Number of wallsplats

MuffinMan123

[10] Knight
the limit of wall splats is 2, but is it per wall or all the walls combined?
it seems to me I could splat on one wall 2 times, then splat on another wall 2 more times, the damage scaling is huge though.

is it a stage specific thing? the walls in astral chaos pathway and coliseum are not 90 degrees like every other stage, maybe this is the difference?

I'm pretty sure it's for all walls combined. Interestingly enough, SCIV allowed 3-4 (the character literally drops like a rock after the 3rd-4th hit).

All walls allow only two, some stages have weird properties where the character immediately falls though. But if you got more than one wall splat, I assumed they tried to ukemi, which against asta and some maxi wall combos, resets the wall splats.

No, its because ukemi is set on in training mode. If you set it off the number of wallsplats possible won't be reset and will stay at 2.

but the opponent wasn't given a chance to tech yet, all the moves connected were true combos, so I don't understand why it activated the teching and reset the wallsplat. also, it only happened when I take them to a different wall, not the same wall, that's why I assumed teching didn't affect it.

Last edited:
nightmare on nightmare, on astral chaos
over toss, w!, 2G, wr (B), A+B, 236 k BE w! (slightly angled different wall), 3(B), bA w!, 2A+B

ch 236 A, 4BB w!, iwr (B), A+B, 236 K BE, w! (slightly angled different wall), 3(B), bA, w! 2A+B

ukemi and air control both are on, I will try again with them off next time.

wait, could it be that the computer teched my 236 k BE so it resets the wall splat counter? it's a true combo regardless, but I never expect the combo could be teched at that point.

wait, could it be that the computer teched my 236 k BE so it resets the wall splat counter? it's a true combo regardless, but I never expect the combo could be teched at that point.

That's exactly what's happening. After NSS A+B, GS K BE is guaranteed but the opponent still has the option to tech, even if the opponent doesn't go into the teching animation like after Astaroth's CH 6B 22K, the wallsplats get reset.

Back