Noel, Chun Li, Morrigan, Felicia, Hood, and Iron Man

brucege

[14] Master
Here are the characters I've made. Please let me know if you would like the specifics to recreate them yourself.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_15-cropped.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_17-cropped.png

Noel Vermillion from BlazBlue. This one was really fun to make. I jammed some random metal object in her head for the beret clip and drew out the lines on the dress with two giant number 1 symbols. Cervy's weapon set is probably the best approximation of her dual guns.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_14-cropped.png

Iron Man from Marvel. Strangely enough, the mask/helmet combination only works on female models. The online booger who dares smash this Iron "Man's" helmet is in for a lovely, blonde surprise. Not too proud of how it turned out, but if you have any other ideas, I'd love to hear them.

SOULCALIBUR V-cropped.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2-cropped.png

Felicia from Darkstalkers...with hooves. Not much creativity involved here. Just white, white, and more white. Voldo joke weapon sold separately.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_9-cropped.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_11-cropped.png

Chun Li from MVC3. Jam some white balls in her head, and she'll be kickin' Wolverine's ass in no time.
"Berserker Sl -"
"LIGHTNING KICK!"

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8-cropped.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3-cropped.png

Morrigan from MVC3, languidly demonstrating her Soul Fist. Once upon a midnight dreary, I decided to exercise my God-given right to jam bat wings into a person's head. Morrigan was the result.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_12-cropped.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_13-cropped.png

The Red Riding Hood from her titular fairytale. No jamming this time, I promise. Perhaps it was for the best that I held off on the "chest" stat for this character. I couldn't have her surpassing Morrigan in that department, now could I? She does, however, make an endearing Astaroth.

"What's that? You want a hug? Why, of cou...My, what strong arms you..." CRACK.

And that's it for now, at least until I finish petitioning Project Soul to bring back the SCIV frilled skirt and Cassandra's rolling pin so I can make my baker girl. I decided that Dr. Doom and Captain America weren't worth the effort to upload, but I suppose I'll post them too if I can come up with something sexier. Comments/suggestions/scathing criticism/copyright lawsuits are welcome.

I've made a Noel V. Too, but gave her Natsu Style and used the Guns accessorie, white gun with white holster, you got them Bolverks, and with the short and fast move of Natsu style, it's like She is hitting with it ^^.

Whoa, those a pretty damn accurate! Just give ChunLi some brown leggings, people keep forgetting this.

Noel looks great, I almost would say "perfect". Morrigan and Chun Li are acceptable but I'm sure could be improved.

Ironman and Felicia...sorry, but just NO.

When you try to recreate a character you must try to respect the spirit of the character and gave them pieces that fits their chracter instead of giving pieces that could resemble their outfits but doesn't fit at all.

For example, a Mario without suspenders looks lot more like Mario than a Mario with an iron breastplate simulating suspenders.

A Chun Li with a chinese dress without "balls" in the shoulders looks lot more like Chun Li than a Chun Li in a western dress with "balls" in the shoulders. The same way a corset without panties would work better for morrigan. An other sexy gloves even if it has fingers would fit better than bandages.

Search items that fits the character style, do not try to recreate "details". The important thing is him or her to resemble the character as a whole.

Equipment is listed first, followed by stickers. I'll skip the obvious details (like color) and the unchanged details. In the highly probably event that the formulas contain errors, you'll have to perform the adjustments yourself.

NOEL VERMILLION

1. Equipment
head: soft beret
undies: sleeveless unitard
upper: ashigaru's armor
lower: flaired mini skirt
neck & back: chef's tie
arm: adept's sleeve
ankle: thigh highs
feet: western boots
special: helmet ornament (hero)
horizontal: 10
vertical: -29
back: -2
width: 11
length: -50
depth: -50
rotate vertical: 38
rotate horizontal: -4
angle: -89

2. Stickers
sticker on undies - number 1
vertical: -10
size: 19

sticker on undies - square (motif 3)
vertical: 24
size: -24

stickers on undies - hexagon
vertical: 13
size: -27

sticker on lower body - number 1
vertical: 32
size: 17

MORRIGAN AENSLAND
She's quite easy to make, and I've seen other Morrigans online recently, usually wearing split unitards (which I find atrocious.) However, I shall list the configuration I like most here. Again, I leave the coloring to you.

undies: bustier
lower: glossy leggings
arm: armlets & bandages
feet: western boots

special: bat wings
vertical: -31
back: 12
depth: 50
rotation vertical: -11
rotation horizontal: -3
angle: 10

special: bat wings
horizontal: -6
back: 7
width: -50
length: -50
depth: 50
rotation vertical: -2
rotation horizontal: -11
angle: -14

If the post for NOEL VERMILLION wasn't clear enough, the location, horizontal, etc. after "special: head ornament" are all values for that specialized equipment.

Noel looks great, I almost would say "perfect". Morrigan and Chun Li are acceptable but I'm sure could be improved.

Ironman and Felicia...sorry, but just NO.

When you try to recreate a character you must try to respect the spirit of the character and gave them pieces that fits their chracter instead of giving pieces that could resemble their outfits but doesn't fit at all.

For example, a Mario without suspenders looks lot more like Mario than a Mario with an iron breastplate simulating suspenders.

A Chun Li with a chinese dress without "balls" in the shoulders looks lot more like Chun Li than a Chun Li in a western dress with "balls" in the shoulders. The same way a corset without panties would work better for morrigan. An other sexy gloves even if it has fingers would fit better than bandages.

Search items that fits the character style, do not try to recreate "details". The important thing is him or her to resemble the character as a whole.

You bring up an excellent point, NeclordX, and I'll definitely keep that in mind. As a matter of fact, I made a version of Chun Li in a qipao even before I made the one posted above. I would note, however, that there is a balance to strike between accuracy and aesthetics. Artistic license taken too far would result in a beautiful yet unfamiliar work of art. Remember that the primary objective of my SCV creations is to make recognizable renditions of famous characters while the secondary objective is to make them as pretty as possible.

Sticking to the Capcom theme, you can make a decent Hsien-Ko (Lei Lei) with the chinese dress, chinese hat and .... I forget what the sleeves are called. I think that's the first character I made. :P

A buddy of mine has a Noel. I think he used Natsu style and did something so it looks like she actually has guns.

@Supa: You can check out an updated Noel with shoulder guards and without the chest plate in my post with Lenneth from Valkyrie Profile.

@PyrrhaFan: Seriously? Mad respect. Combos too hard for me.

Back