North East Championship XI

Sorry missed your question in coffeechat Timmy. Mick is rooming with RTD and ShadowG I believe. I think they're full. I'm not going to NEC.

hey u bum are you actually gonna be there?
yeah... I'm actually trying to make to all the majors that I've never been to w/in the next year... I hit u up on facebook about it clown... but I guess you don't check messages on there... lol

- I.C.E.

PlatinumScrub should be in the house also along with IceColdEdge reppin TX. This shit is going to be hot.

Soul Calibur 4: ($100 pot bonus)

1. Malice
2. FightClubHuBBs
3. Woahhzz
4. RTD
5. Mick
6. ShadowG
7. Partisan
8. Ramon
9. ChuckTheChocolatelySlipNSlide
10. OmG iTz Andre
11. Ghost Cobra
12. MTFighter
13. LostProvidence
14. Hawkeye
15. Jaxel
16. JJJ
17. Kikaleek
18. Kit
19. Rigil
20. Sporko
21. ZeroEffect
22. Anuedee
23. 133MHz
24. rekki
25. OmegaXCN
26. Jer
27. Hudathan
28. D00mB0x
29. InsaneKhent
30. BrewtusBibulus
31. SWBeta
32. kPc
33. Pacifist
34. docvizzo
35. Malek
36. Dina
37. Kira
38. Shinjim.jpg
39. greatone1939
40. Something-Unique
41. Amethyst
42. Y-Disciple
43. lolo
44. IceColdEdge
45. PhoenixIvan777
46. Jian
47. Derrick-Legend
48. Tseuee

Soul Calibur 3:

1. Malice
2. RTD
3. Mick
4. ShadowG
5. Bubbles
6. MaxxDreamkiller
7. Partisan
8. Ramon
9. rekki
10. Jer
11. InsaneKhent
12. BrewtusBibulus
13. IceColdEdge

Soul Calibur 2:

1. Malice
2. FightClubHuBBs
3. RTD
4. Mick
5. ShadowG
6. MaxxDreamkiller
7. Ramon
8. 133MHz
9. rekki
10. Jer
11. BrewtusBibulus
12. SWBeta
13. kPc
14. Pacifist
15. Madnis
16. 1der
17. SonGohanX
18. PhoenixIvan777
19. IceColdEdge

SoulCalibur:

1. Malice
2. FightClubHuBBs
3. RTD
4. Mick
5. ShadowG
6. Ramon
7. SirKanchi
8. Jer
9. BrewtusBibulus
10. SonGohanX

I just saw that Madcatz is on board along with Namco. NEC is looking mad Jack Daniels right now. We about to change the game. Imma be up in NEC like a breakfast fortress, to keep all the haters out!

Speaking of where, where people trying to eat at? Philly got food out the ass. We could roll deep for some cheesesteaks or just have Jack Daniels for breakfast. I'm good with whatever Holla at me.

Kit's drinking room is all set!!!!! No excuses.. People better come by and drink with me! I will have some but i would suggest to bring your own stuff..lol

Also im happy to announce that Namco and FilthyRich will be adding over $1200 worth of prizes and special give aways to the T6 and Sc4 pots and community.:cool: :cool: :china: :D

yeah... I'm actually trying to make to all the majors that I've never been to w/in the next year... I hit u up on facebook about it clown... but I guess you don't check messages on there... lol

- I.C.E.

Awesome, would you be down for a Ft10 Sieg Mirror Match? I iz so fray.

bad news guys.

huge storms on the east coast. roads closed past buffalo.

going to try again in the morning.

Be safe page. Also, Mick is unable to bring his setup, so there's a spot open for someone who is able to bring their for either waived venue fee or t-shirt and special gift. Post up.

Back