[Nov 5, 2012] MLG 3000$ Soul Calibur 5 Online Tournament. (Online)

Has anyone received their check yet?

I still haven't received my 4th place prize from the very first online tournament, so there's still a long wait for this one. I messaged them and they said they were just really slow to give out online tournament prize money, and they would eventually do it...

I still haven't received my 4th place prize from the very first online tournament, so there's still a long wait for this one. I messaged them and they said they were just really slow to give out online tournament prize money, and they would eventually do it...

What the hell kind of shit? Didn't SU get a check from the first MLG online tourney already?

Okay, I just emailed these guys. I'm not the only one who hasn't received a check, right?

Thanks, bossman. Will let you know when/if mine comes. They've already sent tax paperwork buy no cheque.

Yeah, that's what I did, and I got a response saying, they never recieved my fax, and closed my ticket. This is obvious bullshit, since in the ticket I responded that I faxed over the papers, but they went ahead and closed the ticket without trying to contact me.

Now they have reopened the ticket, and told me to fax them the documents again and they will get me my money. I'm going to fax them in the morning, during business hours lol.

Ticket Response: "
Thank you. I have confirmed that we have your forms. I have assigned your ticket to the person who will be processing the paperwork. This process can take about 90 days. We thank you for your patience. Your ticket will receive one final response once the check is in the mail or your Dwolla has been deposited.

Thank you.

Back