[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

From Pinole to Hayward, anyone hosting something on weekends? Any interest from these areas if something was hosted?

Hey welcome to our thread man. I've played this guy on Xboxlive a lot, he's good people. KrayzieCD throws gatherings every once and awhile in Pinole. I'm sure people would be down if you hosted something though.

If anyone is planning to go to the SC5 World Championships here in Vegas, hit me up. Let's see if we can coordinate gatherings, casuals and salty money match rooms on the side. :)

Hates, Enkindu denies ever having a money match vs you. He also denies anything about an airfare match or him being a Fire Fighter. What do you say to this?

KrayzieCD, i'll play on psn if you shoot me a pm with your ID, if you still wanna play some shady ex-norcal kid =)

-chewie hui

KrayzieCD, i'll play on psn if you shoot me a pm with your ID, if you still wanna play some shady ex-norcal kid =)

-chewie hui
chewie: I fucking hate online. I'd love to play with you, just not online. Why can't you be like Meechrox and visit every once in a while?

Meechrox has family in Norcal, I dont haha. I'm going to Portland for a job come September so I'll probably make a few trips down after that

I'm heading to Krayzies house tomorrow at around noon. If anyone is down to play hit us up, I took a long enough break after my lackluster performance. Calibur time!

Hell no, if you killed yourself who would intimidate girls and take my grits? That would be too great a loss.

I am fully confident once you get use to patch you will rape just like you did pre-patch.

Didn't have internet for a week. Gonna watch myself commentate now. Was anyone watching the stream at home while I was commentating? I'd like to know if the stream monsters found me acceptable or if they found me to be like Darry.

Myung posted in SFCalibur on Facebook recently to see what we would think about doing bi-weekly ranbats at Gamecenter. I'm up for every other Saturday, at around 5:30 or so. He also said something about an "Evo-related" prize, possibly seeding points. What do you guys think? Is every other Saturday good, and if so, when would you like to start?

Myung posted in SFCalibur on Facebook recently to see what we would think about doing bi-weekly ranbats at Gamecenter. I'm up for every other Saturday, at around 5:30 or so. He also said something about an "Evo-related" prize, possibly seeding points. What do you guys think? Is every other Saturday good, and if so, when would you like to start?

I am down for a bi-weekly, although would have to be later than 5:30 for me since I usually get off work at 4:30 and sometimes 5:30 on Saturday.

KrayzieCD, you're in Pinole I gather. This upcoming weekend is shot, due to a particular bunny crapping out treats for the young ones to find, but the 14th is open for me.

As for the SFCalibur, I'm definitely interested. Is this info Facebook exclusive? I repented my evil ways a long time ago and no longer have access to that time-sucking site. As for a starting point...14th anyone?

I am down for a bi-weekly, although would have to be later than 5:30 for me since I usually get off work at 4:30 and sometimes 5:30 on Saturday.

We can figure it out. Even if we needed to wait until 6 or so, we probably would still be able to finish by the time the place closes as long as we have enough setups.

EDIT: Pretty awesome NCR recap video by Richard Li. I've spotted Krayzie, AlexJ and Cedric so far!

Back