd costume.

Random, odd tidbit, but has anyone noticed that while her 1P has a hot pink-red weapon trail, her 2P has a neon pink/magenta one?

tira 2p dress in dodo feathers is awesome...unfortunately i can t use tira >.> but i could learn her just to use that costume.

Back